Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on Facebook also make it seem like it was the mum, stepdad and other child. Obviously that’s just Facebook for you though so not exactly reliable.
Oh I always nip on to Facebook to read the comments - always find more out there from some local mouthing off! Usually a neighbour.

That poor little boy. What on earth must have happened.

Reactions: 6
It was her half sister - same father - and her name and picture was circulated immediately after, only to quickly disappear. There was talk of an independent inquiry as the sister was under psychiatric care (I think) and no longer attended school due to her mental health issues but it seems nothing came of it. Just the stuff of nightmares.

A few weeks ago, a child in my neighbourhood was killed as family member reversed out of the drive. There has been no other mention of the death in the press and I believe it’s due to the sensitive nature of the death. I just think of that poor family and the horror of the mistake that occurred. We’ve all made mistakes and we say ‘tit, that was close, that could have been worse’ and this family is living that hell.
it happened to a family I know a few years ago, the dad thought the child was in the car (he got himself out without anyone seeing) and reversed over him. He was only 4 and died on the way to hospital. I think about them a lot. How do you get over that?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All of these little angels gone far too soon its so sad 😢
Do you think we won’t hear anything more about what happened to Logan via the media then? Would have thought charges or otherwise would have been made by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Do you think we won’t hear anything more about what happened to Logan via the media then? Would have thought charges or otherwise would have been made by now.
Well, as we all know, now charges have been brought, they shouldn't report at all any more except for hearings. I strongly suspect they would also be perilously close to giving away the identity of the 13 year old, whose anonymity is protected by law, if they continue (even though they seemingly already have 🙄)

EDIT - just noticed Logan's surname is showing as Mwangi on that report in the Daily Mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well, as we all know, now charges have been brought, they shouldn't report at all any more except for hearings. I strongly suspect they would also be perilously close to giving away the identity of the 13 year old, whose anonymity is protected by law, if they continue (even though they seemingly already have 🙄)

EDIT - just noticed Logan's surname is showing as Mwangi on that report in the Daily Mail.
I didn’t realise they had been charged as far as I knew it was only arrests thats why I wondered. The reports were out an hour or so after I asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I have a bad habit of sleuthing on facebook and some of the stuff I've read from people that know them is rough especially regarding doorbell footage. Im taking it with a pinch of salt but if it's true it's sickening

• Sad
Sky News has that he was "also known as Williamson". It's possible that Mwangi is his father's name and that's what's on his birth certificate as his surname.

I have a bad habit of sleuthing on facebook and some of the stuff I've read from people that know them is rough especially regarding doorbell footage. Im taking it with a pinch of salt but if it's true it's sickening
Awwww Penguin,it’s awful,that poor little boy.😢

I just wonder why he killed him,what on Earth would reason be for murdering a wee 5yr old little boy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Covering up for him probably.☹
I tell you what, if my partner killed my child, Id be done for murdering him. No amount of love for a man/woman would ever over ride my love for a child. duck, if he ever murdered anyone I would be first to grass on him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Me too but I've not been able to find much. What are they saying re: doorbell footage? (Sorry if I'm being ghoulish but this is a true crime thread and I appreciate that what folk allege on socials isn't always the truth)

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised about the 13 year old being charged. I suppose it will all come out but I wonder how much a child that age could have stood up to the parents who killed his brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I tell you what, if my partner killed my child, Id be done for murdering him. No amount of love for a man/woman would ever over ride my love for a child. duck, if he ever murdered anyone I would be first to grass on him!!
Couldn’t agree more. 👏🏻

Reactions: 8
Me too but I've not been able to find much. What are they saying re: doorbell footage? (Sorry if I'm being ghoulish but this is a true crime thread and I appreciate that what folk allege on socials isn't always the truth)
They're saying that the footage shows the 3 of them leaving the home with the boys already dead body to the river to stage it

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Anyone think that perhaps the father is covering for his own son?
Nah I don't, the police are pretty clever for the main, and usually know via DNA and a lot of other evidence. They must be pretty sure to charge so soon after it happened.

• Sad
They're saying that the footage shows the 3 of them leaving the home with the boys already dead body to the river to stage it
Sadly this is what I thought. Horrible to drag the 13 Yr old into it. Initially when they were all arrested I thought the adults were covering for the teenager. The thought of them telling him to help them move Logan is just incomprehensible. I bet drugs and alcohol were involved because that is not rational.

There would be dna evidence of all three if all three moved his little body. If the dad confessed straight away they'd take that. I just find it hard to understand why they would charge a 13yr old if his dad and he's dad's partner did most of it. The 13yr old if not involved was probably made by the parents. So that's why I find it odd he was charged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.