Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post this story here as I’m sure we spoke about it with their surnames being the same but they weren’t related or married. Absolutely beyond belief, she was the schools safeguarding lead! The judge and the crown prosecution service comments say it all. Just appalling
Does anyone know who's little girl it was? Surely you couldn't get away with that for too long with a relative or a girl you looked after.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed The Real CSI. Since it’s produced alongside the Open University there’s loads of detail about the science and technology side of things, which you’re either into or you’re not. Personally I really enjoyed that stuff. It gave a nice balance to the programme and wasn’t too sensationalist.

I thought there was only six episodes to series two but suddenly episode seven appeared and I was expecting more… except there wasn’t. If an episode eight ever turns up, let me know 😄

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know who's little girl it was? Surely you couldn't get away with that for too long with a relative or a girl you looked after.
There are many historic cases where the children of the family have been abused for many years.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There are many historic cases where the children of the family have been abused for many years.
Historic yes.... But to include an 8 year old in a what's app convo in this day and age just wouldnt happen. Every parent does spot checks on their children's phone especially young children.

Uh what an absolute miserable excuse for a human being on 24 hours in police custody.
When they interviewed the child 🥺 How many more children are growing up in these environments?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Uh what an absolute miserable excuse for a human being on 24 hours in police custody.
When they interviewed the child 🥺 How many more children are growing up in these environments?
He was vile! I hope he’s having a hard time in prison. His aggression was off the scale. I had to mute it when he was filmed by the neighbour kicking off. Horrendous

Reactions: 12
He was vile! I hope he’s having a hard time in prison. His aggression was off the scale. I had to mute it when he was filmed by the neighbour kicking off. Horrendous
I bet he only screamed like that when in front of people who wouldnt batter him like women or the Police.

Reactions: 8
The interview with the child was heartbreaking.

I must admit I did raise a smile when the police officer jolted him in the wheelchair when they were arresting him and getting in the lift. I hope they took the long way over every bloody pothole in the county on the way to the police station.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet he only screamed like that when in front of people who wouldnt batter him like women or the Police.
He was a coward and a bully. You could see in the interview he was absolutely on the verge of exploding. I half expected him to if I’m honest.

Reactions: 7

I must admit I did raise a smile when the police officer jolted him in the wheelchair when they were arresting him and getting in the lift. I hope they took the long way over every bloody pothole in the county on the way to the police station.
Same. I couldn’t help laughing aloud, I wanted them to get him stuck halfway and have the lift doors shut on him. Repeatedly. I also had a wry laugh about the irony of him sustaining similar injuries from that van as he inflicted on that poor little baby, I bet he didn’t realise it was a tiny taste of his own medicine. I hope he gets really f**ked up in prison.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
That part was so intimidating even watching it on the telly I could imagine the fear but why did she cover up for him, she showed no emotion for her murdered 11 weeks old baby.. not even a heartless person could lack such emotion

Reactions: 12
Historic yes.... But to include an 8 year old in a what's app convo in this day and age just wouldnt happen. Every parent does spot checks on their children's phone especially young children.
I thought the same about this, in all that time how did nobody see anything that made them suspicious if there were such blatant chats happening? I hope the victim is getting the best support possible.

Me too, and I’m glad he didn’t succeed in killing himself too.

She was obviously scared of him but listening to her older child being interviewed was horrible - she should have removed them (or him) from that situation and protected them. This wasn’t a one off fit of rage, he was obviously like it all the time. There is no way in hell I’d watch a man drag my child around and throw them into another room and stay.

As she was charged with neglect wouldher older children have been allowed to live with her again after?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I only caught part 2 but it looked to me like she had a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. Absolutely abhorrent behaviour from both of them. I did have a little snigger at his list of injuries being similar to the ones he had inflicted too, but he was so self involved, it wouldn’t have crossed his mind about how that poor baby would have felt.

Reactions: 2
That really was a hard watch. Especially when the children were interviewed.

Did anyone watch the Bible John doc on BBC2 last night ? Was very interesting.
I thought his three victims were very similiar in appearence.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch the Bible John doc on BBC2 last night ? Was very interesting.
I thought his three victims were very similiar in appearence.
Oh I didn't know that was on :( Will see if I can find it somewhere to watch. Did it give any answer as to who he might possibly be?

Oh I didn't know that was on :( Will see if I can find it somewhere to watch. Did it give any answer as to who he might possibly be?
Its a 2 parter. Well worth watching. Was fascinating to see Glasgow in the sixties. I couldv'e done with subtitles at times though 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.