Real Life Crime and Murder #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming out of the woodwork. Real?

I can’t open that link for some reason but funny because I listened to the redhanded podcast on JBR last night. Of all the theories I still don’t know what to believe happened but I don’t think anyone from outside the house was involved.

Reactions: 6

This link might fare better.

I find this quite bizarre really! Two people not associated with authorities who run an online group about the case, collected a DNA sample off of someone they think might be the suspect? So it could just be a wild guess?

Reactions: 3
I find this quite bizarre really! Two people not associated with authorities who run an online group about the case, collected a DNA sample off of someone they think might be the suspect? So it could just be a wild guess?
Michelle McNamara bulldozed to get suspects in front of the police for GSK, so they could be taking a similar approach.

Michelle McNamara bulldozed to get suspects in front of the police for GSK, so they could be taking a similar approach.
True! Whatever it takes to get the case solved, just find it weird that's all!

Reactions: 1
Just saw a clip on the news headlines of Callum Wheeler, charged with Julia James' murder, leaving the magistrate's court.

I would say it's definitely the guy who the police released a photograph of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t open that link for some reason but funny because I listened to the redhanded podcast on JBR last night. Of all the theories I still don’t know what to believe happened but I don’t think anyone from outside the house was involved.
I feel the same. The 911 call that kept recording and they made out Patsy saying “What did you do?” Also, you would have to know that house to put her where she was found. And you would go in every room first if you couldn’t find her - every room. The long ransom note. None of it makes sense. I have a feeling that child was being abused.

• Sad
Just saw a clip on the news headlines of Callum Wheeler, charged with Julia James' murder, leaving the magistrate's court.

Yes I thought so too. The image they released was pretty clear and said he was in the area the day after the murder so I’m wondering if it was a police body cam they got his image on while they were in the area, as they do checks and stop people to ask if they saw or heard anything.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow the case of the West Memphis 3? It’s probably my favourite true crime case (if you can have a “favourite”)
Anyway, I’ve just seen on Damien Echols Twitter that the Arkansas prosecutor have confirmed that the evidence has either been lost or destroyed. I can’t believe the lengths the state will go to to ensure these 3 men don’t clear their names, it’s just so unfair and so unfair the 3 murdered boys will never get justice 😞
I’d never heard of this, such a sad case. What are your thoughts on this?! Do you think one of the stepfathers was involved?!

I feel the same. The 911 call that kept recording and they made out Patsy saying “What did you do?” Also, you would have to know that house to put her where she was found. And you would go in every room first if you couldn’t find her - every room. The long ransom note. None of it makes sense. I have a feeling that child was being abused.
yeh I agree. I find the whole child pageant thing really creepy in general tbh

Reactions: 11
I’d never heard of this, such a sad case. What are your thoughts on this?! Do you think one of the stepfathers was involved?!
Yes I think so, the fact hair was found at the crime scene really does make you wonder. Check out the Paradise Lost documentaries and the documentary West of Memphis it really is such a tragic case. The book Devils Knot is also really good.
I had never heard of it either being in the UK but they made a movie about it a few years back with Colin Firth and Reese Witherspoon (terrible film though 😂) but ever since seeing it I can’t ever forget the case and the miss justice carried out.

I do.

Yes I think so, the fact hair was found at the crime scene really does make you wonder. Check out the Paradise Lost documentaries and the documentary West of Memphis it really is such a tragic case. The book Devils Knot is also really good.
I had never heard of it either being in the UK but they made a movie about it a few years back with Colin Firth and Reese Witherspoon (terrible film though 😂) but ever since seeing it I can’t ever forget the case and the miss justice carried out.
The documentary about The Forgotten Memphis Three focusing on the victims is on Sky Crime and is really good.

I do.

The documentary about The Forgotten Memphis Three focusing on the victims is on Sky Crime and is really good.
Oh yes that one is good too, Bob Ruff who did that documentary has a really detailed podcast on the case too

Reactions: 2

I’d say it’s definitely him. Sticking his tongue out at the press. bleeping prick

Reactions: 7
I read the initial reporting wrong and thought she was walking down the A12, which I couldn't understand as she lived in Chelmsford. To see where she was actually walking (and appears to have been abducted) on the CCTV,in such a public place, was a shock. It said she was 'visiting' the hospital but no idea of that was for an appointment (I know I've had MRI appointments in the evening) or seeing someone.

I actually live in Ilford but I'm a fairly recent transplant and don't really know the area at all. I don't drive here, as it all just seems so aggressive and it actually terrifies me, and I think I've been out twice on my own (walked to the shop) in two years. I want to start walking in my local, very public, very busy park but even that worries me.

I read and watch too much crime I think! 🙈
The newspapers seem to have it wrong where she was discovered. They are showing the other side of the A12. They’ve also said it happened in Ilford, Goodmayes, Chadwell Heath and Romford which are completely different areas! It’s so sad that there are houses so close, it’s such a busy road, yet nobody saw anything. To be honest, nobody pays attention really which is a shame.
Ilford is terrible, I am between Seven Kings and Goodmayes, I never go out on my own and my other half always pops to the shops if we need anything. I’m hoping to be out of the area once the pandemic is over and done with 🤞🏼

• Sad
Found this thread to see if anyone was discussing the Julia James murder, it’s so weird stranger murders like this are rare yet two in the same week? Agree with others I’ve been freaked out taking baby to the park alone x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.