Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The media know, that’s why he got so much coverage. They ALWAYS know, they were just giving him enough rope to hang himself. Bastard.
You know what thats a fantastic point. A local one to me was the Philpots in Derby who killed their 6 kids in a fire, the media pinned it on them immedietly but kept quiet until they were arrested!

Reactions: 18

Knew it!
Think we all had a suspicion it was him! The story just didn’t add up. Alarm bells rang for me when I worked out the age difference and how long they and been together etc. She was so young, sounds like he preyed on and manipulated her. What an evil evil man 😠

Reactions: 17
Not only did he kill poor Caroline but killed their dog clearly. Their poor baby. Rest in peace Caroline.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
If he had told police that she was tortured for an hour then I’m assuming there was evidence of that on her body? So he must have tortured her too? Or have I got that detail wrong? I hope I have...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If he had told police that she was tortured for an hour then I’m assuming there was evidence of that on her body? So he must have tortured her too? Or have I got that detail wrong? I hope I have...
I’ve wondered that. I really hope he didn’t

Reactions: 3
Maybe he tortured her after death but then they'd probably be able to tell with forensics 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They never went into detail about that, but from what I got from the story was that the “torture” was more mental as he made up some story they put a gun to her baby’s head etc… I really hope he didn’t torture her too. What an evil man. She was so young 😞

Reactions: 11
Not surprised either, that story didn’t make any sense. Unbelievable to murder the woman but leave the man, the witness, alive and well. That poor poor little girl. Hope he rots and had the toughest time in prison.

Reactions: 13
I first heard about Caroline's murder when I saw an article about her funeral and I knew from then it was him due to how emotionless he was in the photos. As I did more research nothing added up. What a sick, sick man. I feel so sorry for the poor baby who will now grow up without either parent.

Reactions: 7
Knew it was the husband from the start. It was killing the dog that alerted my spidey senses.

Chilling that he might have got away with it, had it not been for the fitness tracker watch.

Could have been her dog, or maybe the dog tried to defend her.
killing animals is a characteristic of v violent DV offenders, he will likely have started with the dog as part of his domestic violence and then escalated the violence on her & it ended in murder. Awful x

• Sad
  • Wow
I’m mates with Miss Teddy and that’s the reason I’d tell her. I’m not comfortable messaging people I don’t know. Soz
But why allude to something on a public forum if you’re not willing to share it with people?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But why allude to something on a public forum if you’re not willing to share it with people?
I wasn’t alluding to anything. And just because I commented doesn’t mean I have to share anything. It’s a very sensitive subject for the family which is why I won’t share anything publicly. Rest assured Amanda is fine

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.