Rebecca Donaldson (iamrebeccad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all maybe I missed it on these threads, but does anyone have a shot/video of Carlos smacking Rebeccas' ass??

I may have to rinse out my retinas with acid, but I wanna see if it actually happened 😭 😭 🙏

Reactions: 1
Y'all maybe I missed it on these threads, but does anyone have a shot/video of Carlos smacking Rebeccas' ass??

I may have to rinse out my retinas with acid, but I wanna see if it actually happened 😭 😭 🙏
It’s on her tik tok
IMG_7703.jpeg

Reactions: 2
at least she got an opportunity to post about her brand today. Logically, it would be a good option marketing wise - but if it was consistent, and not random out of the blue after few months. Not by accident during the first weekend she appears in the paddock officially :rolleyes: now it looks....well, not surprising.... will there be another IG subscription attempt soon...?

I have to say, Pierre was that person that made it the most entertaining this week by posting and deleting the picture:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
On another episode of "how the hell is this the same Rebecca as she is today":
link to IG
(in case someone deletes it, here are screencaps)
1696179133394.png
1696179153547.png
1696179181184.png

1696179206050.png

1696179222741.png

• Haha
She really had good access to the best plastic surgeons, but her face is totally frozen. I wonder what happens when she ages, like 40 years old and above.

remember the picture from page 1?
by accident I found the corresponding ones, showing other participants of the party:rolleyes:
spoiler, not to take to much space :LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha
remember the picture from page 1?
by accident I found the corresponding ones, showing other participants of the party:rolleyes:
spoiler, not to take to much space :LOL:

Wonder if they’ll be back out for his birthday this year

Looks like she wasn't on the list for MR's latest event. 24 million raised in one night? Maybe he can make a donation to her gofundme 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Rubin is such a weird and shady guy.He seems obsessed with accumulating celebrity "friends".

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.