Realityof_rosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen as the micro influences section has gone for most. Thought I'd start 1 in here!!

Reactions: 11
The excessive present buying for her children! The amount she spends on toys, clothes and gadgets is ridiculous. Surely nothing left to buy her daughter because at 5 she has everything, phone, laptop, games consoles etc.

Reactions: 9
I haven't followed her for a while , she is the epitome of chav and vulgar . The names of the children 😱 wtf . I got fed up of seeing her gut hanging out 😳

Reactions: 9
Known her for years and one of the MANY things that piss me off about her is how she always has to showcase her excessive present buying for her kids ..although I suppose it’s easy money when you don’t have to pay rent because you’re claiming single unemployed mother benefits but you have a live-in boyfriend who works full time 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Known her for years and one of the MANY things that piss me off about her is how she always has to showcase her excessive present buying for her kids ..although I suppose it’s easy money when you don’t have to pay rent because you’re claiming single unemployed mother benefits but you have a live-in boyfriend who works full time 🤷🏾‍♀️
Do you know her in real life or through Instagram?

And is this you assuming (like the rest of us) because of all the bragging she does and things just don't add up or do you 100% know for sure that she is committing benefit fraud? 👀🤔👀

Reactions: 6

And is this you assuming (like the rest of us) because of all the bragging she does and things just don't add up or do you 100% know for sure that she is committing benefit fraud? 👀🤔👀
I know her in real life... she 100% claims benefits!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I find it mind boggling someone has the stupidity/audacity to post her spending on such a public forum to so many followers when she’s claiming benefits. She’s everything that’s wrong with our society, spending all our hard earned money on chavvy tit for her kids. I would love to report her but then I’d feel guilty even though she’s 100% in the wrong!

Reactions: 13
I know her in real life... she 100% claims benefits!
Why don't you report her? Sounds like you have the relevant information, unlike most on here. It's people like her who are a drain on the society. Please do us all a favour and don't turn a blind eye if you can help. 👏

I would love to report her but then I’d feel guilty even though she’s 100% in the wrong!
If you're able to, why shouldn't you? Don't let your guilt stand in the way of someone breaking the law and contributing to people not getting what they are entitled to, because of people like rosh who are full of lies and claim fraudulently out of greediness. 😒

Reactions: 6
Why don't you report her? Sounds like you have the relevant information, unlike most on here. It's people like her who are a drain on the society. Please do us all a favour and don't turn a blind eye if you can help. 👏

If you're able to, why shouldn't you? Don't let your guilt stand in the way of someone breaking the law and contributing to people not getting what they are entitled to, because of people like rosh who are full of lies and claim fraudulently out of greediness. 😒
Someone we know already has. I was mortified that she actually admitted it when I was talking about struggling even though me and my husband work full time 😡

Reactions: 3
This angers me sooo much she needs bleeping reporting scrounging bleeping bikey

Reactions: 8

Yes I know her in real life and she’s openly admitted to myself and other on many occasions that this is the case. Have reported her numerous times anonymously and nothing has changed

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes I know her in real life and she’s openly admitted to myself and other on many occasions that this is the case. Have reported her numerous times anonymously and nothing has changed
Well done for reporting her. It’s a disgrace that no action has ever been taken, especially in this day and age. She should at least have the decency to keep quiet about playing the system. Her partner should also be ashamed for being part of it all, if my husband thought for one minute I was claiming benefits especially under false pretences he would be completely disgusted!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.