Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine posting like that at his big age, makes me want to vom.

They must still be together or on a break?
He’s disgusting. I don’t think they are together, think he was just referring back to their old house etc. she’s a massive mug if she’s taken him back!

Reactions: 2
It’s all very strange. She still follows him on Instagram so who knows. She might take him back.

Reactions: 1
She won’t leave him and he knows that. Hence why he isn’t showing as being that arsed lol. She is financially dependant on him
Does he ? He doesn’t come across as it . It doesn’t look like he lives a luxurious lifestyle . Yeah maybe he’s got money tied up in his business’ but I don’t get the feeling that he’s all that well off in general day to day life . Surely as nova has additional needs Anna would be more entitled to a higher level of benefit and she does actually have her own career if she needs to work . It’s all speculation but Anna has made it clear on her insta she isn’t with him . He’s the sort of man that would think what she says doesn’t matter and it’s not over until he says so , explaining why he posts thinks like they are together

Reactions: 5
I did wonder about her business and whether she’d continue to if she was not with him anymore.

Does he what sorry? I more mean like paying her rent and for her car etc. he’s bragged about that before. Unless she claims fraudulent she wouldn’t be entitled to any benefits due to household income and her on/off business depending how much that makes I’m guessing. God knows though like you say all speculation. I hope she does leave him x

She’s a teacher so she has something to fall back on I feel for her I really do

I reckon he’s doing all this as the terms of getting back together, because she’s been after a move from their house for awhile from something that was said a while ago.

“Teaches worst nightmare” probs you shagging everyone whilst she’s looking after your baby. Knob.

Reactions: 8
Let’s hope she sticks to her word, because he seems like an abusive horror. Always so angry & agressive

Reactions: 3