Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck 😮

I apologise @Droosie123 - looks like you were right!

His first two victims in Ipswich - Tania Nichol and Gemma Adams - were found naked in water.
No apologies needed, it was just a rumour on Twitter. They've been wrong before

He's already been returned to prison so I guess it's a case of "have they enough evidence for a charge"

Reactions: 3

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but I wonder about some sort of foul play given the resistance from the police to release any actual information that might be useful.

I have noticed this style of reporting more and more in recent times. Something described as tragic and/or serious happens but no details whatsoever are given, the truth more increasingly never coming out or taking years to be revealed at an inquest.

I've been wondering about the story of a father of nine who died at Brands Hatch. All extremely hush hush to the point of bizarreness.

Is it an attempt to avoid embarrassment for the relatives of the deceased? Or when there are minors involved?

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but I wonder about some sort of foul play given the resistance from the police to release any actual information that might be useful.

I have noticed this style of reporting more and more in recent times. Something described as tragic and/or serious happens but no details whatsoever are given, the truth more increasingly never coming out or taking years to be revealed at an inquest.

I've been wondering about the story of a father of nine who died at Brands Hatch. All extremely hush hush to the point of bizarreness.

Is it an attempt to avoid embarrassment for the relatives of the deceased? Or when there are minors involved?
A tiny bit more on this:

Wonder what on earth it could be? By refusing to release information it only makes people more interested. Whatever has happened, I am sorry for anyone hurt in anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My first instinct to the Welsh incident was could the incident involve a traveler family on holiday. Hence asking people To stay away in case the travelling Community started to congregate… pure speculation.

Reactions: 1
My first instinct to the Welsh incident was could the incident involve a traveler family on holiday. Hence asking people To stay away in case the travelling Community started to congregate… pure speculation.
It's very odd. I feel you can't ask the public to stay away from a place and not tell them why, but it's becoming the norm when there is an 'incident' and I don't understand the motivation to cover up everything.

Reactions: 4
Unconfirmed rumours that the serious incident involves a fifteen year old boy being stabbed. Horrific, if true.

I am getting so scared by all this knife crime and I thank the Lord I did not end up having children. What a world.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I had a look on Twitter, reports say that the holiday park requires bouncers in the family room. Holy Moly.

• Wow
I had a look on Twitter, reports say that the holiday park requires bouncers in the family room. Holy Moly.
These days the majority of large holiday parks have bouncers/security staff on the doors of the entertainment complexes, it's common practice.

The quotes from the holiday staff suggest the incident might involve the death of someone but who knows. Very sad if there's a minor involved. Although it's sad all round really when you think people are just there on holiday trying to relax and have a good time. There are so many stabbings these days, it's awful.

Reactions: 5
These days the majority of large holiday parks have bouncers/security staff on the doors of the entertainment complexes, it's common practice.
I was going to say this, it’s as normal as having security staff at a bar on a weekend, it’s not an indication that the holiday park is especially rough.

Although I did Google to see if this was a Pontins resort (it isn’t) because I’ve heard some horror stories about those…

A tiny bit more on this:

Wonder what on earth it could be? By refusing to release information it only makes people more interested. Whatever has happened, I am sorry for anyone hurt in anyway.
I think they were trying to protect privacy until more information was available /next of kin informed. I don’t think there was anything bizzare about it. From what I’ve read there was an accident during a race, and unfortunately the Marshall lost his life.

“Kent Police said the force was called at 14:55 BST to a crash involving two people on foot and a car, adding that no suspicious circumstances had been reported.”

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this story? https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/baby-m-mother-given-community-5699275

I just saw a post from Hampshire police, but don’t remember hearing anything about it at the time. Some of the comments on fb are shocking!
that’s so sad. That poor woman

It's very odd. I feel you can't ask the public to stay away from a place and not tell them why, but it's becoming the norm when there is an 'incident' and I don't understand the motivation to cover up everything.
i think it’s fair enough to request that people not come to look at the scene of a murder and pretty common practise really? Not getting the suspicion?

I think they were trying to protect privacy until more information was available /next of kin informed. I don’t think there was anything bizzare about it. From what I’ve read there was an accident during a race, and unfortunately the Marshall lost his life.

“Kent Police said the force was called at 14:55 BST to a crash involving two people on foot and a car, adding that no suspicious circumstances had been reported.”
The one I was talking about is a different one that happened weeks ago, involving a father of nine called Carl who apparently had a fatal accident on a fairground ride but it was all so vague nobody could make head nor tail of it and it hasn't been mentioned again in the media since. I do think that's very strange.

i think it’s fair enough to request that people not come to look at the scene of a murder and pretty common practise really? Not getting the suspicion?
It's just not something I'm used to. Not long ago they'd just release the full story when ready. Maybe that's what's changed? 24 hour news and endless column space on the internet, as well as social media users ready to leak everything they see before anyone knows anything?

Last edited:
I'm sure this was mentioned earlier but if not - 3 people (one 13yo) arrested over the little boy found in a river in Wales. Very odd!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm sure this was mentioned earlier but if not - 3 people (one 13yo) arrested over the little boy found in a river in Wales. Very odd!

Woah thats taken an unexpected turn! I thought, like most probably di, that the little boy had wandered out and fallen in the river? That poor family 💔

Edited to add; looks like its the family arested?!

Not surprised. It didn't sound right from the start.

Woah thats taken an unexpected turn! I thought, like most probably di, that the little boy had wandered out and fallen in the river? That poor family 💔

Definitely sounds like the family.

I was going to say this, it’s as normal as having security staff at a bar on a weekend, it’s not an indication that the holiday park is especially rough.

Although I did Google to see if this was a Pontins resort (it isn’t) because I’ve heard some horror stories about those…
It is Ty Mawr at Towyn which has very good reviews and it has lots of entertainment hence the security staff there. Our local news has not had had much to report about it all day, very quiet about it.

Reactions: 1

I saw on FB a comment saying it's mother, stepfather and stepbrother (obv take with a pinch of salt because FB)

Whatever has happened to the poor lad he mustn't have drowned... Sounds like somehtings happened and they've covered with the river. Very odd the 13yo has been arrested though!

• Sad
  • Wow
The police update yesterday confirmed the girls walked home. When you're young and (probably) drunk, these things seem like a good idea.

But agreed, I nearly said this earlier - I can guarantee he would have gone no comment because that's what he did last time. And when he did decide to finally open his mouth at trial, it was a bleeping disaster for him.
They didn't have enough money for a taxi apparently

Reactions: 2
Just saw this on fb... doesn’t sound good? They must have some evidence to charge her with gbh?

Just saw this on fb... doesn’t sound good? They must have some evidence to charge her with gbh?
A comment on the post... Defo doesn’t look good. One to keep an eye on

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.