Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, wonder what that will be, another break up, a pregnancy, Kyle goes sober!!?

Reactions: 1

I read on reddit that we may expect a big "blind" about summer house soon šŸ‘€
Also on Giggly Squad last week, Paige was talking about some ā€œmajor teaā€ that she just had to share with Hannah asap so that made me think it might be about someone on SH because thatā€™s one of their biggest shared ā€œinterestsā€ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Oh, wonder what that will be, another break up, a pregnancy, Kyle goes sober!!?
Also on Giggly Squad last week, Paige was talking about some ā€œmajor teaā€ that she just had to share with Hannah asap so that made me think it might be about someone on SH because thatā€™s one of their biggest shared ā€œinterestsā€ šŸ˜‚
i hope the tea is something fun / good vibes !

Really need a show to watch so Iā€™ve started VPR from season 5.. I watched the last two seasons cos of Scandoval but never seen the past episodes. So funny to see them all so young and all their old storylines

Really need a show to watch so Iā€™ve started VPR from season 5.. I watched the last two seasons cos of Scandoval but never seen the past episodes. So funny to see them all so young and all their old storylines
Go back and start at season 1! The first 6 seasons are so good!!

YEs all the waaay back, Shaena was the biggest outcast NO ONE liked her. Did you see her on RHOBH???? For having an affair with Brandy's ex hub? Wyllllld. But also such old news now.

Stassi is iconic! I didn't like her just loved watching her.