Rebecca Lamb #10 We say potato, Rebecca says bitatoe...potato, bitatoe, potato, bitatoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only that...why does she feel the need to share every single detail? Wonder if they'll write their own vows? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Steve's will have the 'finger up the bum emoji' on his crib sheet! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Actually, he'll just show her the crib sheet; cos it'll be the only thing on it! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
they must absolutely love her at the doctors surgery. This is why people cannot ever see a gp because people like her are taking up appointments for snotty noses and flea bites. This is their full time income surely she could go private for a blood test and stop draining the nhs πŸ™„ reminds me of Maxine in the latest hollyoaks storyline..

Reactions: 10
they must absolutely love her at the doctors surgery. This is why people cannot ever see a gp because people like her are taking up appointments for snotty noses and flea bites. This is their full time income surely she could go private for a blood test and stop draining the nhs πŸ™„ reminds me of Maxine in the latest hollyoaks storyline..
I was thinking the exact same! She reminds me of maxine also πŸ™ˆ

I have an idea Rebecca, go to the shop and buy B12 they are not expensive and see how you feel taking the maximum dose in a few weeks time, if you feel better then you know and look at food high in B12 as well. Not everything needs a GP appointment or tests. Stop being a drain, use your brain and take some responsibility for your health and your children’s. Duvet that is way too big and heavy, I’m surprised mamas and papas haven’t said/gifted her one 😑

Reactions: 18
I have an idea Rebecca, go to the shop and buy B12 they are not expensive and see how you feel taking the maximum dose in a few weeks time, if you feel better then you know and look at food high in B12 as well. Not everything needs a GP appointment or tests. Stop being a drain, use your brain and take some responsibility for your health and your children’s. Duvet that is way too big and heavy, I’m surprised mamas and papas haven’t said/gifted her one 😑
A brain is only capable of being used if you are in possession of one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rebecca Lamb #11 no lack of vitamin D, Steve’s sausage and half a carrot for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought she was back to eating healthy again, that lasted all of 5 minutes, big hot choc and a muffin! what an absolute twit she is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there is just no consistency with her.
She's consistently a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has well and truly utterly got my back up!
Instead of always wanting something wrong with you for attention how about just be glad you have good health !!
My grandad died four weeks ago and I would do anything to have him back here with us fit and well!!
And if the nhs wasn’t so under staffed then maybe he would of been treated quicker and would still be here and not of died!!!
I also work in a pharmacy and the amount of people that come in to ask for advice and it’s actually something quite serious and we tell them to go to the doctors straight away and they say β€˜oh I didn’t want to bother or waste the doctors time’! When they actually need to be seen unlike people like you Rebecca who waste our time !!!
Really fucked me off this has
Just be bloody greatfull that there was nothing serious wrong with you and your just abit run down like most people but people who actually work bloody hard and have reason to be run down unlike you sitting on your arse all bloody day!!!!
Sorry to hear about your grandad. It is a shame that there's so many people, like Rebecca, that abuse such a wonderful system whereas there are people out there that truly need the help and just don't want to be a burden.

• Heart
I was thinking the same its not a class a drug.
Its a vitamin that i assume you can buy over the counter and prescription would cost more.
Also dont multi vitamins contain b12 has she tried taking them.
Sounds like theres an ad brewing.
Mrs meldrums done so many ads for vitamins and claims to take the chewy ones recently so surprised if shes vitamin deficient.
Both are stupid lazy time wasters

Reactions: 7
This has well and truly utterly got my back up!
Instead of always wanting something wrong with you for attention how about just be glad you have good health !!
My grandad died four weeks ago and I would do anything to have him back here with us fit and well!!
And if the nhs wasn’t so under staffed then maybe he would of been treated quicker and would still be here and not of died!!!
I also work in a pharmacy and the amount of people that come in to ask for advice and it’s actually something quite serious and we tell them to go to the doctors straight away and they say β€˜oh I didn’t want to bother or waste the doctors time’! When they actually need to be seen unlike people like you Rebecca who waste our time !!!
Really fucked me off this has
Just be bloody greatfull that there was nothing serious wrong with you and your just abit run down like most people but people who actually work bloody hard and have reason to be run down unlike you sitting on your arse all bloody day!!!!
This πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

You have literally said exactly what is in my head, only much more articulated and precise than I could ever have put it!

Reactions: 4
The long sleeve white v neck top, looks like a thermal vest and with her saying 'it's super soft'. She never seems to have any idea about what she buys,price or sizes. She seems to buy clothes that are too small, she never looks comfortable
I bought that top a few weeks ago but i wear it over my pjs coz i thought it was a lounge jumper 🀣 it seems q bit see through on me to wear out of the house thoughπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

You have literally said exactly what is in my head, only much more articulated and precise than I could ever have put it!
Thank you
Just really hit a nerve
My grandad went in for leg amputation and waited for it as they was busy and then caught an infection from hospital that turned to ammonia and was dead within the week!
To think she wastes so much time and is now thinking to go back again just got my back up!
Be glad for good health after all isn’t that what we all want in life health and happiness 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She actually typed "Ermmm" in her stories when typing out word for word what she said, and I'm laughing so hard, I can't breathe. :ROFLMAO:

Her grasp of the English language is absolutely appalling and for an influencer, embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you
Just really hit a nerve
My grandad went in for leg amputation and waited for it as they was busy and then caught an infection from hospital that turned to ammonia and was dead within the week!
To think she wastes so much time and is now thinking to go back again just got my back up!
Be glad for good health after all isn’t that what we all want in life health and happiness 😒
So sorry to hear about your grandad and for your loss, hugs to you πŸ€—
Health and happiness is truly all that matters in life, everything else is just a bonus.

• Heart
Omg shes even gone and got the same leggings that LJC went and got her twins [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.