Real Life Crime and Murder #21

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read Humber Boy B by Ruth Dugdall.
It left me confused about how we treat young offenders.
Not an easy read, but an eye opener

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't name them, it just gives them the notoriety they crave. Just let them rot in obscurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
None of them should have been named. 12 year olds are children, even the most horrific ones.
Na I'm sorry, they lost their innocent 12 yr old status when they started running round like road men carrying machetes. Play adult games win adult prizes, pieces of tit

Reactions: 48

Had forgotten about this but it is still so disturbing.

Not surprised by the police's findings. Probably a fair few officers who would think nothing of such behaviour, given how many rapist cops have been exposed recently.

Also not surprised to see so many comments defending the weirdo underneath the article. We are living in extremely weird times.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

I always wonder how she can sleep at night. She was driving again very soon after the boy's death. I could never. In fact, I am so scared of the potential for hurting or killing someone I never took up driving in the first place, though I realise that is very extreme on my part. Still, she has only ever shown worry for avoiding jail and the UK than worry for what she did. I remember she tried offering money to make it all go away at one point.

Awful spoilt person.

• Angry
Reactions: 37

I always wonder how she can sleep at night. She was driving again very soon after the boy's death. I could never. In fact, I am so scared of the potential for hurting or killing someone I never took up driving in the first place, though I realise that is very extreme on my part. Still, she has only ever shown worry for avoiding jail and the UK than worry for what she did. I remember she tried offering money to make it all go away at one point.

Awful spoilt person.
The way she has acted since day one is just despicable. No humanity or humility whatsoever, only interested in saving her own skin. I can't imagine the frustration and anger that Harry's family have felt all this time.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
"Emergency, which service you require?"
"An ambulance for trooper Proctor in the Karen Read case."
"Is he badly injured?"
"I'd say so."
"Where is he now?"
"In the witness box."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"Emergency, which service you require?"
"An ambulance for trooper Proctor in the Karen Read case."
"Is he badly injured?"
"I'd say so."
"Where is he now?"
"In the witness box."
It's epic.

Someone in EDB's chat just called him Trooper Proctologist.💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Proctor takes the car to a police garage 3 minutes from the "crime" scene (driving past two police garages to get there).

They produce a video, that purports to show 50 minutes of the car being examined - but has missing portions of video.

Gosh! I wonder how the bits of broken taillight ended up at the scene?

Reactions: 2

Rich kid drives Audi at 100MPH on 30MPH residential street and kills innocent young woman driving home from work, plus injures his 8 year old daughter.

Waste of space and only got 8 years. Was caught speeding again mere months after this incident. From a wealthy family (sister is an influencer) clearly thinks there are no consequences to his actions.

Disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Proctor is an utter horror. It felt weird hearing def lawyer using the C bomb.
I heard it is a mainly female jury.
Which may explain why Jackson was pushing so hard on the "looking for nudes", and Proctor objectifying Karen Read.
But yes the strategically placed C-bomb was rather startling.

Reactions: 3

Rich kid drives Audi at 100MPH on 30MPH residential street and kills innocent young woman driving home from work, plus injures his 8 year old daughter.

Waste of space and only got 8 years. Was caught speeding again mere months after this incident. From a wealthy family (sister is an influencer) clearly thinks there are no consequences to his actions.

Disgusting
Absolutely disgusting!

Killing someone when you're driving over the limit and/or speeding should be an automatic manslaughter charge.

Hopkinson was jailed for eight years and made the subject of a 12-year driving disqualification, at the end of which he will have to take an extended retest.

I hope that 12 year disqualification BEGINS when he leaves jail, the b*stard. He'll probably only be in for about 5 years anyway. He should have been jailed for >15 and banned for life.

My heart aches for her poor sister - those two girls had been through so much and Alice had worked so hard to give them both a decent chance in life, and it's gone in an instant because of that selfish twit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I watched the Football Fraudster on Netflix last night (think it was ITV originally) it’s mad what people will do if they think they are doing it for a celebrity even if they’ve only just met them

Reactions: 3
Today is the 1st anniversary of the Nottingham attacks. Doesn't feel its been a year already. I noticed Barnabys mum did an interview stating she received a letter from his family but she can't read it. I've attached some comments I saw on the metro. It's awful for everyone, I'm sure his family feel guilty for what happened and not intervening and the victims families want justice. Unfortunately I don't think or believe he should be in prison but in a hospital.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Today is the 1st anniversary of the Nottingham attacks. Doesn't feel its been a year already. I noticed Barnabys mum did an interview stating she received a letter from his family but she can't read it. I've attached some comments I saw on the metro. It's awful for everyone, I'm sure his family feel guilty for what happened and not intervening and the victims families want justice. Unfortunately I don't think or believe he should be in prison but in a hospital.
The whole thing is just terrible for everyone involved. I do have some sympathy for the killers family because they are not directly responsible for their sons actions.

The victims families have every right to feel angry at the world and everyone in it right now too.
I can't begin to imagine what they're going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I struggle with the Nottingham attacker because he seemed to know exactly what he needed to do during the attacks to cause maximum carnage and that makes me lean towards him deserving prison but people on here have made very strong arguments for his hospital placement instead.

Cannot begin to understand the victims families devastation and grief, I feel so much for them.

Reactions: 13
I think the Nottingham attacker stopped taking his medicine so there was very little his family could have done (except tried to get a section I suppose? If they were aware of how severe it was).

Reactions: 6