Real Life Crime and Murder #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a massive difference to those who deliberately abuse young children, and those who are considered predators for having ‘relations’ with under age teenagers consensually. I am by no means excusing it, but there are some 13 year olds that look like 20 year olds and lie about their age.
It’s a very complex subject and obviously a very emotive one. I am not excusing SA in any way shape or form, just trying to see the bigger picture (if there is one)
It's a tricky one. I do think it's wrong to tar someone who is attracted to a 16 year old with the same brush as someone like Ian Watkins. However, even if a teenager dresses and acts older, and 'consensually' has sex with an adult it's still a form of abuse. An abuse of power at the very least.

Reactions: 14
Theres an underground movement trying to get the public to feel sorry for p*edophiles because, they argue, it’s an innate sexuality (like being gay) and they can’t help it.

I don’t feel sorry for them. They are dangerous people and not enough is done to stop the abuse of children. This story is from the USA but I can easily see the same thing happening in the UK

Oooo they sound an awful lot like the ped0phile
Information exchange.

Laws need to be changed and fast. The stuff I’ve seen in the last few weeks has made me realise this is only getting worse. They don’t care because they get a slap on the wrist.

Reactions: 5
It’s highly unlikely that that the second person police have arrested for Olivia’s murder is the culprit. The first had been recalled to prison (Joseph Nee the intended target) as he was on licence. So although he was bailed he is in jail. The second is probably someone associated with the gang/real culprit. I honestly believe the real culprit is likely out of the country now and probably was less than a few hours after she was killed.

on the topic of vigilantism, I think it’s abhorrent. Mostly because it’s just another form of (usually) excessive violent, committed under the guise of being justified. And also it usually makes criminals out of every day usually good people. This iswhy I don’t think it’s right to print names and addresses of those convicted of sex offences (as the media usually will print a name and a road for example) it just encourages normal dad’s,brothers etc (as it usually males) to go out and commit crimes they never usually would under the guise of feeling that it’s ok. They will still be arrested, charged and sentenced for that offence, whether the victim was an abuser or child killer etc etc or not.

Reactions: 14
Fruit picker, 22, accused of stabbing nine-year-old Lilia Valutyte to death in front of her sister is 'rushed to hospital after being slashed and battered by shank-wielding cellmate in brutal jail attack'
+8

Lithuanian national Deividas Skebas, 22, is understood to have been held at Category A Wakefield Prison, but was the victim of a vicious attack.

A bit of justice, apologies if I haven't linked it properly

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to the podcast Manhunt: Finding Kevin Parle? Listening to it now and it’s very good. I’m on Peter’s episode, crazy what happened to him but he’s so upfront about his own foibles.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to the podcast Manhunt: Finding Kevin Parle? Listening to it now and it’s very good. I’m on Peter’s episode, crazy what happened to him but he’s so upfront about his own foibles.
I've not listened to it; but Peter (the chap whose episode you're on) has written a book about Kevin Parle.

Reactions: 1
Fruit picker, 22, accused of stabbing nine-year-old Lilia Valutyte to death in front of her sister is 'rushed to hospital after being slashed and battered by shank-wielding cellmate in brutal jail attack'
+8

Lithuanian national Deividas Skebas, 22, is understood to have been held at Category A Wakefield Prison, but was the victim of a vicious attack.

A bit of justice, apologies if I haven't linked it properly
Yes,it’s happened to a few inmates hasnt it?Ian Huntly,the vile guy that murdered Sarah Payne,probably few others as well.

Reactions: 3
I have listened to the Keven parle podcast, it’s interesting. He has taken a break from it atm but working on it behind the scenes. He’s got balls I will give him that.

Reactions: 2
I have listened to the Keven parle podcast, it’s interesting. He has taken a break from it atm but working on it behind the scenes. He’s got balls I will give him that.
It’s a really easy listen, only stumbled upon it due to recent events. He is definitely more fearless than a lot involved in that world, very high-stakes.

Reactions: 1
It’s highly unlikely that that the second person police have arrested for Olivia’s murder is the culprit. The first had been recalled to prison (Joseph Nee the intended target) as he was on licence. So although he was bailed he is in jail. The second is probably someone associated with the gang/real culprit. I honestly believe the real culprit is likely out of the country now and probably was less than a few hours after she was killed.
Yes, wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. Not so much a 'hardman' but an utter coward. Shame, also, on anyone who has assisted or enabled them.

