Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t alluding to anything. And just because I commented doesn’t mean I have to share anything. It’s a very sensitive subject for the family which is why I won’t share anything publicly. Rest assured Amanda is fine
Maybe respect the privacy of the family and say nothing then? What do you expect when you dangle information like that. Amanda is home, that’s the most important thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe respect the privacy of the family and say nothing then? What do you expect when you dangle information like that. Amanda is home, that’s the most important thing.
Rest assured I won’t post on this thread again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ugh, imagine being the poor girl's mother, and now it's known that the guy who's been hugging you at her funeral and in your subsequent grief, is the one who killed her (and the family dog). Horrific. Despicable scumbag.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ugh, imagine being the poor girl's mother, and now it's known that the guy who's been hugging you at her funeral and in your subsequent grief, is the one who killed her (and the family dog). Horrific. Despicable scumbag.

I wonder if the family had any suspicions

Reddit has what I assume Meringe22 is alluding to. Have a nosy over there for the curious amongst us.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Reddit has what I assume Meringe22 is alluding to. Have a nosy over there for the curious amongst us.
I wasn’t alluding to anything as there isn’t anything to report! She was found in Birmingham safe and well. The urgency in regards to finding her was due to her being very vulnerable

Even if Caroline Crouch’s vile husband didnt kill her in front of the baby or he did she doesnt remember it the details of what he initially described happened are all out there for her to read when she’s older. How awful for that little girl. Will he still have the rights to see her or not?

Reactions: 7
Even if Caroline Crouch’s vile husband didnt kill her in front of the baby or he did she doesnt remember it the details of what he initially described happened are all out there for her to read when she’s older. How awful for that little girl. Will he still have the rights to see her or not?
The baby’s a year old, we might not think they remember, but I’m sure the poor little girl will have some trauma from this.

• Sad
god i hope not. i’d assume when she turns 18 she’d have a choice but until then it would be the families choice right? he’s a vile man and doesn’t deserve to see her ever again, couldn’t even imagine growing up and reading all of the articles 💔

Reactions: 7
I think the media had already reported that Amanda had learning difficulties so was vulnerable.

The Caroline Crouch murder is so tragic. The poor little dog too. I wish she could've found a way out. He had already preyed on her because she was 15/16 and he was in his late 20s when they got together.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

I can’t imagine that feeling they would of experienced being told that he’s admitted to her murder. So tragic

Reactions: 4
god i hope not. i’d assume when she turns 18 she’d have a choice but until then it would be the families choice right? he’s a vile man and doesn’t deserve to see her ever again, couldn’t even imagine growing up and reading all of the articles 💔
I would hope it’s her families choice but I really don’t know how it works in those circumstances. Horrific for her parents as well now having to deal with all of this kind of stuff going forward bless them.

Are the parents even In a position to have the baby? Maybe they are elderly? I’m not surprised he did it, it was always too bizarre from what he said. Very sad 😢

Reactions: 2
Not seen it but from your description it reminds me of those makeup videos that also talk about gruesome murders. Bailey Saran does one called Makeup and Murder. I’ve said before it’s disrespectful and if my loved one was a victim I wouldn’t want anyone like this to cover their case but got flamed for that on Reddit.
Totally agree I used to watch her then I realised it’s actually pretty perverse. She makes a lot of money out of the advertising, and often is trying too hard to be funny when telling such sensitive stories. A family friend of mine was murdered and her family have always welcomed any televised or YouTube episodes about her murder but I think something in the style of Bailey would deeply offend them so I unsubscribed. I felt if I wouldn’t want her discussing my friends case like that I shouldn’t watch her discuss other people in the same manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally agree I used to watch her then I realised it’s actually pretty perverse. She makes a lot of money out of the advertising, and often is trying too hard to be funny when telling such sensitive stories. A family friend of mine was murdered and her family have always welcomed any televised or YouTube episodes about her murder but I think something in the style of Bailey would deeply offend them so I unsubscribed. I felt if I wouldn’t want her discussing my friends case like that I shouldn’t watch her discuss other people in the same manner.
Don’t you dare say you dislike her on social media though, her fans are insane!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with this. I had to unsubscribe from an American crime podcast (really annoying me that I can’t remember what it was called) as they kept laughing all the way through it and being abit silly and I thought this is someone’s family member, and you are discussing their murder whilst acting like that. I found it so disrespectful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.