Rebecca Donaldson (iamrebeccad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else getting served these ads on insta?? 😳😳View attachment 2489402
Smaller brands with nice products are not deserving to be put on personal IG profile... ?
to be fair, I know little of modelling world so I have no idea if that is the standard approach (this is not the first one, I will try to find another one I saw not long ago...)
I think it would be cool to show not only some Vogue (that of course should be shown, I get that) and Ferrari ad but nice commercial photos as well... but what do I know,personal choice, it probably would not serve the purpose of current IG profile and all that...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is it bullying to post pictures or information of someone that is all available online anyway and now it's just all compiled in one place? Don't think so. 😂 If she is so ashamed of it, maybe she shouldn't have done it.
But yeah, it's us bullies against them ass kissers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those people shouldn't be commenting on her insta though.That 's what Tattle is for.

Reactions: 4
Those people shouldn't be commenting on her insta though.That 's what Tattle is for.
Agree with this one. But really, any extreme commenting is too much, negative but also positive too. Some of those vomits really should stay out of the whole internet actually.

Reactions: 2
well, it's just gathering of information available online, completely different thing. It's not like posting directly under someone elses IG post....

I just saw that post on gossips page on IG and indeed she responded to someone under her post (to be fair, I don't think she owed that person any response). And on the one hand good for her to respond to the person if she wanted to clarify things.
On the other, it can be a trap - the danger of engaging with people who comment is that when you start responding people will feel encouraged, treat it like opening the door even for direct not necessarily appropriate questions and then it becomes clear what you want and what you don't want to answer. What happened just confirms it because it made someone, under the same post, ask her about boob job (that she responded to, basically confirming that the first response was not a full information) and another person asked about "real" job, what I think is absolutely crossing the line (no matter what I think of all of this)

The irony is that her first reply is a week old. Now when that gossip account - interestingly now - posted about that response it provoked these other people to go to that post and ask more questions. (I am suspicious of this account and their "inspirations", even since before the leaked plane photo, but it's a whole another story).

• Heart
Is she really claiming she hasn't had filler for years? Girl come on. Be serious. She's had so much lip filler she can barely close her mouth.

She has had a LOT of work to achieve a certain look. And she's has done this to help her progress in the modelling industry. Let's be real here. She makes money because of how she looks so of course people are going to comment on it!! Give me a break with the "oh but she was insecure", most people are but you know what, we deal with it and learn to accept things we don't love about ourselves.

The fact is she DID wipe her entire Insta before launching Rebecca 2.0. She DID set up a "subscription" on her Insta. But it's easier to say "oh my Insta is just a work portfolio" I guess 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she really claiming she hasn't had filler for years? Girl come on. Be serious. She's had so much lip filler she can barely close her mouth.

She has had a LOT of work to achieve a certain look. And she's has done this to help her progress in the modelling industry. Let's be real here. She makes money because of how she looks so of course people are going to comment on it!! Give me a break with the "oh but she was insecure", most people are but you know what, we deal with it and learn to accept things we don't love about ourselves.

The fact is she DID wipe her entire Insta before launching Rebecca 2.0. She DID set up a "subscription" on her Insta. But it's easier to say "oh my Insta is just a work portfolio" I guess 🙃
Actually, if you look deeper and at it all in broader context of what has been going on until now, that reply to the person (that looks like a fake account btw) almost looks like a set up thing on purpose, especially when you combine it with the fact that a friendly gossip account (with the track record to reveal "exclusive" content about her and Carlos) posted about her reply out of the blue. one might even say that this week lacked Rebecca's news so far and it could not stay that way:LOL:.

(It does not contradict my opinion that people should not comment/ask such direct questions directly under her post and she did not have to respond...it is a double edged sword, engagement with followers...)

• Heart
Actually, if you look deeper and at it all in broader context of what has been going on until now, that reply to the person (that looks like a fake account btw) almost looks like a set up thing on purpose, especially when you combine it with the fact that a friendly gossip account (with the track record to reveal "exclusive" content about her and Carlos) posted about her reply out of the blue. one might even say that this week lacked Rebecca's news so far and it could not stay that way:LOL:.
You know this whole situation is just so sus and icky, it's not even funny. Coincidences exist only to some point. I stopped thinking anything about them is a coincidence long time ago. All seems way too planned and scripted, it gets uncomfortable. And to think that there are people who call this the biggest romance ever, but then they probably think all those rom-com movies are real too. 🤷‍♀️

You know this whole situation is just so sus and icky, it's not even funny. Coincidences exist only to some point. I stopped thinking anything about them is a coincidence long time ago. All seems way too planned and scripted, it gets uncomfortable. And to think that there are people who call this the biggest romance ever, but then they probably think all those rom-com movies are real too. 🤷‍♀️
yes, even giving someone benefit of the doubt, coincidences exist only to some point. All I can say is that if they wanted to be private private they could have easily been and none of these matters would be discussed. Surgeries are a private thing, but they caught interest because of everything else and other things around and how the "romance" is being presented. The fact that this one IGgossip page acts like a PR manager for the couple doesn't help either.
(Also, as it turned out, the first replies to the follower asking about surgeries were not 100% correct and she admitted in later replies to more things. Even if that was unintentional, it is quite unfortunate.......As I mentioned, engaging with followers is not always a predictable game.)