We've got gangs going at each other in my part of Leeds atm. Lads riding round on souped up lawnmovers, wearing balaclavas and carrying knives/ machetes, thinking they're some kind of badass tough guys. Much of it, of course, is about drugs and there's been a few knifings over the last couple of weeks. One incident yesterday had much of an estate cordoned off and the police copter buzzing overhead for hours. Air ambulance joined in at one point, too. Mayhem.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes,it’s happened to a few inmates hasnt it?Ian Huntly,the vile guy that murdered Sarah Payne,probably few others as well.
Yes, the worst attack I’ve ever read about is the one inflicted on Richard Huckle, the man dubbed “UK’s worst peadophile”

If they do catch Olivia’s killer and he gets sent down, I think he will suffer a similar fate as child killers/abusers are the lowest of the low in prison hierarchy…

Reactions: 8

on the topic of vigilantism, I think it’s abhorrent. Mostly because it’s just another form of (usually) excessive violent, committed under the guise of being justified. And also it usually makes criminals out of every day usually good people. This iswhy I don’t think it’s right to print names and addresses of those convicted of sex offences (as the media usually will print a name and a road for example) it just encourages normal dad’s,brothers etc (as it usually males) to go out and commit crimes they never usually would under the guise of feeling that it’s ok. They will still be arrested, charged and sentenced for that offence, whether the victim was an abuser or child killer etc etc or not.
They're not the most intelligent of folks either. I'm pretty sure there was a case where one group went after a paediatrician because they didn't know the difference between paediatrician and paedophile

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes, the worst attack I’ve ever read about is the one inflicted on Richard Huckle, the man dubbed “UK’s worst peadophile”

If they do catch Olivia’s killer and he gets sent down, I think he will suffer a similar fate as child killers/abusers are the lowest of the low in prison hierarchy…
The Richard Huckle one was horrific. Hard to feel sorry for him, mind.

Reactions: 4
Hope to God I am wrong but I have a terrible feeling that no one will ever be brought to justice for the Olivia's murder.

Organised criminals in Liverpool run rings round the police and most people will be too terrified for fear of reprisals. I don't buy at all that the top guys will be horrified and grass them up, as suggested by the police, they live by a code of silence.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hope to God I am wrong but I have a terrible feeling that no one will ever be brought to justice for the Olivia's murder.

Organised criminals in Liverpool run rings round the police and most people will be too terrified for fear of reprisals. I don't buy at all that the top guys will be horrified and grass them up, as suggested by the police, they live by a code of silence.
I hate to be the one to say it but criminals like that do not give a duck who they hurt or kill. Poor Olivia will just be collateral damage :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
In my experience the underworld code and honour among thieves myth is just so much BS. Whether or not the killer is given up by his “colleagues” (for want of a better word) will probably depend on his proximity to the gang leader, and if the leader estimates that the increased police surveillance of the operation is worth the arseache of protecting him. Remember organised crime thinks nothing of selling class a drugs in primary school, or human trafficking minors for sex slavery. Pity about the little girl but to them it will just be a business decision gone wrong.

The Police will have enough CHIS implanted to already know who did it, but knowing and proving are two different things. The gunman’s family will have already closed ranks. The weapon will now be lost beyond recovery. All evidence will be destroyed. An investigation on this pretty much depends on luck, a confession, and perhaps a disgruntled gang member turning informant.

I also have to grin when the media describe Nee as an “ex” drug dealer. As if you can just “retire” from that world like it‘s Proctor and Gamble…
Agree with all said. However the gun will be able to be traced by the bullet. I am not explaining this properly as I’m an illiterate bastard but all guns in the UK have ‘recorded’ history. I watched a good documentary about it. I will find it and link it as it can explain it better than me. 😂

Reactions: 5
I hate to be the one to say it but criminals like that do not give a duck who they hurt or kill. Poor Olivia will just be collateral damage :(
You’re right. To ordinary decent folk it’s a horrific, despicable crime. To them, it’s just another crime. That’s the scariest part of the whole thing.

Agree with all said. However the gun will be able to be traced by the bullet. I am not explaining this properly as I’m an illiterate bastard but all guns in the UK have ‘recorded’ history. I watched a good documentary about it. I will find it and link it as it can explain it better than me. 😂
The type of gun yes and other crimes associated with it but that’s about as much as they will establish I think. I’ve been told that most Glock pistols in circulation (a very common gun used by criminals, military and police) all leave similar markings on the ammunition, barely distinguishable from one gun to the next. Infuriating as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.