Rebecca Lamb #102 Gun under the bed, photoshopping her bump she's not right in the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks and well done to @NormaBates for the title.

Recap: the woman is desperate.

Beggy constantly refers to her pregnancy, has already begun photoshopping her belleh, she has begun emptying her ‘office’ to sell clothes because she is skint turn it into a bedroom for Alfeh, Gryn has been dissolved, the boys continue to be dressed in clothes that are too small (like their meal portion sizes) and she’s still talking about anal sex at any opportunity.

Things have become so desperate she had to deviate from mum content to selling a ‘thing’ that she couldn’t bring herself to name even though she said it shouldn’t be taboo. It was a sex toy. (Make it make sense.) Her ad was tit.

Still photographing roads. Still boring. Still desperate for baby freebies.

Oh yes, she also keeps a gun underneath her hillbilly bed-with-a-shelf. Keeping it classy as always, Desperate Dan.

Reactions: 35
And he needs to walk through their room with a gun lying around and sex toys and goodness knows what else .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The gap between the external door and the concrete floor is at least a inch the boy will be even more cold than normal .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That whole house just screams freezing to me. No matter how many times she writes "coseh".
twit. She's gave that odd room to Alfie because she wants the nicer room for a nursery. Shame on her she's already favouring that unborn baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is the bed in Alfies new room, the old bed that the previous owners left behind?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That whole house just screams freezing to me. No matter how many times she writes "coseh".
twit. She's gave that odd room to Alfie because she wants the nicer room for a nursery. Shame on her she's already favouring that unborn baby.
I always notice Woody is always in a jumper or hoody even indoors. He must be cold all the time bless him 😢

Is the bed in Alfies new room, the old bed that the previous owners left behind?
Yep!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s just madness to put a child in that room. They could have got away with the baby being in there for a year or two but what happens if Alfie gets up for a drink or wee in the night and walks in on them having sex? It’s nuts.

Reactions: 30
Alfie’s new room that they’ve done nothing with….
Rebecccas old desk, the chair out the spare room. A ton of paint is £20 you skank

Reactions: 19
It’s just madness to put a child in that room. They could have got away with the baby being in there for a year or two but what happens if Alfie gets up for a drink or wee in the night and walks in on them having sex? It’s nuts.
She’ll probably just put a bolt on his door so he can’t get out during the night, we all know she not against locking them in bedrooms

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The connecting room is perfectly situated for a nursery if the external door is made secure. She is making it harder for herself by putting the baby in the spare room. It would be much easier to get up in the night to see to the baby in the room that connects with theirs rather than the one along the corridor. And why has she moved all the (crappy old) furniture in before decorating it? She does everything arse about face

Reactions: 28
I can't believe the lazy fuckers didn't even paint it!!! Surely pairing it all freshly before putting the furniture in would have made the most sense?! I still can't believe he's in there to be honest, she should have put Woody in their room too so it was a nice little double area for them! Then she could have had the boys room, been next to the bathroom and across the landing from the baby. Nothing she does makes sense, she's so bleeping selfish it actually makes me angry, poor boys 😔

Reactions: 29
Yes and it could be urine saturated ect
I really can't believe that these parents would let their child sleep on an old bed that the original owners didn't even want. All the crap they bu, surely they could have bought him a new bed. I hope they got it steam cleaned

Reactions: 24
I'm bit confused as to why she has a bedroom added onto hers and why it has a door? Is her bedroom downstairs? 🤯
Also makes zero sense to move Alfie in there when he's much older and is basically gone from sharing with his brother to his mother 😅
Clearly she wants insta perfect nursery for her grid and that room didn't match up.

Also if your gunna give your son a room of his own at least make it his own! Just just moved a bloody bed in there which was previous owners. 🙄

Bet the nursery has alot of work done just goes to show already a last thought and the baby isn't even here yet. God help those boys if "bean" is a girl 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I really can't believe that these parents would let their child sleep on an old bed that the original owners didn't even want. All the crap they bu, surely they could have bought him a new bed. I hope they got it steam cleaned
It says a lot the old owners didn't even want it , someone could have even passed away on it ? She probably hasn't got it steam cleaned or she would have showed us , she's probably just put a mattress protector and sheet on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm bit confused as to why she has a bedroom added onto hers and why it has a door? Is her bedroom downstairs? 🤯
Also makes zero sense to move Alfie in there when he's much older and is basically gone from sharing with his brother to his mother 😅
Clearly she wants insta perfect nursery for her grid and that room didn't match up.

Also if your gunna give your son a room of his own at least make it his own! Just just moved a bloody bed in there which was previous owners. 🙄

Bet the nursery has alot of work done just goes to show already a last thought and the baby isn't even here yet. God help those boys if "bean" is a girl 😥
I hope she doesn't have a girl, those boys will be completely forgotten,they won't even get gifted clothes because the baby will be her only concern

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.