Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Logan I’m wondering if the key is now he died? We’re assuming there was a loss of control and a violent incident, but could it have been much longer term abuse and neglect- that the 13 year old was part of- that resulted in death one day when it got too much or his little body?

Even so, you’d assume the 13 year old was an abuse victim themselves to be joining in with, or covering up, either scenario.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is pure speculation on my part about the horrific case on Logan. If we assume it was the step dad, the mum and 13 year old might have helped him cover up out of pure fear in thinking they might be killed too?

Reactions: 8
They had a baby in Feb 2020 too ☹

And pictures of him playing in the river, so creepy now

This lady posted a lot on the mums pics, they were obviously close somehow but I can’t work out the relation…

sad. Either they were very good at hiding it or something happened and step dad snapped out of character
This and other articles describe Rhiannon Hales as the mother's best friend. A lot of people seem to be saying they knew that the mum and step-dad were bad-uns and that there had been calls for social services to step in in the past, so I guess they are now bothering Rhiannon and asking why she didn't do anything. Poor lady to get unwittingly dragged into it as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This and other articles describe Rhiannon Hales as the mother's best friend. A lot of people seem to be saying they knew that the mum and step-dad were bad-uns and that there had been calls for social services to step in in the past, so I guess they are now bothering Rhiannon and asking why she didn't do anything. Poor lady to get unwittingly dragged into it as well.

oh really? I couldn’t find anything like that but fair play to your detective skills. Shows how deceiving social media can be too… she really does play the doting mother on her Facebook . They seem so happy and normal in videos and pics☹

Updates articles now say he suffered an internal head injury and broken collarbone

Last edited:
  • Sad
Oh my god that poor darling boy.😢Terrible injuries.😢😢
Yup more details emerging in the Mail as well.

These two are going to need some good protection in prison.

Also mentions that they frequently used the river as a fly tip. Imagine dumping your recently killed son where you routinely dump your other rubbish. Absolutely callous.

Maybe the arrest of the other boy is just the swiftest and most effective way to get him into appropriate levels of care and separation from these monsters.

:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh my god that poor darling boy.😢Terrible injuries.😢😢
And his mother’s first instinct was to help cover up his murder. I don’t get these women, what is it? Low self esteem? How can you choose a man over your child?

Reactions: 16
Sorry to jump on but this case is so interesting and unfolding as we speak! Worth watching Kendall Rae video on it!
Thanks for those - I've been following this and have watched Kendall's video, I'm off now to look for more details

Reactions: 2
You’d be surprised and horrified what 13 year olds and younger are capable of. My job has opened my eyes and not in a good way. Offences against children by other children are extremely common. Due to the age of criminal responsibility, many are not recorded as crimes and reporting restrictions mean most of it isn’t publicised. My heart breaks for Logan’s family, I can’t even view the pictures of him 😔
Exactly only recently in Ireland two boys who were 13 planned, sexually assaulted and killed a young girl their own age.

Her name is Ana Kriegel if you would like to research her.

Reactions: 10
The Logan Williamson case is absolutely breaking my heart. I saw a statement in one article describing it as "very harrowing" for the officers and those involved in dealing with it all, and I could just cry.

I am generally against the death penalty...expect in the cases of child molesters and murderers, then I would welcome it as a sentence. Some people just need to be removed from society forever with no way of return.

Reactions: 7
My heart just breaks for this sweet innocent little boy. What he suffered is horrendous, 'distressed and in pain' it says. I can't get it out of my mind!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Exactly only recently in Ireland two boys who were 13 planned, sexually assaulted and killed a young girl their own age.

Her name is Ana Kriegel if you would like to research her.
Thank you. I’ve read a lot about this harrowing case. Truly disturbing and heartbreaking. Children are capable of all manner of cruelty, as a parent it frightens the life outta me!

Reactions: 6
After recently having my first baby - a son - I cannot bare to read these harrowing details and think of the pain that poor, smiley little boy had to endure. I wouldn’t have been able to prior to being a mother either, but now it just hurts even more. How could they?

They were all isolating after a trip to Blackpool? I’m wondering if something happened on the trip to this sweet little innocent boy who should have been protected by his so called mother 💔

Reactions: 2
They were all isolating after a trip to Blackpool? I’m wondering if something happened on the trip to this sweet little innocent boy who should have been protected by his so called mother 💔
According to the Mail article his injuries were incurred approx 24 hours before his death. Of course, that doesn't rule out any abuse occurring prior to that.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is a grim grim case. Poor little boy.
There are so many cases of boyfriends and so called step-fathers who injury, abuse and murder the children whose families they come into. I don't understand how any mother could remain with a man who was cruel or violent to their child.

He looks like a lovely little boy.

Reactions: 13
The Daily Mail has gone into detail of how he died. It’s horrific.
I'm avoiding the details now as I saw a couple mentioned here and that was enough to make me feel very sick. My interest in crime is more about seeing those responsible caught and learning why they did what they did. I've always avoided the more detailed reports on James Bulger's murder because I know I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Feel awful for the authorities who have to see such horrors every day, and for those who serve on the juries of these cases. They deserve medals.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.