RealPerriKiely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing further has been said about the tour and all of the members are very quiet on the socials, normally there's tiktoks etc
My friend is going to see them next weds and didn't know about Ashley. I wonder what will happen?
Wonder if they'll postpone more dates? Doesn't sound like ashley is able to do his part and they need to make changes.

I could see this being enough to claim on their insurance to cancel the rest of the tour. The radio silence and the fact Jordan is at home today make me think they are not re choreographing.

Reactions: 2
I could see this being enough to claim on their insurance to cancel the rest of the tour. The radio silence and the fact Jordan is at home today make me think they are not re choreographing.
That's what I was thinking. Seems crazy they don't have contingency plans in place in case something happens, guess its Ashley's superiority complex that only he can lead. I know on another thread it was said voice overs and VT would need to change but I think they could just change the principal dancer. People would understand why it didn't match up

Reactions: 7
I think Nathan should take main spot but I think a lot of people pay for Ashley. I didn’t like his announcement surrounded by the guys and the tone in which he said “I’m obviously the main dancer” errr ok. Wrong thread but Fran is lucky being out of that. He seems very arrogant

Reactions: 11
I think Nathan should take main spot but I think a lot of people pay for Ashley. I didn’t like his announcement surrounded by the guys and the tone in which he said “I’m obviously the main dancer” errr ok. Wrong thread but Fran is lucky being out of that. He seems very arrogant
I know like you said wrong thread, but very egotistical. Reminds me so much of my ex-husband. Always assuming he was the main act and everyone else was just supporting characters. NATHAN IS AMAZING. A true talent, think he should be given more of a shot x

I mean he’s not wrong though, he is the main one in the show and having seen the show I just can’t see it working well without him as the main one. As lovely as Nathan is, he wouldn’t fit the narrative. It’s a love story about a heterosexual couple. Nathan is gay. In their last tour he danced with another male member. I think Ashley will still be able to do it, just less intense dancing. Their post says it’s resuming at the weekend with alterations. Good on them for carrying on, like someone else said they could of easily cancelled and claimed on insurance.
---
I know like you said wrong thread, but very egotistical. Reminds me so much of my ex-husband. Always assuming he was the main act and everyone else was just supporting characters. NATHAN IS AMAZING. A true talent, think he should be given more of a shot x
I think Nathan put himself forward to carry on classes at the studio with Geo. He seems amazing with the younger children and a fabulous teacher. He appears super close with his Mum as well, I’d imagine he didn’t want to be away from her for long periods.

Reactions: 4
It’s a love story about a heterosexual couple.

I didn’t know this. I was under the impression this was Ashley’s swan song. Seems a strange topic given his personal life.

It’s a love story about a heterosexual couple.

I didn’t know this. I was under the impression this was Ashley’s swan song. Seems a strange topic given his personal life.
It’s actually a really beautiful show. The story is him fighting his demons so he can love again. A lot of fun elements to it. They have a wonderful gentleman included who has physical disabilities, he was absolutely incredible!

Reactions: 1
Looks like Warren has taken on Ashley's role. I'm actually very pleased about this, that someone else is given the opportunity to be at the front and not just ashley.

Reactions: 9
Looks like Warren has taken on Ashley's role. I'm actually very pleased about this, that someone else is given the opportunity to be at the front and not just ashley.
Warren really deserves it! Is an OG member but has put up with being essentially pushed as 'just a background member' for years, and seems like a lovely guy.

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice that Perri has not been at any of the meet and greets recently. Wonder if it is because of Warren replacing Ashley…

Anyone notice that Perri has not been at any of the meet and greets recently. Wonder if it is because of Warren replacing Ashley…
Theres only been two meet and greets since it restarted yesterday. Has he missed both so far?.. interesting. He was in the Sheffield one before the accident. Unless he’s had other commitments or been under the weather.

Yeah, he has missed all of the ones since they resumed from what I can see. No tags and when you look at the other members tagged photos he is not in them… very very strange.

Also. I think there are some really major gaps starting to show in the group in general. I cannot get over how Ashley did not think about him getting injured. Such a narcissist. And normal working class people lost money on hotels etc because of his poor leadership.

To be honest I think Perri and maybe a few others are over it. I know I would…

Reactions: 3
Yeah, he has missed all of the ones since they resumed from what I can see. No tags and when you look at the other members tagged photos he is not in them… very very strange.

Also. I think there are some really major gaps starting to show in the group in general. I cannot get over how Ashley did not think about him getting injured. Such a narcissist. And normal working class people lost money on hotels etc because of his poor leadership.

To be honest I think Perri and maybe a few others are over it. I know I would…
They've been going a long time. Ashley must be getting to an age where he is going to start to physically suffer more and more just wear and tear not just injuries.

Probably getting to the point where they should call it a day.

Reactions: 6
His gf is in a video with starr today and she didn't look happy. Hope all is okay. She is normally ridiculously smiley!

I can’t imagine Perri being annoyed he wasn’t chosen for main man because he has his own role in the show. He plays a masked demon which another member wouldn’t of been able to do. As he does flips with fire and so on. He plays the part well I have to say. Lovely to hear Warren is the front man and has been given to chance to shine. He is an original member and seems very overlooked. Hes not had any work outside of diversity. Whereas majority of the other original members have.

I can’t imagine Perri being annoyed he wasn’t chosen for main man because he has his own role in the show. He plays a masked demon which another member wouldn’t of been able to do. As he does flips with fire and so on. He plays the part well I have to say. Lovely to hear Warren is the front man and has been given to chance to shine. He is an original member and seems very overlooked. Hes not had any work outside of diversity. Whereas majority of the other original members have.
Neither has Mitch I don’t think. Completely forgotten about too.

Would love to know the tea behind why Shantel and Starr / the other girls don’t talk to each other or share a dressing room. Definitely something went down with them!

Also why is the meet and greet only with the guys and not the girls as well?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.