Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Logan’s case reminds me of Mikaael Kular. His mother did the frantic looking for him and calling the police.
I’ve just read up about this. Oh my goodness that poor little boy 😢 He must have been in so much pain. What an evil witch. I hope she lives every day of her life in fear like that little boy would have been 💔

Reactions: 7
I’ve just read up about this. Oh my goodness that poor little boy 😢 He must have been in so much pain. What an evil witch. I hope she lives every day of her life in fear like that little boy would have been 💔
I remember it being mentioned earlier on in the thread then reading about it and wishing I hadn’t, it haunted me for days 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I read about Logan earlier and how I read it was that it was the dad, step mum and step brother involved, like they took him from the house where he lived with his mum, step dad and baby sister? I don’t know why I read it that way? So very sad either way

Reactions: 4
Just been reading the Logan Williamson story, so sad and so many questions! It appears to be his father, step mum and step brother arrested? By what I've read, they didn't have a video doorbell but a doorbell that send a video of who was at the door up to the flat. So many questions. I mean, if he was found dead nearby in a river after being reported missing, why the arrest for murder?

Reactions: 5
Just been reading the Logan Williamson story, so sad and so many questions! It appears to be his father, step mum and step brother arrested? By what I've read, they didn't have a video doorbell but a doorbell that send a video of who was at the door up to the flat. So many questions. I mean, if he was found dead nearby in a river after being reported missing, why the arrest for murder?
Do those types of communal doorbells record activity? The photos of their home looks like a house anyway and the mark left on the door is about the size of a video doorbell.

Attachments

Do those types of communal doorbells record activity? The photos of their home looks like a house anyway and the mark left on the door is about the size of a video doorbell.
No I didn't think they did? The article online - I can't remember which newspaper it was from - said it had been removed however neighbours said they didn't have a video doorbell and referred to the house as a flat.

This is the article I mentioned. The house is a flat as shown by the picture lower down in the article. There is a separate entrance with a number 7 on attached to the property so the family of the little boy would have used the front door and lived on the ground floor. I'm assuming anyway!

No I didn't think they did? The article online - I can't remember which newspaper it was from - said it had been removed however neighbours said they didn't have a video doorbell and referred to the house as a flat.

This is the article I mentioned. The house is a flat as shown by the picture lower down in the article. There is a separate entrance with a number 7 on attached to the property so the family of the little boy would have used the front door and lived on the ground floor. I'm assuming anyway!
Oh I see, it’s a house converted type thing. Poor little boy I hope it was an accident but then why try to cover it up especially if it was kids playing and something just went wrong 🙁

Reactions: 1
From the reports, to me it seems to arrested parties are not his mum and step-dad, or have I got completely confused?

From the reports, to me it seems to arrested parties are not his mum and step-dad, or have I got completely confused?
I thought this as there’s now reports that mum had spoken to her friends since his death and she collapsed in the hospital

I'm seriously so confused by this ... the house pictured that's been taped off etc is, according to the article, where is mum and step dad live. But his mum's spoken to friends and been reported to have collapsed when told he couldn't be saved? So I've no idea what's going on! Is anyone else any clearer?

The poor parents. How do you ever come to terms with that? Lost two of their children.
It has just flashed up on my screen re Towyn incident at the caravan park - The matter will be heard at Mold Crown Court tomorrow (August 4) at 10am, the lead magistrate confirmed, due to the severity of the case.

I'm seriously so confused by this ... the house pictured that's been taped off etc is, according to the article, where is mum and step dad live. But his mum's spoken to friends and been reported to have collapsed when told he couldn't be saved? So I've no idea what's going on! Is anyone else any clearer?
From what I’ve read I assumed the mum and step dad. But going on what you’ve said could it have been an act? And they would have been arrested after he was confirmed dead so it’s plausible she was at the hospital after he has been retrieved from the river and the evidence prompted the police to then arrest them.

Reactions: 2
I thought this as there’s now reports that mum had spoken to her friends since his death and she collapsed in the hospital
This is what really confused me. The stepdad stayed at home with the other kids while she went to the hospital. I understood as he was found the suspects were arrested so it would make me think it is not them. Completely lost.

I think I’ve seen speculation on here it’s dad, stepmom and their child arrested. But you have to be so careful with speculation

Reactions: 7
The kid was found Saturday morning and the suspects were arrested the following day. Plenty of time for mum to contact friends/family. There were some news stories that published their names, but it looks like they've been taken down now.

[
I think I’ve seen speculation on here it’s dad, stepmom and their child arrested. But you have to be so careful with speculation
I’ve just looked and a few online news have said it was the parents and their older child that had been arrested. Apparently confirmed by a neighbour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.