Rebecca Lamb #102 Gun under the bed, photoshopping her bump she's not right in the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been bothered to work it out but when would baby be due
If she is 14w today then she is due 7th September. She said, amongst many other things, she was due 10th before so 3 days difference is hardly a big shock or "further along than we thought", is it!

With my eldest, I worked out my date to be 19th, was given 16th at the scan... I wouldn't have said oh I'm a little further along than I thought! It's just the way it goes! This whole pregnancy has been lie after lie after lie. Totally agree with an earlier post that said this 'gallbladder issue' is actually anxiety. I'd be amazed if she wasn't anxious given that her story changes from one minute to the next!

Reactions: 11
Looks like a boy scan to me, and she was defo doing the girl diet! This baby was planned for months
She was 💯% doing the girl diet. As soon as she became pregnant the diet went out the window and she went back to her gluttonous ways. There are no gall bladder issues, she's a pathological liar with attention seeking issues.

Reactions: 19
Can you guys see beavers story? Because it says story unavailable to me
Last thing posted was 14 hours ago, the scan pic, more than likely posted by her and not him. Could she be restricting what you see on his account. If she's accessing his account, it's another way of controlling his account without blocking people. Just a thought, she is capable of that kind of behaviour

Reactions: 7
If she starts losing ads ECT they will be in a huge financial pickle because she hasn't really gained more followers since the pregnancy and a third mouth to give micro rice to is the last thing they needed .

Reactions: 11
Some influencer get accused of doing pre-records. Maybe this is what beggy has been doing? And she has forgot how far along she has told ?

Reactions: 5
I wondered if she has lied so much about her dates purely so she would be further along at her 12w scan and find out it's a girl quicker? (But it backfired and it looks more like a boy!)

Also, Steve did NOT post that story :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ a grown man of almost 40 did not put pink love hearts on his insta story! Sorry but no :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s definitely been crying this morning!! She’s such a silly girl that has clearly got herself in to trouble!

Reactions: 14
Totally speculating but I reckon:
- she is earning nearly £0 from Lumi
- what little she does earn, she wastes on useless crap for Instagram and not bills/ adult things to help Steve
- Steve does work and keeps that house & family afloat and really IS fed up of her childish behaviour
- he knows she got pregnant on purpose and it has completely turned made him lose all respect for her.
- he is still pushing for a termination. Beggy is upset because she thought telling the world would make him change his mind or accept it.

Also…… I’m convinced the hospital would’ve made her do a pregnancy test when she was in for “gallstones”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Beaver has ended things? Kicking her out maybe? Or he's told her what he really thinks? She honestly makes me rage.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Beaver has ended things? Kicking her out maybe? Or he's told her what he really thinks? She honestly makes me rage.
She really does have a comfy life. Two beautiful boys, a home(may not be to everyone's taste but she has a home and food on the table). She's never had to work, being 'kept' by Steve since she was 18 yrs old. I never really understood that, why would she leave college to stay at home before they had kids. I just wonder if her mum told her to find a bloke with money and get pregnant, basing her whole life of deception rather than love, trust or respect.

Reactions: 17
I wondered if she has lied so much about her dates purely so she would be further along at her 12w scan and find out it's a girl quicker? (But it backfired and it looks more like a boy!)

Also, Steve did NOT post that story :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ a grown man of almost 40 did not put pink love hearts on his insta story! Sorry but no :LOL::LOL:
I’m lucky if my fella posts anything on IG let alone lovey dovey stuff to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She soooo wrote it!!

Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #103 Trouble is brewing at the Dingle shack, I better have another gallstones attack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Beaver is making himself look like a fanny letting her run his Insta he needs to man up

Reactions: 13
She really does have a comfy life. Two beautiful boys, a home(may not be to everyone's taste but she has a home and food on the table). She's never had to work, being 'kept' by Steve since she was 18 yrs old. I never really understood that, why would she leave college to stay at home before they had kids. I just wonder if her mum told her to find a bloke with money and get pregnant, basing her whole life of deception rather than love, trust or respect.
Because she's lazy, co-dependent and has no ambition.

Reactions: 10
Busy day here!? She said she had a busy day sorting stuff 2 days ago and then had a long awaited gallstones attack 🙃
Somethings defiantly happened in years dingle yard.

Reactions: 12
Totally speculating but I reckon:
- she is earning nearly £0 from Lumi
- what little she does earn, she wastes on useless crap for Instagram and not bills/ adult things to help Steve
- Steve does work and keeps that house & family afloat and really IS fed up of her childish behaviour
- he knows she got pregnant on purpose and it has completely turned made him lose all respect for her.
- he is still pushing for a termination. Beggy is upset because she thought telling the world would make him change his mind or accept it.

Also…… I’m convinced the hospital would’ve made her do a pregnancy test when she was in for “gallstones”
I think things have been going downhill between them since she was ditched by channel mum. Prior to that, she would have definitely been earning decent money, every month. Channel mum were spoonfeeding her the ad content and she was having to do very little to earn money. I believe she was probably earning a good amount when she was with them. Then she gets the boot and instantly that money is gone. She then latched onto the lumi spa nonsense, maybe made a few hundred quid initially but other than that it’s clear that it’s an absolute con and she’s not making money at it, so Steve will be doing whatever it is he does to keep them afloat. Woody is starting school this year so I’d imagine the plan would have been for Rebecca to start looking for a job at the end of this year, start contributing again to the finances. And now here she is, pregnant again when Steve didn’t want another child and Steve will now be having to carry on supporting them all while she carries on doing nothing to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A busy day filling up the bath for another sob story and possible Edwardian death pic example

• Haha
8B64D80A-BC5E-4C84-A241-4F93D326A07B.jpeg

I would say baby is a boy! It’s been right for all 3 of mine

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.