Real life crime and murder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the recent murder of Keane Mulready-Woods, the 17 year old boy from Ireland?

I found myself reading every single article about it and can’t understand how a human being can commit an act of such depravity.
I’m off to Dublin soon and have to admit that freaked me out!

Watch Don’t duck with Cats on Netflix! Seriously crazy, gave me proper chills. Can’t wait for Monday’s 24 hours in police custody!
I only just found this thread and came here to say "watch Don't duck with cats" 😃 absolutely fascinating and uncomfortable. Exactly my sort of documentary. Im obsessed with real life crime. I hope that I never have to hand over my computer because my search history and viewing is appalling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So glad I found this thread! I am really interested in murder cases etc but my husband finds them too horrific to watch (Netflix documentaries etc)

There is one case that has always stuck with me.. there was a documentary made called Dear Zachary: A Letter To a Son About His Father, made by the friends of Andrew Bagby after he was murdered to his soon to be born son. There is a MASSIVE turn in events so I would recommend watching the documentary first before researching the case. It is truly tragic. I’ve attached the link to the documentary below

Just finished watching.. absolutely heartbreaking 💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Oh I have absolutely found my people 😁

I love True Crime stuff.

I listen to Casefile who have just done an interesting podcast about the Dingo case in Australia.
Criminal is fab as it covers some oddball old cases as well as more recent stuff. Plus I could listen to Phoebe Judge’s voice all day.
They Walk Among Us is another good one.
I am pretty new to podcasts so still making discoveries.

I’ve read extensively about the Jeremy Bamber case as I vaguely knew him years ago as he used to frequent a pub I worked in. I was shocked when I realised it was his family who had died and that he’d been arrested,
I think the case was badly managed but I think he is as guilty as anything. I suspect he is a psychopath and certainly that’s what his defence found to their cost when they had him seen in the hope of presenting ”normal young man” findings to the court.

Reactions: 4
Try watching "theres something wrong with aunt Diane". Its on skycrime but also you tube hbo prime etc. Alot of conspiracies about this.
I cant work that one out, it was very disturbing, do you think it was necessary to show her body? and the way the auntie and husband wouldn't listen to the experts, they ordered a second autopsy and it gave the same result, do you believe she was just an alcoholic?

Reactions: 2
I cant work that one out, it was very disturbing, do you think it was necessary to show her body? and the way the auntie and husband wouldn't listen to the experts, they ordered a second autopsy and it gave the same result, do you believe she was just an alcoholic?
I can’t work that one out either. It’s very strange.. there so convinced she wouldn’t drink...

Did anyone see the recent murder of Keane Mulready-Woods, the 17 year old boy from Ireland?

I found myself reading every single article about it and can’t understand how a human being can commit an act of such depravity.
I'm from Ireland there were lots of pics and videos going around of his dismembered body 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t work that one out either. It’s very strange.. there so convinced she wouldn’t drink...
it doesn't add up does it? as if you would drink a load of vodka for a tooth abcess? my husband thinks someone may have poisoned her with it, but he didn't watch the whole thing.

it doesn't add up does it? as if you would drink a load of vodka for a tooth abcess? my husband thinks someone may have poisoned her with it, but he didn't watch the whole thing.
No it doesn’t add up at all.
hmmm maybe! It’s just such a strange case altogether!!
I’ve been watching don’t f*** with cats this morning.... my word.....

No it doesn’t add up at all.
hmmm maybe! It’s just such a strange case altogether!!
I’ve been watching don’t f*** with cats this morning.... my word.....
ive just googled that, it says its about kitten killers, so I don't know if I could watch it.

ive just googled that, it says its about kitten killers, so I don't know if I could watch it.
It doesn’t show the killing of any cats, it’s about a manhunt on a cat killer who uploaded a video online. A few members of the general public used clues to try and work out where the person was from and who they are etc as the police weren’t interested. Once you start watching you can’t stop as it’s so gripping!

It doesn’t show the killing of any cats, it’s about a manhunt on a cat killer who uploaded a video online. A few members of the general public used clues to try and work out where the person was from and who they are etc as the police weren’t interested. Once you start watching you can’t stop as it’s so gripping!
oh that's ok then, yes I will watch that one then , thank you very much.

oh that's ok then, yes I will watch that one then , thank you very much.
That’s why I put off watching it to but people kept telling me to. I’m glad I did. Shock factor is huge!
they don’t show the killing of the cats but they do show the dead kittens at one point (possiblg twice) but it’s gore or anything.
but like above said it is really gripping and after the first episode and some of the second it’s more about the manhunt rather than what he did to the animals...
Hope this helps and makes a bit of sense! X

Reactions: 2
That’s why I put off watching it to but people kept telling me to. I’m glad I did. Shock factor is huge!
they don’t show the killing of the cats but they do show the dead kittens at one point (possiblg twice) but it’s gore or anything.
but like above said it is really gripping and after the first episode and some of the second it’s more about the manhunt rather than what he did to the animals...
Hope this helps and makes a bit of sense! X
yes I understand, anything to do with harming animals I cant stand, you sound the same, basically I just have to get through a little bit of that and then the story takes a different turn, I must say though if he has harmed an animal I hope they catch him and I wont care what happens to him either, I will give it a go, theres obviously more to the story. thank you very much x

Anyone watching Murder 24/7!?
Yikes! I am enjoying it - is that the right word? I love seeing behind the scenes and the work that goes into getting a charge from the CPS etc.
Last nights gave me the chills - the man who killed his mother, 😕.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.