Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished Summer House there and I got to admit a bit of an auld tear came to my eye when they were exchanging vows.

I see on the ad for the reunion Ciara hooked up with Austen AFTER all the draaaaama 🤪🤪
He is a fuckboy definitely...I must assess what makes him attractive to me lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So @Maid22 i read there this evening online that last weeks e,pisode sailing yacht is to be removed the hard app.
All about the incident with Gary and your one. That consent wasn't given on Gary's part that he got ripped into doing whatever happened.
I do remember thinking at the time if it was vice versa we'd all be screaming blue murder x

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So @Maid22 i read there this evening online that last weeks e,pisode sailing yacht is to be removed the hard app.
All about the incident with Gary and your one. That consent wasn't given on Gary's part that he got ripped into doing whatever happened.
I do remember thinking at the time if it was vice versa we'd all be screaming blue murder x
Wow, I really hope they look into that incident, it was difficult viewing, it felt like Ashley took advantage of a very drunk Gary, like you said, if it was the other way around, there would have been hell up. I wonder if that was the reason why they skipped this week's episode?

• Heart
I really cringed for Ashley. I always cheer on women who are open about being sexual because it gives a massive middle finger to all those old fashioned people who slut shame and whatnot but she wouldn’t let Gary come up for air. She was relentless and wouldn’t take no for an answer from day one. I mean I didn’t class it as rape at the time but after reading some of your comments about if the shoe was on the other foot, technically it is. If that was a man, he would have had serious repercussions. Also we could all say Gary was giving her mixed signals but I think he’s just a nice guy who doesn’t want to hurt her feelings so was scared to say no. Obviously he’s not perfect either but who is!

• Heart
It was like that in Summer House, wrong for Lyndsay to sleep around, but when she asked Luke how many he had slept with and he said a handful, no one batted an eye!! A woman sleeps around she's a slag, a bloke, he's just one of the lads!!!

Ya but with Sailing Yacht how many times did Gary say no I have to go and Ashleys response was it's already in....etc ye get the idea...very uncomfortable viewing 😔😔

• Sad
I so get that about Gary's situation, just went off tangent abit about summer house!
I'm wondering if anything will be done about?

I’ve actually really enjoyed this season so I hope it comes back. Maybe they’ll edit her out? They seem to do that a lot. Like Alex in summer house 😂 and that guy from below deck med who was on first episode then some racist tweets came out and was completely edited out the whole season 😂

Now Summer House has finished, wonder when we'll get a new season of Southern Charm, especially as no new Shahs.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve actually really enjoyed this season so I hope it comes back. Maybe they’ll edit her out? They seem to do that a lot. Like Alex in summer house 😂 and that guy from below deck med who was on first episode then some racist tweets came out and was completely edited out the whole season 😂
is there a reason alex was edited out?

is there a reason alex was edited out?
Well I read somewhere that because he wasn‘t bringing anything to particular episodes they edited him out so they didn’t have to pay him 😂 they all get paid per episode! I’ll be surprised if he’s back next season.

Oh gosh yeah new Southern Charm would be pretty amazing right now especially getting Craig's side of things and Austen having to put up with the aftermath of what he did. Bold boy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Has anyone finished Love in the Flesh? The two winners’ post show news… Omg! How old are they?
Late but yes! They were adorable but wow the baby news. Also saw Lauren is pregnant as well on insta. A few of them have done youtube videos about the show now.

So what did we all think apart SH reunion part 1?
I think Paige is a total witch!!

Reactions: 4
I agree, I actually felt a bit sorry for Lindsay and Danielle. There’s clearly a massive divide in the group. Ciara really annoys me with her double standards as well, Lindsay had strong feelings for Austin but that didn’t stop her getting with him in Winter house.

Reactions: 5