Rebecca Lamb #102 Gun under the bed, photoshopping her bump she's not right in the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quiet again this morning. There is definitely something going on in the shack!

Reactions: 16
Maybe Beaver has kicked off because the penny has finally dropped that she's tricked him into it. She has been saying in a vague way 11/12 weeks and was shitting herself because she knew she was further along, and the official dates don't match the lies she's told him.

She used natural cycles to FALL PREGNANT how dull can you get to think otherwise. She's been testing all year! Her saying they didn't want more was for beavers benefit. She probably hid her stories cradling her gunt from his family and him. Absolute psycho!
Why would he trust her. Before she had Woody he was giving her and making sure she took her Pill, he didn't trust her enough to take it herself. I don't believe any of her pregnancies have been planned by anyone other than her. All along Steve has been a bank balance, access to a better lifestyle and a sperm donor. Maybe he's realised he gave up what could potentially have been a different life with his ex fiancée all for easy sex with the local bike, who had already gone round his mates. Someone said she's obsessed with Steve, I think it's his/his family money rather than him. The only person she is obsessed with, is herself. She is a narcissist who will do/say whatever it takes to get what she wants

Reactions: 17
She must have been hiding all these stories from the unsuspecting beaver. So the 14 weeks wasn’t a shock to her, she knew fine rightly. It was Stevie boy who got the shock.
That would explain the lack of comments from him or his family

Reactions: 7
She must have been hiding all these stories from the unsuspecting beaver. So the 14 weeks wasn’t a shock to her, she knew fine rightly. It was Stevie boy who got the shock.
That's why she was feeling stressed the night before the scan, she knew the truth would come out and make him question things. Fancy having to fake a gallstones attack so your partner won't flip on you. What a toxic crappy life they all live

Reactions: 22
Why would he trust her. Before she had Woody he was giving her and making sure she took her Pill, he didn't trust her enough to take it herself. I don't believe any of her pregnancies have been planned by anyone other than her. All along Steve has been a bank balance, access to a better lifestyle and a sperm donor. Maybe he's realised he gave up what could potentially have been a different life with his ex fiancée all for easy sex with the local bike, who had already gone round his mates. Someone said she's obsessed with Steve, I think it's his/his family money rather than him. The only person she is obsessed with, is herself. She is a narcissist who will do/say whatever it takes to get what she wants
Yes I totally agree with this comment, I bet major reflection is going on in Steve's head. Like 'How did I end up with such a dishonest partner AND neglectful mother..' I'm still shocked at her radio silence yesterday then coming back to say it was the boys being bad *eyeroll*.. You've just said your scan has gone 'Amazing' which one would assume all is well and healthy and you're STILL not happy beggy. God knows if I have just been told I have a healthy baby growing in me and all is well, I could deal with my kids bickering it would be miniscule. Something deeper is going on with her and Steve, she won't admit it because she is trying to fake it till she makes it. Which won't happen.. Tarnished any possibility of good things coming off the back of social media now.

Reactions: 17
Steve reads tattle. Rebecca reads tattle. The pair of them know fine well that whatever they post, it’s going to be talked about on here. Steve will have seen everything that Rebecca has posted about this pregnancy - either directly or via tattle. There is no way that he will be unaware of what’s going on.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t been bothered to work it out but when would baby be due
I don't think she gave an exact date but said *she was due woody's birthday before. So she deffo knew she was around 14 weeks and not 12 like she's recently tried to make out

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I haven’t been bothered to work it out but when would baby be due
It will be due 7th sept.. I’m pretty sure woodys birthday is the 10th and she said on one of her q&as it’s due on woodys birthday so god knows why she’s going down the little further than we thought route..

Reactions: 9
Yes I totally agree with this comment, I bet major reflection is going on in Steve's head. Like 'How did I end up with such a dishonest partner AND neglectful mother..' I'm still shocked at her radio silence yesterday then coming back to say it was the boys being bad *eyeroll*.. You've just said your scan has gone 'Amazing' which one would assume all is well and healthy and you're STILL not happy beggy. God knows if I have just been told I have a healthy baby growing in me and all is well, I could deal with my kids bickering it would be miniscule. Something deeper is going on with her and Steve, she won't admit it because she is trying to fake it till she makes it. Which won't happen.. Tarnished any possibility of good things coming off the back of social media now.
Exactly, surely the kids bickering is just part of sibling behaviour, it's nothing special, yet this idiot has a melt down every time the boys disagree. She will surpress them and stop them from interacting normally with each other. She really is a neurotic mess

Reactions: 9
She's back to that sad depressed face she had before the pregnancy , well Dingle sexy bev better get the blue wool bought .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It will be due 7th sept.. I’m pretty sure woodys birthday is the 10th and she said on one of her q&as it’s due on woodys birthday so god knows why she’s going down the little further than we thought route..
She's known every step of the way what's going on

Reactions: 11
She's known every step of the way what's going on
Of course she knew, and anyone with half a brain noticed that she suddenly jumped back in time last week and was less pregnant than she should be. God knows for what reason but there must be more to it, she didn't suddenly forget how pregnant she was.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.