Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One son sadly succeeded in taking his own life. Barry. He believed that he remembered Rosemary killing Heather. He had a lot of trouble with drugs and alcohol.

Fred Wests brother and niece were interviewed last year I think, and said that all the incest that Fred had said his mother and father had encouraged was bullshit, although I got the feeling that Fred brother did not have close relationship with him.
I read somewhere that Rose’s nephew is currently in Prison for kidnapping and raping an underaged girl.
Also read that Fred’s brother had a similar conviction?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I read somewhere that Rose’s nephew is currently in Prison for kidnapping and raping an underaged girl.
Also read that Fred’s brother had a similar conviction?
Fred had two brothers I believe. Doug and John. John committed suicide when on trial for raping young girls. As far as I know, Doug has no convictions for anything.

I believe the rumours on social media at the time were that the girl set him up. IIRC, screen shots were being openly shared.
Yes, the girl was his girlfriend I believe. Apparently this is what happened ‘Worst part is that the girl was his girlfriend, he argued with her because she sent naked photos to another guy and then she put a hit on his head for it “don’t kill him just stab him in the hand or something” “I’ll bring him to the location”’. Also someone posted a photo at the time it and wasn’t a knife and was much longer, like a sword? I’m not sure about that though. If I remember some people started sharing the nude photos on Snapchat and there was also a video of loads of young children running after someone with a caption saying something similar to ‘trying to get the slag who killed olly’. I’m not sure if they were real or not, can’t find them on Twitter to check. Apparently she paid £150 odd to have him hurt in some way.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The Fred and Rose West case has to be one of the worst - those poor children living like that, not to mention their other victims. I’ve never actually read up fully on the whole thing but every time I see snippets it just gets worse!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched the sophie toscan du plantier documentary on sky?

Reactions: 2
l’ve only just started it, I’m on ep 1.
I admit I’d not heard of the case before.
Same here! Just started episode 1 now! Very sad case. Still technically unsolved 🤬

Not seen it but does it say why Ireland won’t extradite him?
I’m just starting it but this article suggests the reason he can’t be extradited… if you can understand it 🥴

Reactions: 1
I wonder what will come of the Kesgrave shooting? Jury has retired to consider verdict.

Guilty, guilty, guilty as hell.

And I think the judge may even name him.
It’s interesting that I very quickly found out the names and photos of the Olly Stephens murderers and a lot of info on them but there has been nothing leaked on social media in regards to this. No names, no posts by the police telling people that they shouldn’t be doing this. I’m surprised because it’s such a big case because shootings like this are pretty rare in this country.

It’s interesting that I very quickly found out the names and photos of the Olly Stephens murderers and a lot of info on them but there has been nothing leaked on social media in regards to this. No names, no posts by the police telling people that they shouldn’t be doing this. I’m surprised because it’s such a big case because shootings like this are pretty rare in this country.
I bet everyone locally knows who he is though.

It's not really had that much national attention since the trial got underway. If the judge names him, the tabloids will be all over it. If not, it will just quietly disappear after a couple of days.

Actually, I've just thought - the judge very likely won't name him, even if he is found guilty, as it could give away the identity of the victim (although again, everyone locally will know who that is too) Then again, the lad appears to be a true psychopath in the making - planned it for a year over what appears to have been some relatively harmless "bullying" and seems to have been icy calm by all accounts - but I still don't think he will. I can guarantee the media will put in applications for his name to be released though. 100%.

• Sad
Actually, I've just thought - the judge very likely won't name him, even if he is found guilty, as it could give away the identity of the victim
I agree, I think if the victim died that would be another story but because he survived I can’t see the judge releasing his name. I have found the lack of coverage for a white school boy being shot in the face and it not being gang related quite unusual. This is the sort of stuff the Daily Mail would usually be writing about at the top of their page.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the sophie toscan du plantier documentary on sky?
The West Cork podcast is better I've watched the sky documentary its alright its not as good as the pod cast. Also netflix has a documentary about it coming up on the 30th of June. I was fully convinced Bailey did it until I listened to the podcast. Now I'm not entirely sure. Who ever did murder the poor woman left absolutely no trace, no evidence nothing. Handled extremely badly by the Gardai. They lost a massive piece of evidence only focused on one person. The gardai were caught bribing people to get close to Bailey, a witness was pressured into giving a false statement and has stood up in court and said so. What I can't understand is Sophie was in bed what or who lured her down the laneway to the gate? Why was her blood on the door of the house? Two wine glasses? I don't think that case will ever be solved unless someone confesses on their death bed. I feel so heartbroken for her family

‘Caroline Crouch was smothered to death in her sleep, new smartwatch data has revealed, contradicting claims by her husband that he throttled her during a fight.

A coroner revealed the 20-year-old Briton was asleep at 4.05am on May 11 before a sudden burst of activity was recorded on the watch.’

Oh my gosh, it gets worse! She was asleep! I thought his story didn’t add up, no way would she throw her daughter into the crib like he said.

Also, according to her grave she was only 19.
His defence lawyer has resigned and there are rumours that the diary entries have been doctored. I don’t know if the two things are linked but suspicious timing.

Reactions: 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but it’s just so sad. That poor woman had a lifetime of abuse from him and there were so many opportunities missed to help her. She must have been absolutely at the end of her tether with it all to kill him

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but it’s just so sad. That poor woman had a lifetime of abuse from him and there were so many opportunities missed to help her. She must have been absolutely at the end of her tether with it all to kill him
I hate that their articles are behind a paywall 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.