Last thing: not to be petty, but how are Carlos back/leg/location/boat in stories or attempted IG subscription an element of a work portfolio (I agree pictures in the profile are, but the stories from last months in some parts aren't )

Any sightings of her anywhere? I know there was a Turkey sighting but someone also said they saw her in the paddock :unsure:

(Also, as it turned out, the first replies to the follower asking about surgeries were not 100% correct and she admitted in later replies to more things. Even if that was unintentional, it is quite unfortunate.......As I mentioned, engaging with followers is not always a predictable game.)
Yeah, I find this another stupid move from her as well. Half truth is basically half lie. It's always better to not say anything at all than provide a partial truth as now when someone calls her a liar - they won't be wrong and there are receipts for that. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Any sightings of her anywhere? I know there was a Turkey sighting but someone also said they saw her in the paddock :unsure:
I think it wasn't Rebecca, that sighting

but she is present in the "press" (no idea about the range of these publications, no mention of the folow up and later posts admitting to having forgotten about something, but I assume the publications were prior to this)
a little sugar here and there, to say the least, I am sure it is just a coincidence ;)

I think it wasn't Rebecca, that sighting

but she is present in the "press" (no idea about the range of these publications, no mention of the folow up and later posts admitting to having forgotten about something, but I assume the publications were prior to this)
a little sugar here and there, to say the least, I am sure it is just a coincidence ;)
I'm sorry, but she is what now? Humanitarian? Are they serious?
Is she going to become Mother Teresa next?
This is incredible disrespectful to actual humanitarians, it actually makes me sick what kind of pedestal some people put these wags on. I mean, in many cases you can just laugh it off, but this one is just so so wrong. :mad:

I'm sorry, but she is what now? Humanitarian? Are they serious?
Is she going to become Mother Teresa next?
This is incredible disrespectful to actual humanitarians, it actually makes me sick what kind of pedestal some people put these wags on. I mean, in many cases you can just laugh it off, but this one is just so so wrong. :mad:
yeah. I understand appreciating someone for supporting a good cause. . But, as I wrote in the wags thread, the word humanitarian in this context makes me feel I personally can qualify for a Peace Nobel Prize. :LOL: How, for example, will people describe actual humanitarians thad spent their days and sometimes nights helping people in humanitarian crisises sometimes risking their own safety/lives going with aid to dangerous places.
That first article is so over the top I cannot believe a real person wrote it. Maybe chatgpt was hired for that..... (and it reminds me so much of Meghan Markle/Harry's vibe "noone has a greater story than us, noone suffered more than us, noone is more gracious than us", no idea why)

Last edited:
Update because it's been long and some things were so predictable so far that I wonder if this time they will also be:
- run did not raise the goal money, it is actually sad, but it was not really promoted. It did not even have a post on IG afterwards
- F1 in North America, there will be some Ferrari event in NY ( IG gossip pages are more crazy about Charles and whether his GF will be there for the event though)
- a "fan" already sent F1officialgossip site his photo with Carlos on the street. There is a woman in the background - I am suspicious it is one of usual attempts to innocently hint the presence as someone in the comments already asked who she was but so far it did not gain much interest
- Rebecca already posted a story that might indicate she is in NY - it's from Elite model agency (he location was not mentioned, they have offices in few places, also in NY)

My take this time is Rebecca will be at least somewhere around - if not for the NY event itself, then at least hinting more about being in NY or around Austin GP
The goal of it all still remains a mystery:ROFLMAO:

The chances of them being any sort of "event" are getting smaller as it was announced that Travis Kelce will be one of the investors in some kind of project related to Alpine and now everyone will wonder if Taylor and he will appear anytime soon around F1 race - if so US is the place for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Update because it's been long and some things were so predictable so far that I wonder if this time they will also be:
- run did not raise the goal money, it is actually sad, but it was not really promoted. It did not even have a post on IG afterwards
- F1 in North America, there will be some Ferrari event in NY ( IG gossip pages are more crazy about Charles and whether his GF will be there for the event though)
- a "fan" already sent F1officialgossip site his photo with Carlos on the street. There is a woman in the background - I am suspicious it is one of usual attempts to innocently hint the presence as someone in the comments already asked who she was but so far it did not gain much interest
- Rebecca already posted a story that might indicate she is in NY - it's from Elite model agency (he location was not mentioned, they have offices in few places, also in NY)

My take this time is Rebecca will be at least somewhere around - if not for the NY event itself, then at least hinting more about being in NY or around Austin GP
The goal of it all still remains a mystery:ROFLMAO:

The chances of them being any sort of "event" are getting smaller as it was announced that Travis Kelce will be one of the investors in some kind of project related to Alpine and now everyone will wonder if Taylor and he will appear anytime soon around F1 race - if so US is the place for that.
She left London straight after her run on Sunday as Lilia went elsewhere without her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.