Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we were all thinking this from day one, including the investigation officers. Evil creature. He also drowned their puppy & hung it over the bannister to add to his ridiculous story, so he could "raise his daughter ". Christ can you imagine what would have happened to her if she made his life difficult in any way! Thank goodness she's out of his hands now ❤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Thank goodness she's out of his hands now
I’m not sure if there’s something similar in Greece but I swear that was a case in the U.K. where a husband murdered his wife and still had a say in the children’s lives and forced the grandmother (the women’s mother) to take the children to see him. And I think it was all legal because just because he went to prisions for murdering his wife he didn’t lose any parental rights? I can’t remember what the name of the woman was who was murdered, I think they did a tv show about it maybe that’s where I heard it? Hopefully someone here might have better insight.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He may be able to be irritating like that in a legal sense but at least she isnt going to be living with a so called loving father capable of murdering her mother & drowning her puppy, having got away with murder. What would he have done to her when she was difficult to live with? Her life will be scarred by this but at least she will be safe from him, i hope x

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Has anyone got any good true crime podcast/pod episode recommendations to listen to? I think I’ve listened to everything 🙈

Reactions: 4
I'm fascinated by this one. Would love to know what really happened to him.

Same! I really believe it was suicide as he gave away most of his possessions before his disappearance. But it’s so strange all the same 🙈 morbid do a great episode on this!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has anyone got any good true crime podcast/pod episode recommendations to listen to? I think I’ve listened to everything 🙈
I quite enjoy Red Handed, which was recommended by someone here [thank you to whoever it was!]. The lassies can occasionally be a bit knobby but overall really good.

Reactions: 2
I quite enjoy Red Handed, which was recommended by someone here [thank you to whoever it was!]. The lassies can occasionally be a bit knobby but overall really good.
That is one of my faves! The latest episodes about Jimmy savile are really good! Yes I totally get you, Hannah thinks she’s hilarious and loves the sound of her own voice

• Heart
That is one of my faves! The latest episodes about Jimmy savile are really good! Yes I totally get you, Hannah thinks she’s hilarious and loves the sound of her own voice
Ha maybe you recommend it to me!!! Also funny that that is exactly what I was referring to. She is mostly grand, but occasionally really patronising or just talking pish.

• Haha
I’m not sure if there’s something similar in Greece but I swear that was a case in the U.K. where a husband murdered his wife and still had a say in the children’s lives and forced the grandmother (the women’s mother) to take the children to see him. And I think it was all legal because just because he went to prisions for murdering his wife he didn’t lose any parental rights? I can’t remember what the name of the woman was who was murdered, I think they did a tv show about it maybe that’s where I heard it? Hopefully someone here might have better insight.
Yes I remember this!!! I can’t remember the exact case but I recall it being pretty brutal

• Sad
Let’s Not Meet is pretty creepy and a lot of that is potential crime based. I listen to lots of true crime but I’m really addicted to this one as it’s quite different.

Reactions: 3
Love Red Handed! Haha they can be abit knobby though you are right 😂 I sometimes listen to the Crime Junkie one and the UK True Crime one. I do prefer Red Handed though, I like the way they break the story down

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Love Red Handed! Haha they can be abit knobby though you are right 😂 I sometimes listen to the Crime Junkie one and the UK True Crime one. I do prefer Red Handed though, I like the way they break the story down
Same with red handed - I really enjoy it (I must do, I'm a Patreon supporter) but sometimes I tell them to duck off, haha, like you say Hannah thinks she's the funniest person ever and Suruthi is a bit too woke. Plus suruthi has mentioned that Emilia fox and Laurence fox are brother and sister at least 3 times and they're not, they're actually cousins and it makes me wonder what else she has wrong 🤷‍♀️

The other pods I enjoy are

All Killa no Filla
Crime junkie
True crime garage - I have to be in the right mood for them though
Morbid
Seeing Red
Killer instinct
Casefile
They walk among us

• Heart
I think we all knew where it was going from the start :(

He wasn't right in the head for someone of his age to get with a teenager, get her pregnant and marry her. What a creepy bastard who will get what is coming to him when someone gets him in prison.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
god I can't stand them for the same reason...love the sound of their own voices and obviously think saying "duck" is cool when they clearly don't speak like this in real life. Hoping they grow up soon and then they might be worth listening to.

Seeing Red on the other hand I love...also say "duck" a lot but the difference is it's clearly natural and part of their banter.

I think we all knew where it was going from the start :(

He wasn't right in the head for someone of his age to get with a teenager, get her pregnant and marry her. What a creepy bastard who will get what is coming to him when someone gets him in prison.
The thing is these people never get karma in prison. Very rarely do you hear about any of the scumbags getting whats coming to them. I remember Ian Huntley was attacked but survived and I can only think of a couple of US ones inc Jeffrey Dahmer. As long as these people keep their head down, no one in the kind of high security prisons they are in is going to be morally appalled by these people.

I’ve seen a few people almost defend the husband by saying Caroline was violent too previously.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw that too - and shook my head in disbelief. It sounded an incredibly awful marriage from the start and Caroline sounded like she wanted to leave him judging from her diary entries. I think the Police have done a very good job so far and no doubt there is going to be more coming out. I have also seen unconfirmed reports that Caroline had life insurance and “he” was planning to flee to Turkey.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.