Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that too - and shook my head in disbelief. It sounded an incredibly awful marriage from the start and Caroline sounded like she wanted to leave him judging from her diary entries. I think the Police have done a very good job so far and no doubt there is going to be more coming out. I have also seen unconfirmed reports that Caroline had life insurance and “he” was planning to flee to Turkey.
Where did you read the diary entry?

Reactions: 1
Where did you read the diary entry?
It’s in Greek but some of the entries are in this article. I used google translate.

Did anyone listen to ‘they walk among us’ latest episode on Fred and rose west? I didn’t realise he raped and tortured his own children.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to ‘they walk among us’ latest episode on Fred and rose west? I didn’t realise he raped and tortured his own children.
AND rose murdered one of his kids. Red handed and rotten mango do multi episodes on these sick animals they go into great detail🤢 yes he was a disgusting man and she was even worse

• Sad
Reactions: 3
‘Caroline Crouch was smothered to death in her sleep, new smartwatch data has revealed, contradicting claims by her husband that he throttled her during a fight.

A coroner revealed the 20-year-old Briton was asleep at 4.05am on May 11 before a sudden burst of activity was recorded on the watch.’

Oh my gosh, it gets worse! She was asleep! I thought his story didn’t add up, no way would she throw her daughter into the crib like he said.

Also, according to her grave she was only 19.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
AND rose murdered one of his kids. Red handed and rotten mango do multi episodes on these sick animals they go into great detail🤢 yes he was a disgusting man and she was even worse
I read a book about Fred and Rose. He wouldn’t allow the girls to wear sanitary towels or tampons during their periods and wouldn’t even allow them to wear knickers during them neither as he wanted them bleed freely and it disgusts me that even during the most intimate moments they weren’t given a moment of privacy or decency from their parents.

Edit: I found the book online and here’s the exact quote.
709305BE-F091-4FD6-B7D7-FFACD14F8233.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That’s dreadful. Does anyone know what happened to the surviving west children?
One of them - I want to say Mae but am not sure was on Good Morning Britain a few years ago, they hid her face but not very well. One of the sons went to prison for sex with an underage girl and a couple of them have tried to take their own lives.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I watch Crime and investigation program,one of my faves is first 48,I love it it,real time and real crimes as tgey go through investigation,one of the most awful ones was ‘Lester Street Murder in Memphis’6 people murdered including kiddies,one child,got better after being injured,he said ‘It was Junior’ that hurt us..Junior was the brother of the man he murdered..six bleeping Murders..he admitted it in questioning..with his mother..Jessie Dotson was his name..he had a,ready served 14 years fir murder..he at trial got death sentance.🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I watch Crime and investigation program,one of my faves is first 48,I love it it,real time and real crimes as tgey go through investigation,one of the most awful ones was ‘Lester Street Murder in Memphis’6 people murdered including kiddies,one child,got better after being injured,he said ‘It was Junior’ that hurt us..Junior was the brother of the man he murdered..six bleeping Murders..he admitted it in questioning..with his mother..Jessie Dotson was his name..he had a,ready served 14 years fir murder..he at trial got death sentance.🙏
The First 48 is one of my favs too. It's a close run thing but Cold Justice just pips it as my absolute favourite.

Reactions: 5
Awwww what channel is cold Justice then?
I adore First 48..Tulsa is supreme ..
Seasons 1-3 are available on Amazon Prime. I'm just rewatching them. They were originally shown on Really in the UK - I was a big fan from the very start 😂 Then the show got dropped by TNT I think it was and one of the 'hosts' left the show but Oxygen in the USA picked it up and seasons 4 & 5 are repeated fairly regularly on CBS Reality here. Bizarrely, we got the latter part of season 5 before the USA on CBS Reality - I still don't understand how that happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Season 6 is due to start in the USA next month. I'll be watching via my illegal download group 😳 but it could well be on CBS Reality very soon afterwards.

Tulsa are my favs too! Justin Ritter in particular 🥰 although he's not in Homicide anymore 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Seasons 1-3 are available on Amazon Prime. I'm just rewatching them. They were originally shown on Really in the UK - I was a big fan from the very start 😂 Then the show got dropped by TNT I think it was and one of the 'hosts' left the show but Oxygen in the USA picked it up and seasons 4 & 5 are repeated fairly regularly on CBS Reality here. Bizarrely, we got the latter part of season 5 before the USA on CBS Reality - I still don't understand how that happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Season 6 is due to start in the USA next month. I'll be watching via my illegal download group 😳 but it could well be on CBS Reality very soon afterwards.

Tulsa are my favs too! Justin Ritter in particular 🥰 although he's not in Homicide anymore 😭
Awww yes love Justin..🥰 all of Tulsa guys..❤

Reactions: 2
One of them - I want to say Mae but am not sure was on Good Morning Britain a few years ago, they hid her face but not very well. One of the sons went to prison for sex with an underage girl and a couple of them have tried to take their own lives.
One son sadly succeeded in taking his own life. Barry. He believed that he remembered Rosemary killing Heather. He had a lot of trouble with drugs and alcohol.

Fred Wests brother and niece were interviewed last year I think, and said that all the incest that Fred had said his mother and father had encouraged was bullshit, although I got the feeling that Fred brother did not have close relationship with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.