Rebecca Lamb #103 Beaver Steaver needs a breather, Tattle's still wondering when he'll leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it 2 weeks different tho. She said she was 12 weeks but is actually 14 weeks. I could be wrong tho as I haven't been following along for a few weeks now

She probably got it for when Steve uses the range rover
No, she weirdly jusy stopped counting. She said she was around 12 weeks on 22nd Feb 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe the scan has made it more real to beaver too and he still cba with another one .

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What kind of dumb duck would be "treating" themselves 2 days after a gallstones attack

No one that actually had gallstones thats who !

Oh and nice apple key finder fob there , someone is keeping tabs on where the car is and the driver !!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her deluded psycho personality changes by the hour & the day🤨
So So happeh & full of herself a few days ago wearing THAT SMUG LOOK SHE HAS
100% for sure something has gone down!!!!

Reactions: 10
I mean, just thinking about it the atmosphere won't exactly be great cos 1. Steve still doesn't want it even after seeing the scan pic with the supah cute button nose and stuff. 2. I really do believe it's another boy after seeing the pic, Steve's pushing ahead with his vasectomy meaning she'll never get her clemmeh lumi.

I think she expected him to come round eventually and it's not happening. I think she also thought that when he came round if it was another boy he'd hold off on the vasectomy and try a couple more times till she got her girl which he's deffo not gonna do now.

Reactions: 15
Wishing our @Lemonsqueezy123! the best of luck today. I hope she is holding her little baby lemon in her arms now. 💛

Back to Beggy, I agree she has definitely been crying, she’s feeling sorry for herself and it’s probably because Beaver won’t show enthusiasm about the baybeh. As someone said in the last thread, the boys are the most docile boys I have ever seen because they’re undernourished. If she can’t cope with them how the hell will she cope when there’s three? 😂

Maybe she is shocked at the lack of interest from companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I reckon she's tried to persuade him on Monday to go with her to the scan, he's refused, they've had an argument, he's stormed out with the boys and she had a "flare up". She's gone to the scan on her own yesterday, then gone back with the pics thinking he'd be pleased when he saw them but he made it clear he was still not on board. Hence the crying all afternoon and blaming the boys.

Reactions: 23
I for one am delighted she's finally seeing "consequences" to her selfish actions as I don't actually think she's ever had to take responsibility for any of the shady tit she's done once in 28.5 years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You know, even though we’re all just speculating at the moment, there will be some truth in how Steve’s feeling. He’s been quite clear he wanted no more children and 2 months isn’t enough time for anyone to really come to terms with having the life he’d mapped out in his head completely turned upside down because he put his trust in his fiancée. I don’t particularly like him but I could fully understand him not being able to accept the pregnancy yet. We can barely believe she’s actually mental enough to trick him 😂

Reactions: 27
I think he's been saying he won't come to the scan since the start, then when she got a scan date she changed it hoping he'd come round and change his mind, he still hadn't changed his mind by Monday hence the "gallstone flair up" because he knew she couldn't postpone the scan any longer (has to be before 14 weeks). He didn't go with her yesterday (she definitely would have posted a story of them walking to the hospital or something like that if he had gone with her) and when she got home with the scan photo he STILL didn't give a tit, they had an argument and she spent all afternoon crying.

Reactions: 22
Only time will tell if he's on the "vlog" or is she not doing that now as she had such a rubbish day with the boys bickering

Reactions: 11
I think the best thing that could happen would be for 2ss to leave her. She might buck her ideas up and start being a better mother. She would have to move back into town and those boys would so much better off with their friends and family close by.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.