Rebecca Lamb #103 Beaver Steaver needs a breather, Tattle's still wondering when he'll leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her meltdowns where she was chucking the boys stuff everywhere and asking if they were happy, if they were loved, if they had nice toys and nice clothes when she’d read here about them getting tit for birthdays and Christmas 😂 she went full on bananas. And the video where she’s showing a home haul and forgets what a seat pad is called mid sentence and had to start over but forgot to edit it out. When she said she’d had her brows “illuminated” 😂 her tiktoks with the wine glass strapped to her head, the comments on her tiktoks that had the comments like “someone come and pick their mum up” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've got too much time on my hands today and been thinking of my fav moment. It think its got to be "culty free". what about you guys?🤣
My personal favourite moment (that we still make reference to this very day in our group chat) is when she made TUNA EGGEH BREAD. A real Dingle shack delicacy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Reactions: 10
This is my favourite
I've saved it to my phone, absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 reminds me of Peter Kay when he talks about the " dad run" 😂😂 imagine some poor bastard local doing abit of gardening and seeing that lard arse stomp over the bridge 56 times to get the perfect shot. Steve " annnnd ACTION"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck meeeee I can’t think of an actual favourite because there’s just too much to laugh at 😂😂😂

If I was her, I would just delete every last scrap of myself off the internet and disappear forever. She’s SO embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMFG those outfits are just awful but this one makes her look like she should be in a Lynda La Plante drama playing a sex worker. 🥴
3F26222D-61BA-4BEF-B6D1-F552958C0942.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.