Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad about that, I really like Ciara!
genuine question because I’m curious, considering Danielle was the one that had the glass thrown at her - do you not think it’s wrong that Ciara was the one being comforted by the group?

Reactions: 2
I don't know, it was wrong of Ciara to throw the glass, but we only saw the start of it, so depends what happened after 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I really like ciara but she did the exact same thing to Lindsay in Vermont! Throwing the glass at Danielle was so uncalled for too.

Oh I'd forgotten she'd done the same thing before, that's quite bad behaviour!!!

@Maid22 I know it's crazy that I love Austen 😁😁 I think it's the husky voice and his height but no man is worth all this fighting for. I kind of feel Danielle stands up for Lyndsey as she wants to have a story line.

Thanks so much for recommending Sailing Yacht .... absolutely loved all three seasons so far...binge worthy stuff altogether 😘😘🥰🥰

• Heart
@Maid22 I know it's crazy that I love Austen 😁😁 I think it's the husky voice and his height but no man is worth all this fighting for. I kind of feel Danielle stands up for Lyndsey as she wants to have a story line.

Thanks so much for recommending Sailing Yacht .... absolutely loved all three seasons so far...binge worthy stuff altogether 😘😘🥰🥰
Glad you're enjoying sailing yacht, this new season is really good! Another new franchise just started is below deck down under, it's been good so far!

I haven't seen this. Is it any good?
it’s on iPlayer 😌 It’s classic dating trash tv, but I’ve surprisingly been enjoying it. It’s like love island, but with people that have been speaking on dating apps/social media for a while. Then, they have started to bring new single people in & chaos ensues 😂 I like how there is only two episodes a week too.

Zara McDermott hosts it but you don’t see that much of her..😅

• Haha
Does anyone on this thread know where I can watch/stream/buy whatever the iconic series 17 of Celebrity Big Brother? I.e. Gemma Collins, Tiffany Pollard, “David’s dead” series. Pls. I am begging

Does anyone on this thread know where I can watch/stream/buy whatever the iconic series 17 of Celebrity Big Brother? I.e. Gemma Collins, Vicky Pollard, “David’s dead” series. Pls. I am begging
If you have android download Cinema hd APK follow the links click install....allow permission for device to download APK and you're good to go

I have the APK on my fone tablet laptop even my TV. It's how I watch EVERYTHING.. literally everything is available from the past but also present day shows from the US 24 hours after they air in US.

Hope this helps xoxoxo

• Wow
If you have android download Cinema hd APK follow the links click install....allow permission for device to download APK and you're good to go

I have the APK on my fone tablet laptop even my TV. It's how I watch EVERYTHING.. literally everything is available from the past but also present day shows from the US 24 hours after they air in US.

Hope this helps xoxoxo
Oh my god thanks so much! ❤

• Heart
since when is craig the most logical person when appearing in summer house??

and lindsey!!!!!!ugh!!!! "i graduated 20th out of 600"... but have some compassion.. and mate "its my birthday, i dont give a duck, ill do what i want" attitude has done my head in over the last few series.. like get over your self..

• Haha
Has anyone been watching love in the flesh? 😊
Ooh yes I randomly came across it and started watching. Not bad as guilty pleasure trash tv, and appreciate it trying to be more inclusive.

Brandon is just there for a shag isn't he :ROFLMAO: He's fit, I'll give him that, but his head seems empty lol
Hannah looks so much more gorgeous without the heavy make up - the way she draws on those thick brows doesn't suit her!
And I can't help but be really distracted by Niki's migrated lip filler whenever she's on 😭

• Heart
genuine question because I’m curious, considering Danielle was the one that had the glass thrown at her - do you not think it’s wrong that Ciara was the one being comforted by the group?
After watching this weeks,I've changed my mind, it was wrong of everyone comforting Ciara, she was defo in the wrong, looks like she has anger problems, her apology to Danielle was abit meh, I actually felt sorry for Danielle!

Reactions: 4
100% I was shocked when I saw that and also at the fact that she went straight in her room whilst everyone cleaned up her mess.

I hope she got held accountable at the reunion - Paige too for firing Ciara up

Reactions: 4
Ooh yes I randomly came across it and started watching. Not bad as guilty pleasure trash tv, and appreciate it trying to be more inclusive.

Brandon is just there for a shag isn't he :ROFLMAO: He's fit, I'll give him that, but his head seems empty lol
Hannah looks so much more gorgeous without the heavy make up - the way she draws on those thick brows doesn't suit her!
And I can't help but be really distracted by Niki's migrated lip filler whenever she's on 😭
Yes I’m loving the inclusivity!

Totally agree about Hannah’s eyebrows. I felt Millie acted so weird about the Brandon fancying Shelby situation, then did worse with the new guy and expected Shelby not to react.

Joe reminds me of Sam fender!

so Brandon wants what he can’t have lol