Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you type into Facebook ‘Jay Cole’ the step fathers profile is there, with picture ect and a link into the mums profile via their relationship status. It’s extremely sad for Logan, and I hope whoever is responsible for his death and the the cover up to be massively punished. It’s just awful 🥺

Reactions: 6
Has it been confirmed that the 13 year old is the step father’s child and not the mother’s son (Logan’s brother?).

I‘m finding the charges against the 13 yo pretty heavy handed. Surely they (male? female?) are a child and any involvement would have been coerced?

However, when mum was heard screaming ‘the back door was left open’ it was part of the staging and that makes me feel just sick. Unless it’s a horrible accident why would you protect someone who has killed your child??? And from the pictures he was definitely wasn’t a catch.

Reactions: 14
I‘m finding the charges against the 13 yo pretty heavy handed. Surely they (male? female?) are a child and any involvement would have been coerced?
That’s what I have been thinking. I was sure that it would have been the child who had killed him, by accident or otherwise and the parents have covered it up. I’m quite shocked at the charges actually. As others have said the mother helping cover up for the stepdad is the worst.

Reactions: 7
They had a baby in Feb 2020 too ☹

And pictures of him playing in the river, so creepy now

This lady posted a lot on the mums pics, they were obviously close somehow but I can’t work out the relation…

sad. Either they were very good at hiding it or something happened and step dad snapped out of character

Attachments

• Sad

This lady posted a lot on the mums pics, they were obviously close somehow but I can’t work out the relation…

sad. Either they were very good at hiding it or something happened and step dad snapped out of character
A lot of her posts are public, there’s a lot of speculation on there from others!

Reactions: 3
I’m also shocked about the 13 year olds involvement, he hardly had a choice at that age, he was probably so scared due to what had happened to his step brother he didn’t dare say no!

There would be dna evidence of all three if all three moved his little body. If the dad confessed straight away they'd take that. I just find it hard to understand why they would charge a 13yr old if his dad and he's dad's partner did most of it. The 13yr old if not involved was probably made by the parents. So that's why I find it odd he was charged
Me too. I understand he's at the age of criminal responsibility but surely he's been heavily, heavily coerced. It seems very unusual for him to be taken straight into custody even if it is more of a care setting, given his age

Reactions: 5
I was just coming here to talk about poor Logan :( incomprehensible to do to any child, but such a little boy? 🙁 charging the thirteen year old confuses me though as surely if it was the father then the thirteen year old was coerced out of fear. Very odd

Reactions: 4
Me too. I understand he's at the age of criminal responsibility but surely he's been heavily, heavily coerced. It seems very unusual for him to be taken straight into custody even if it is more of a care setting, given his age
Perhaps they have taken him into custody as a bargaining tool against his father.
”You tell us the truth and we will not press charges against your son...”

You’d be surprised and horrified what 13 year olds and younger are capable of. My job has opened my eyes and not in a good way. Offences against children by other children are extremely common. Due to the age of criminal responsibility, many are not recorded as crimes and reporting restrictions mean most of it isn’t publicised. My heart breaks for Logan’s family, I can’t even view the pictures of him 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Seems she is implying that something had been going on for a while saying she would have had him? …had she known perhaps?

They wouldn't charge the 13 year old unless he was involved somehow. Unfortunately we won't get the truth until there is a trial

If I’m reading correctly, the 13 year old has been charged with perverting course of justice. Are they in Cardiff Crown court today or was that yesterday? He and the mother will probably be released on bail, however they will need to remain separate with the boy I’m assuming into social care and the mother into some sort of protected location.
I just hope their other poor baby born earlier on the year is being well looked after.
R.I.P Logan and I hope justice is served.

I feel like the sighting by a neighbour of the man at the river an hour before Logan was found (he was found at 5:45am so we’re saying 4:45am) just seems odd. Having seen some comments on Facebook and people defending the mum, I wonder if the sighting was actually someone trying to help them cover their tracks? Who would be out at 4:45am and just happen to conveniently see a lone man? When the doorbell footage seems to show all 3 taking him out of the house?

So awful, I just cannot fathom how you’d get into a position to hurt a child let alone your own or one you have lived with and looked after. RIP Logan 🤍

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Either they were very good at hiding it or something happened and step dad snapped out of character
I doubt this will be out of character for the step dad. Think how many other cases there have been of the mother’s new partner killing one of her children. It’s sickeningly common.

• Sad
Seems she is implying that something had been going on for a while saying she would have had him? …had she known perhaps?
I think she just means if she was aware of any problems she would have taken care of him... Meaning she didn't know anything

Reactions: 5
I think she just means if she was aware of any problems she would have taken care of him... Meaning she didn't know anything
That’s what I meant, a lot of the comments on her posts are saying she couldn’t have known and people are good at covering stuff up etc so it seems there was some kind of ongoing abuse going on 🙁

• Sad
I didn’t realise they had been charged as far as I knew it was only arrests thats why I wondered. The reports were out an hour or so after I asked.
I know that but I was just covering to respond now they have been charged.

If I’m reading correctly, the 13 year old has been charged with perverting course of justice. Are they in Cardiff Crown court today or was that yesterday? He and the mother will probably be released on bail, however they will need to remain separate with the boy I’m assuming into social care and the mother into some sort of protected location.
I just hope their other poor baby born earlier on the year is being well looked after.
R.I.P Logan and I hope justice is served.
All three are appearing at Cardiff Magistrates' Court today. The magistrates will then refer the case to Crown Court, as they always do, where they'll make their first appearance either tomorrow or early next week I'd imagine.

Last edited:
They're saying that the footage shows the 3 of them leaving the home with the boys already dead body to the river to stage it
Where does it say about what was on the doorbell footage? Or is it just speculation, I’ve not seen anything about it other than when it was seized

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.