Rebecca Lamb #103 Beaver Steaver needs a breather, Tattle's still wondering when he'll leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 2 days ago she was in agony. This woman has serious psychological issues. Her ability to lie about illness it concerning
and she claims to be an ‘influencer’ 🤣 I can’t….she is just something else

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love sweet stuff but a big hot chocolate with cream and huge chocolate pastry at this time of day would make me sick! She's going to gain a lot of weight this pregnancy and she is going to struggle to lose it after too. I hope we have a REALLY hot summer, especially August - She's going to be enormous :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"You are so loved babeh. But not loved enough for Mummeh to stop eating yummeh food that could cause meh a flare up and harm you."

Reactions: 26
I don't think the silence is anything to do with the dates. Shed said it was due on woodys birthday so 3 days earlier can't be that much of a shock and doesn't make her any further on. She fries my brain. I think she's gone home to beaver happy as a pig in tit and he's shot her down by saying he still doesn't want it. Strange how she still hasn't come on to speak. Solo costa trip on a buseh buseh day. Doesn't add up.

Reactions: 23
I don't think the silence is anything to do with the dates. Shed said it was due on woodys birthday so 3 days earlier can't be that much of a shock and doesn't make her any further on. She fries my brain. I think she's gone home to beaver happy as a pig in tit and he's shot her down by saying he still doesn't want it. Strange how she still hasn't come on to speak. Solo costa trip on a buseh buseh day. Doesn't add up.
it’s so sad bringing a new baby into this mess 😔.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn't it 2 weeks different tho. She said she was 12 weeks but is actually 14 weeks. I could be wrong tho as I haven't been following along for a few weeks now

Has she got one of those apple things on the car keys so someone can track where she is 😳
She probably got it for when Steve uses the range rover

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't it 2 weeks different tho. She said she was 12 weeks but is actually 14 weeks. I could be wrong tho as I haven't been following along for a few weeks now
From a grid post of her insta from 13th Feb she's captioned it 11 weeks little bean. Which would make it 14 weeks. She either can't count or just said she's further along for attention from the huns. Going with the latter

Reactions: 16
I seriously think she's been told there may be some issues with her scan. I do t know I just have a feeling she's been given a heads up of a possible issue. Even if she went home and Steve was still adamant he didn't want it, I think she'd still just carry on in her own world because she was getting what she wanted. Its obvious she's been crying

Reactions: 13
This is exactly what she did when she claimed everything wasn't happy. I think you could be right.

Nothing wrong with a eight year old car but boss babes should be driving new ones shouldn't they ?

• Haha
I think to a certain extent Beggys just gone after whatever she wanted - Mabel, Tiger, chickens, Porsche etc - and Steve's eventually just shut up and put up, I think she thought the same would happen here but it's really clear he's not the more time goes on.

Reactions: 18
I definitely agree something is majorly up!! No way her boys just arguing. Surely that’s day to day life for parents of 2 young boys. I think Steve was just not interested in the scan in the slightest and it’s caused a big row, there’s no other way she wouldn’t be straight on stories this morning milking every bit of engagement!! ‘Hi everywun happeh wenssdeh. It was suh magical seeing bean yesterdehh I’m jus suhhh complete. Steve is sooo happeh now. I’m 14 weeks so I’m just suhhh far along’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.