Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the ride has harnesses, it’s a very gentle water ride where you steer your own boat around a sort of circuit. Also I’m sure originally it said there was no height limit on the ride as long as there was an adult so no need to sneak on
Yes, you're right, i thought it was one of the other water rides they have there. It's a very sedate ride the Coastguard one.

Mirror report is saying he was in a pram, not a carrier. Hard to know what to believe at the moment, lots of conflicting info. Neglect is the word the police seem to be using. That could cover a lot of things; dehydration, parent under the influence of something, etc.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes, you're right, i thought it was one of the other water rides they have there. It's a very sedate ride the Coastguard one.

Mirror report is saying he was in a pram, not a carrier. Hard to know what to believe at the moment, lots of conflicting info. Neglect is the word the police seem to be using. That could cover a lot of things; dehydration, parent under the influence of something, etc.
It’s probably going to sound bad but I really hope the police are sure about the neglect and it doesn’t end with the (possible) mother or whoever the woman is being found totally innocent. Purely because imagine how horrific it would be if you took a wee baby to Legoland and not only did they suddenly die, you also were arrested and had that all over the media.

Obviously I would most wish it hadn’t happened at all, but with the situation we have now I mean.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
That poor baby, was hoping they would survive. It's very conflicting information online about what has happened and I'm unsure if it's been an accident or something else. Think it's best to wait until more information comes out.

Slightly off topic but I've seen that Charles Bronson has punched someone in prison who had tried to come for him apparently. Again, who knows what is true but if you read up about the guy he punched he probably deserved it. Might start a debate but I do believe that Bronson should have a chance (stuff like this doesn't help though) at least in an open prison as there are so many other people who have been released who have murdered children.

Reactions: 5
That poor baby, was hoping they would survive. It's very conflicting information online about what has happened and I'm unsure if it's been an accident or something else. Think it's best to wait until more information comes out.

Slightly off topic but I've seen that Charles Bronson has punched someone in prison who had tried to come for him apparently. Again, who knows what is true but if you read up about the guy he punched he probably deserved it. Might start a debate but I do believe that Bronson should have a chance (stuff like this doesn't help though) at least in an open prison as there are so many other people who have been released who have murdered children.
I think that as with the Krays there is a bit of romanticising over Bronson. No he hasn't murdered children but he is a violent nutcase.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That legoland death being called neglect i hinestly hope they have t got it wrong i know its a differebt case but maddie clmcann was left in a hotel room with 2 young siblings and they was never investigated

Reactions: 13
Is it possible that the mum had tried to get on a ride with the baby in the carrier (unbeknownst to the ride operator - maybe she wore a hoodie over the baby carrier?). Then the pressure of the ride harness has restricted the baby's breathing? They were asking for witness statements from people in the queue. Maybe she was seen trying to hide the baby so she could get on the ride?
I just can't understand why she would be arrested? Genuine neglect or hideous misogyny?

Reactions: 7
Popular opinion amongst prison staff is that Charles Bronson does not want to be released. He's absolutely terrified of the outside world and will continue to break the rules/law so that his sentence is extended, until he eventually dies in custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Something doesn't add up...

"In October 2021 she was giving the first pupil – referred to as Boy A – additional maths lessons ahead of his GCSEs at the school where she worked and which cannot be named for legal reasons, Manchester Crown Court heard.

He later told police she set him a challenge to guess her mobile phone number, having given him ten of the 11 digits, Mr Allman said
."

• Wow
  • Sick
Guess we’ll need to wait to hear the facts in order to make that judgement…
Facebook speculation, but I still think this is most likely reason. It's expensive to get into Legoland, only to have to stand there bored on the sidelines watching your kids go on all the rides. I reckon she's had him hidden most of the day so she could get on a few rides, and unfortunatley whilst queueing for this particular ride which has no age restrictions, she's gone to get him out of the sling/carrier and noticed he'd got into difficulties.

Screenshot_20240507_213434_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Facebook speculation, but I still think this is most likely reason. It's expensive to get into Legoland, only to have to stand there bored on the sidelines watching your kids go on all the rides. I reckon she's had him hidden most of the day so she could get on a few rides, and unfortunatley whilst queueing for this particular ride which has no age restrictions, she's gone to get him out of the sling/carrier and noticed he'd got into difficulties.

View attachment 2921696
If this is true, how incredibly sad. Poor baby lost his life just so his mum could have a “fun” day out

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How on earth do you hide a 5 month old baby in a sling? A newborn I could understand, but 5 months?!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely bleeping extraordinary use of 'most importantly' here. Pleased Woody had a good day, hun 😐
It was an attention-seeking post IMO. They shouldn’t have given any details publicly like that.
And to say that the mum had phoned the man and the baby was doing well?!

Reactions: 41
If this is true, how incredibly sad. Poor baby lost his life just so his mum could have a “fun” day out
If it's true, it's insane (and beyond selfish) behaviour. How could anyone think that would be an acceptable thing to do?! How would you live with yourself if you'd been the cause of such an easily avoidable death?

Lots of cameras around though to help put a timeline of their movements together.

I hope it's just social media gossip and speculation because the situation is awful and sad enough.

Reactions: 6
Guys, I remember a man being killed around or in a halfway house back in October and there was a slight chance it might have been terror related. Now I'm wondering why that didn't make a bigger splash? I'm sure it was around Stockton or Middlesbrough or something. Can anyone remember what I'm thinking of?

NVM I found it. Really bizarre this didn’t make bigger news. He stabbed a few people.

It’s worrying that a terrorist attack was essentially swept under the carpet. There’s not been much reporting of it at all really. 🤔
---
I heard he was gay and the family didn't approve. But he also had a drink and drug problem and was homeless for a while
Yes I read that at the time too.
Can’t believe the violence he inflicted on his siblings, it’s so shocking.

How on earth do you hide a 5 month old baby in a sling? A newborn I could understand, but 5 months?!
Agree and I don't really see why you'd need to either. I took my slightly bigger baby in a carrier at Disneyworld and Alton Towers and she went on loads of rides in it.

Absolutely bleeping extraordinary use of 'most importantly' here. