Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Professionals are bullshitters.' And what does that snotty absolutism do for you except get you referred to parenting 'corses'? Her and Sarah 'schools-are-pricks' are 2 thick as tit peas in a brass pod who should've been sterilised at 16.

Reann, like all childish narcissists, is already talking about her birthday 2 weeks in advance hoping some desperado whose willy hasn't seen the light of day since 1992 will throw a fiver on her collection plate.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
'Professionals are bullshitters.' And what does that snotty absolutism do for you except get you referred to parenting 'corses'? Her and Sarah 'schools-are-pricks' are 2 thick as tit peas in a brass pod who should've been sterilised at 16.

Reann, like all childish narcissists, is already talking about her birthday 2 weeks in advance hoping some desperado whose willy hasn't seen the light of day since 1992 will throw a fiver on her collection plate.
I don't get it. Reann, that person she is responding to and Sarahvayjay all up in arms that schools take the welfare of their pupils seriously. Why do they think the schools do this? What is in it for them?
Maybe don't be such bleeping awful parents šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I bet they all send their children to school highly dishevelled, ill and fatigued when they aren't off numerous days a month as the parents are too bleeping lazy to get up and send them to school.
I bet they all wish they'd all gone down the Bex route of keeping the child at home under the pretence of 'home schooling'. Far less scrutiny.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Another long ramble where she is somehow the victim for going no contact on her disabled daughter in 2021. You don't even have to be a mother to find this shocking, just human.
---
I feel like this thread is at risk of becoming a Foxvint monologue here but I'm so sickened and saddened at the thought of that little girl video calling her mum Xmas day and it being rejected. Wtf!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
She shoud not be allowed to care for a hamster, much less a child - and several? Itā€™s just abhorrent.

At this point, the children are just being used to elicit attention from gullible followers and to try and make Take That bury their heads in between the massive danglers.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Another long ramble where she is somehow the victim for going no contact on her disabled daughter in 2021. You don't even have to be a mother to find this shocking, just human.
---
I feel like this thread is at risk of becoming a Foxvint monologue here but I'm so sickened and saddened at the thought of that little girl video calling her mum Xmas day and it being rejected. Wtf!!!
Instead of ā€œwonderingā€ why doesnā€™t she just bleeping find out?

Unless thereā€™s some kind of order in place to keep her from contacting her daughter (which will not have been put in place unless there were serious concerns and plenty of evidence) then actually sheā€™s just being a selfish and neglectful POS.

One of my nearest and dearest would give anything to be able to be a mother just once, let alone ten times. People like Twatty Reann Ten-Kids make me so angry. They just pop them out for a past time and couldnā€™t give any kind of genuine tit about those kidsā€™ outcomes. Itā€™s so unjust.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Imagine telling the internet that professionals had deemed you abusive, your home unstable and unsafe for kids?
---
---
'Probably'. Why would you not rest until you found out? Absolute shite, she knows all the whos and whys

1714128098606.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Imagine telling the internet that professionals had deemed you abusive, your home unstable and unsafe for kids?
---

'Probably'. Why would you not rest until you found out? Absolute shite, she knows all the whos and whys

.View attachment 2898502
If my child had been taken away from me because I was an unfit mother, I'd be doing everything I could to get them back, not disengaging from and threatening the professionals who were trying to help me, and not broadcasting my failures as a parent for all to see. Why is she not utterly mortified?

• Heart
'She would no doubt make contact if allowed'. What makes her think that? I don't know the severity of the girls LD but whatever her cognitive abilities i can't imagine how she'd feel anything but abandoned, angry, and confused over the loss of contact with her family. Reann doesn't deserve a moments joy out of that girl after what she did. I hope she never claps eyes on her again and she's now a part of a family making her feel secure and valued. Reann would only have her like a dancing bear on her twitter centering herself in the sorry story and hoping the kids clear vulnerabilities can win her a meet an great with Gary bellend Barlow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
'She would no doubt make contact if allowed'. What makes her think that? I don't know the severity of the girls LD but whatever her cognitive abilities i can't imagine how she'd feel anything but abandoned, angry, and confused over the loss of contact with her family. Reann doesn't deserve a moments joy out of that girl after what she did. I hope she never claps eyes on her again and she's now a part of a family making her feel secure and valued. Reann would only have her like a dancing bear on her twitter centering herself in the sorry story and hoping the kids clear vulnerabilities can win her a meet an great with Gary bellend Barlow.
Likewise, but I also wonder how much of this she would broadcast if her daughter wasn't vulnerable?
This daughter has already meet duck That by the way, she did the same beg about 10 years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How is it harmful to her other children if she talks to their sister on Christmas Day?

Imagine rejecting a call from your 15 year old out of spite. Thatā€™s what itā€™s about.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she'd be wanting contact with the poor girl if she hadn't had another disabled child
Well she only needs one for the grifting. And physically teenage girls are difficult to care for because they have periods. And maybe a younger one is easier to get pity points for

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I know this grifter's thread is moving slower than most, but to me she's the worst. I comment the least on this one because I find it difficult to look at her twitter without getting emotional (but not in the way she's hoping for). I just hope this thread manages to shine a spotlight on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know this grifter's thread is moving slower than most, but to me she's the worst. I comment the least on this one because I find it difficult to look at her twitter without getting emotional (but not in the way she's hoping for). I just hope this thread manages to shine a spotlight on her.
Same here. I find her desperately thick, entitled, unpleasant and irrational. I simply can't understand what makes her tick and she seems utterly bizarre.
Plus a lot of her views are abhorrent. Her poor kids. All of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5