Rebecca Lamb #102 Gun under the bed, photoshopping her bump she's not right in the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does have a comfy life. Two beautiful boys, a home(may not be to everyone's taste but she has a home and food on the table). She's never had to work, being 'kept' by Steve since she was 18 yrs old. I never really understood that, why would she leave college to stay at home before they had kids. I just wonder if her mum told her to find a bloke with money and get pregnant, basing her whole life of deception rather than love, trust or respect.
I know everyone is different and we shouldn't compare but I'm desperate for a baby.. my partner and I both work full time in stressful jobs... Literally just getting by, not sure how we'll afford it and she's there just in a different world! So unaware of the world and those poor boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because she's lazy, co-dependent and has no ambition.
I completely agree. I also believe we copy behaviours we see as we grow up. I'd love to know if her mum was 'a good mum', who cared, worked hard and tried to do her best, or was she the kind of parent that just left Rebecca to be one of those Ferrell kids with no rules, no guidance and left to fend for herself. It may explain why she's so self absorbed and such a useless mother, she doesn't know any different

Reactions: 8
I might be a bit thick here - not Rebecca thick but still but I keep reading about how she was doing the girl diet and it doesn’t make any sense to me. I learned at school that men’s sperm carry X and Y and it is whichever of those sperms fertilise the egg which denotes the sex, so why would whatever she eats make a difference? Am I missing something? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
I know everyone is different and we shouldn't compare but I'm desperate for a baby.. my partner and I both work full time in stressful jobs... Literally just getting by, not sure how we'll afford it and she's there just in a different world! So unaware of the world and those poor boys.
Big hug. I understand where you're coming from. Sadly some people are so removed from reality they live in a world of make believe, just like a child

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yesterday was going to be her pivotal moment of the last 14 weeks. tit has definitely gone on and it certainly wasn’t the boys bickering.

Reactions: 16
I was bigger than Rebecca with all my pregnancies at this point, it was a big shock to everyone how big I was as I'm really petit (actually a size 6 to 8, not a Becky I'm a 10 but actually a 16 🀣 and I would have people asking if I was okay as I was obviously due any day and were shocked when I was only 3/4 months along) I had GD with all my pregnancies, hence why I was so big. To me Rebecca's stomach is nothing to do with her pregnancy though and is all her normal tummy fat which is normally sucked in or photo shopped. Her stomach is now in proportion to her thighs and arms. I looked crazy because I was all stomach, my arms and legs were still small. Rebecca now just looks how she normally does in Beavers pictures 🀣
Haha, me too!
With both of my pregnancies i went from weighing 8stone to well over 12 stone. I absolutely loved turning into a whale. I had a kardashian arse before it was popular! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I might be a bit thick here - not Rebecca thick but still but I keep reading about how she was doing the girl diet and it doesn’t make any sense to me. I learned at school that men’s sperm carry X and Y and it is whichever of those sperms fertilise the egg which denotes the sex, so why would whatever she eats make a difference? Am I missing something? πŸ˜‚
There's a theory that says eating certain foods or only having sex on certain days in your cycle means your uterus will be more hospitable to a certain type of sperm depending on what type of child you want πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.