RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so handsome isn’t he. I think the energy that he gives online is such a vibe too, he seems like the loveliest person inside and out.
He was absolutely lovely when we met him. So considerate and kind and friendly. Honestly seems exactly how he comes across

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He was absolutely lovely when we met him. So considerate and kind and friendly. Honestly seems exactly how he comes across
He was absolutely lovely to all the children when I came across him. It really oozed how much he enjoyed teaching them to dance as well. I would love to know what his skin care regime is because his skin is to die for!

Reactions: 5
It feels like something is up on this tour. Not as much content is being posted this time round. Shante seems to be totally left our of the other girls, whether that's her choice or not is unknown.
Even the links of perri isn't posting much and he used to. Nathan and geo aren't there - I know they are running the studio but still. Ashley's not posting much. Maybe the cracks are beginning to appear

Reactions: 1
It feels like something is up on this tour. Not as much content is being posted this time round. Shante seems to be totally left our of the other girls, whether that's her choice or not is unknown.
Even the links of perri isn't posting much and he used to. Nathan and geo aren't there - I know they are running the studio but still. Ashley's not posting much. Maybe the cracks are beginning to appear
Yeah seems quite said that Shante is never with the other girls. Starr comes across as a bitchy pick me girl!

Yeah seems quite said that Shante is never with the other girls. Starr comes across as a bitchy pick me girl!
The pay must be good for her to stay. She doesn’t interact with anyone but her brother, or get much if any sponsorships or recognition by Diversity fans.

I wonder what happened. It’s odd she’s the only girl of the group that’s excluded.

Reactions: 3
Firstly, I cannot STAND to even look at Starrs face. Constantly looks like she is smelling tit, and totally comes across as a pick me. I agree, definitely some gaps seem to be appearing. Perri seems over it, Ashley even though very sexy, looks really tired. Starr is a mean girl, she literally has in her profile 'nicer than I look or some rubbish'. Why is Jess even on tour? Trying to keep on Perri making sure he doesn't cheat? You lose them how you catch them!

Reactions: 9
Firstly, I cannot STAND to even look at Starrs face. Constantly looks like she is smelling tit, and totally comes across as a pick me. I agree, definitely some gaps seem to be appearing. Perri seems over it, Ashley even though very sexy, looks really tired. Starr is a mean girl, she literally has in her profile 'nicer than I look or some rubbish'. Why is Jess even on tour? Trying to keep on Perri making sure he doesn't cheat? You lose them how you catch them!
IF they got together before things finished with Laura then she’ll forever be looking over her shoulder. The new relationship bubble doesn’t last long, when it starts to burst she’ll struggle to trust him. Building a relationship on lies and sneaking around is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 2
IF they got together before things finished with Laura then she’ll forever be looking over her shoulder. The new relationship bubble doesn’t last long, when it starts to burst she’ll struggle to trust him. Building a relationship on lies and sneaking around is a recipe for disaster.
I just don’t get the appeal of dating someone who was at the time fresh out of another relationship. Fair enough if it was a relationship of a few months, but 3 years is a long time. I know millions do it every day, but you’ve not given yourself the chance to reflect on the relationship even if you’ve no feeling for your ex or checked out ages ago emotionally.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get the appeal of dating someone who was at the time fresh out of another relationship. Fair enough if it was a relationship of a few months, but 3 years is a long time. I know millions do it every day, but you’ve not given yourself the chance to reflect on the relationship even if you’ve no feeling for your ex or checked out ages ago emotionally.
I’ll never understand people who jump from relationship to relationship!

I’ll never understand people who jump from relationship to relationship!
Sometimes it works. I met my hubby the day my boyfriend wanted to cool things down, one day a week was too much for him lol. Met hubby, thought he'd be a nice change for a couple of months. 23 years later and I wouldn't be without him. But, my ex was an absolute arse. Hubby helped me heal. Hubby and I didn't rush into anything though, took us 5 years to get married lol

But you have to remember those 3 years weren’t normal 3 years. It was lock down they didn’t experience anything. I think it just fell quickly into her living at his during lockdowns

I think Laura is such a lovely girl next door (in the best way possible) and doesn’t fit the beige molly mae aesthetic. She could brand herself on country living, cute style and lifestyle with her dog. Those half naked dresses aren’t it 😵💫

I think Laura is such a lovely girl next door (in the best way possible) and doesn’t fit the beige molly mae aesthetic. She could brand herself on country living, cute style and lifestyle with her dog. Those half naked dresses aren’t it 😵💫
I 100% agree, I think she's lost some of her naturalness in a bid to become an influencer.

Reactions: 5
In fairness to Perri (who I think handled the break-up immaturely and cruelly, and who I don't like at all anymore), she seemed like a very different person at the end of their relationship compared to who she was when they first got together. She's really lost that 'normal girl' charm.

Reactions: 6
Nothing further has been said about the tour and all of the members are very quiet on the socials, normally there's tiktoks etc
My friend is going to see them next weds and didn't know about Ashley. I wonder what will happen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.