Rebecca Lamb #103 Beaver Steaver needs a breather, Tattle's still wondering when he'll leave her

Content baby no.3 gender guesses

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First Rebecca thread Iv created so apologies if I do anything wrong - like the title 😂

Thanks to DWs library Card with 72 likes - that’s Atleast 70 more likes than our Beggy gets on her Instagram posts.

I’m not sure how to attach the wiki if someone could help me out x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just realised the title was too long.. now we’ll never know what steaver beaver is going to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday scan photo relise was abit tit aswell. Most influencers do a lovely layout with a photo and put it on their grid. She just post a blurry scan with the dates cropped out on her story. She really is tit at everything

Reactions: 22
@Clarity456 thanks for filling me in! Sounds like pseudoscience to me but, hey, if it works for people and not Rebecca, who am I to argue it! Might explain why I have three girls (or hubby only has one of the X or Y sperm - can’t remember which way makes a girl)😂

Reactions: 4
What kind of dumb duck would be "treating" themselves 2 days after a gallstones attack

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I’ve said before I had an unplanned 3rd pregnancy when my relationship was in a horrendous place. When I had the 12 week scan it really stirred up horrible emotions between us and it wasn’t a nice day at all but this was a real unplanned pregnancy. We had a huge argument after the scan. I think it’s pretty obvious that yesterday wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows for Rebecca, and without a doubt Steve isn’t happy but she can’t help but post about the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yesterday scan photo relise was abit tit aswell. Most influencers do a lovely layout with a photo and put it on their grid. She just post a blurry scan with the dates cropped out on her story. She really is tit at everything
I’d say she’s probably a bit depressed, she looked like she’d been crying in the pic she posted this morning & looks like she’s out on her own after claiming she’s got a busy day ahead of her. Steve is clearly fuming with her and all isn’t well in the Hobson household 🙊 don’t think her baby plan is going as well as she hoped.

Reactions: 20
Yesterday when she posted this, the idiot was clearly driving, so just more wreckless behaviour.
Exactly what I think, it wasn't the usual eye bleeping because she was driving herself and kept looking up to check the road, Steve didn't go 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She 100% went to that scan on her own yesterday
as awful as that is she knew what she was doing 🤷🏼‍♀️. She needs educating on bloody everything doesn’t she? Life, relationship and most important how to be a good mother to those two boys she’s already got!!

Reactions: 17
Less than 48 hours ago she was having a gallstones attack and describing it as the worst pain ever experienced.
Today she's back to eating shite. The cream on that milkshake.
Wouldn't you be treating your body kindly during pregnancy. If the gallstones are as bad as she claims then you'd want to minimise any stress on the body. Who knows what it could do to an unborn baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Such a busehhhh busehhhh day, just stopped off for a treat to treat mah gallbladder cause I like treating mah gallbladder with all the food I shouldn’t be eating to make myself look pregnant, because I’m 11, 12, 13 or 14 weeks pregnant.
Only 2 days ago she was in agony. This woman has serious psychological issues. Her ability to lie about illness it concerning

Reactions: 28
She knew all along she was 14 weeks, 2 or three days makes no difference it’s hard to pin point the exact due date but 2 weeks in terms of pregnancy is a big difference. Something happened in the those 2 weeks where she’s conceived, that has stirred up tit between them. More than likely she convinced Steve she wasn’t fertile and had sex, now the stupid fucker has put 2 and 2 together, tit has hit the fan!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.