Real Life Crime and Murder #4 goss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the third episode last night and one of the detectives that worked on the case was insinuating that Bailey "took his coat off when he was killing her"
I mean, think about it. A miserable cold, wet night in December and a frenzied unplanned killing. Would your first thought REALLY be "Oh hang on a sec, have to take my coat off for a minute", the detective then claimed that he (Bailey) burned the coat, but he was seen wearing it in the video of the swim 3 (?) days later.
what is this called please?

Reactions: 1
The whole thing is so bizarre especially the recordings of the garda

Same I heard it was a garda as well. In fairness how the duck do you lose a gate that size!! Also I think they needed to look more into the husband as they were on the brink of divorce it would have been his 3rd and very costly. They both had affairs but after Sophie died the husband married his mistress. There isn't a shadow of a doubt Ian Bailey is as mad as a box of frogs and the statements he made can be seen as black humour, bit like the irish saying I will ya. And the man that seemed to be following her and watching her
Losing the five bar gate reminds me of nothing but Slater on 'Only Fools & Horses':

"It's easily done constable.
You're walking along the
street, your mind on other
things, you take your handker-
chief out of your pocket and,
bang, you're microwave falls
out"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kesgrave shooting verdict just breaking:

Guilty of attempted murder - 11-1 majority

Guilty of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life - unanimous

Not guilty of possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence to a man who witnessed the incident

"A charge of unlawfully wounding the boy with intent to cause him grievous bodily harm was vacated by the judge Martyn Levett.
The defendant was remanded in custody ahead of sentencing which is due to take place on 3 September"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This one made a big splash nationally when it happened and has been on my list ever since. I knew about this a couple of days ago, because something made me check it ever though the trial was set for September.

Now I'll have to wait for the inquests to find out what happened but my assumption is the CCTV showed Levi Davis attacking the man who killed her (Lucas Barnard) meaning he acted in self defence and then her boyfriend at the time, Jake Swords, was accused of attempting to murder him. The CCTV must have been excellent.

Christopher Cole guilty of murdering Sarah Clayton.

It was an overwhelming circumstantial case in my opinion.

Last edited:
Pleased to see that Colin Pitchforks release is being challenged:

MoJ to challenge decision to release child killer Colin Pitchfork

#

Reactions: 7
Pleased to see that Colin Pitchforks release is being challenged:

MoJ to challenge decision to release child killer Colin Pitchfork

#
I don’t think a lot of members of the public realise that he’s been in an open prison for some time, I think they imagine he’s in a maximum security setting.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone listen to ‘they walk among us’ latest episode on Fred and rose west? I didn’t realise he raped and tortured his own children.
They killed their own daughter Heather so it's sadly not surprising what they did to their other kids

Girls are so often the fuel to the fire, I think many are naive as to the repercussions their provocations and antagonisms can have.
Bib that's quite a sweeping statement to make and untrue

On the topic of Fred and rose west, I’ve just started reading their daughter Mae’s book, it’s already a difficult read but very interesting seeing her side of it all

• Sad
no problem ❤, I actually just picked it up from Asda as they do their two for £8 deal. It’s called “love as always, mum xxx”
Is that he one entitled "Dear mum"?

I was heartbroken reading it, her fears that people would think she could be a bad or abusive Mum because of her own Mum.

In fact despite their horrific abuse many of the surviving West children seem pretty well adjusted (on the surface). I really felt for Mae who obviously wanted a relationship with her Mum but in the end realised she just couldn't.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What I find very sinister is the fact that only a few years after Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, came Fred and Rose West.

They were just pure evil. I just can't believe Hindley and Rose West thought they could claim that they were forced by their men into helping them which was lies. They loved it :sick:

Is that he one entitled "Dear mum"?

I was heartbroken reading it, her fears that people would think she could be a bad or abusive Mum because of her own Mum.

In fact despite their horrific abuse many of the surviving West children seem pretty well adjusted (on the surface). I really felt for Mae who obviously wanted a relationship with her Mum but in the end realised she just couldn't.
This one! Came out in 2018

1CBE344B-CFC5-49B8-B42E-7AB13CA85585.jpeg

Did anyone listen to ‘they walk among us’ latest episode on Fred and rose west? I didn’t realise he raped and tortured his own children.
Yes, he stated it was a father’s duty to ‘break his daughters in’.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.