Real life crime and murder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the update! Gosh I’m shocked that he’s regained consciousness after being shot in the face like this.
I might be wrong but I thought with a sawn off they release small pellets lots of them and while that’s bad I can imagine it’s not as bad as one bullet that would penetrate into the body depending on the distance when he was shot the pellets may of just been skin deep so glad he’s alive and doing well I forgot about this

I would highly recommend “Seeing Red’ Podcast, I listen on Spotify and each episode talks about a different incident or murder of some kind. The presenters are really good and really research the cases.

Reactions: 3
Fantastic thread! Charlene Downs really upset me- she was utterly failed by everyone in life and death. Her parents know far more about her disappearance than they are saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would highly recommend “Seeing Red’ Podcast, I listen on Spotify and each episode talks about a different incident or murder of some kind. The presenters are really good and really research the cases.

I adore Seeing Red, they are brilliant presentera.

Reactions: 2
Did anybody watch the vow? about nxivm, the sex cult in america , that started out like a self help group/pyramid scheme ?

Nurse Lucy Letby has been charged with murdering eight babies. I remember when she was first arrested in summer 2018. She was arrested again nearly a year-and-a-half ago and has only now been charged.

https://thesun.co.uk/news/13173034/nurse-charged-murder-investigation-baby-deaths/
I've just read this interesting quote on a YouTube video speculating about the case.

A set of twins were killed a day apart. I have read the investigation raised suspicions that babies who were significantly sick became well when she went on vacation with her parents. That raised the red flag

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just read this interesting quote on a YouTube video speculating about the case.
According to the article I link below, two of those allegedly murdered by Lucy Letby were two of a set of triplets, the pair who died having done so a day apart. A couple of the attempted murder charges relate to a pair of twins which it is alleged were both subjected on the same day to a failed bid to kill.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20201113/281573768225898

Reactions: 1
Did anybody watch the vow? about nxivm, the sex cult in america , that started out like a self help group/pyramid scheme ?
I am OBSESSED with the NXIVM case now. I started with the other documentary ‘seduced’ and am halfway through the vow now. Rumour has it there’s still about 50 active members of the cult and 5 who really worship Keith still. They’ve set up a range of side things, one to get him out of prison by claiming tampered evidence. And they’ve even set up a website called ‘the dossier project’ 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes its really interesting, theres loads about nxivm on the frank report website, its frank parlato who helped to get india oxenburg out of it. I havent seen seduced, ive only got sky, its meant to be better then the vow though. Theres 3 books out too. Sarah edmondson , scarred. Captured by catherine oxenburg and dont call it a cult by sarah berman.

Seconding Seduced as a great documentary about NXIVM cult. When looking at the footage it screams cult, but of course when you're in you don't see it that way.

Just come across this thread. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but has anyone else followed the recent Sarah Wellgreen case?
(ETA - Just looked and it was actually over two years ago, where has the time gone??) I just wish he would tell them where she is, those poor children & the way she was made out in the press was disgusting.

ETA 2 - there is a doc about this case that just aired “killer in my village”. Haven’t seen it yet so can’t give much of a review but going to pop it on now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just come across this thread. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but has anyone else followed the recent Sarah Wellgreen case?
(ETA - Just looked and it was actually over two years ago, where has the time gone??) I just wish he would tell them where she is, those poor children & the way she was made out in the press was disgusting.

ETA 2 - there is a doc about this case that just aired “killer in my village”. Haven’t seen it yet so can’t give much of a review but going to pop it on now.
So sad they’ll stop looking for her body. Her poor kids/family will never even get to say goodbye or have a funeral 😔😔😔 https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/18782615.sarah-wellgreen-police-call-off-search-body-two-year/

Reactions: 4
I still don't know why this man was monitored more closely. He either has something to do with the girl go missing, or he's slightly unhinged, and should be monitored to see if he has done anything else.

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]

yes I’ve just downloaded them, there’s a couple of cases I wasn’t aware of.

The linked article below is from the time of her first arrest, nearly two-and-a-half years ago. Even allowing for the fact it's not unknown for people to pull faces when they're photographed goofing about, there seem to be a lot of pictures of her looking thoroughly weird.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...HT-babies-Britains-prolific-child-killer.html
I think we all probably look a bit weird when we’ve had a few on a night out and someone takes a picture.

Reactions: 9
I think we all probably look a bit weird when we’ve had a few on a night out and someone takes a picture.
agreed. There’s nothing in the photos in that article that make her look like a weirdo - just some scumbag from the dailyfail stalking her social media.
to add, for what it’s worth- it does seem she’s guilty, I’m in no way sticking up for her. Just think that a few drunk photos from Facebook genuinely add nothing in terms of whether she looks like a serial killer or not...would be different if there was a photo of her skinning a cat, but chugging a cocktail...pretty sure the vast majority of us here are guilty of that.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s guilty. They wouldn’t have made an official arrest unless they had enough evidence. The CPS does not play around.
And for everybody saying but there was no “weird vibe” or “she doesn’t seem/look the type” I say look at some serial killers and proper phsycopaths. A lot of times nobody had an inkling.
BTK was a church deacon and raised a family all whilst being a prolific serial killer and NOBODY suspected a thing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.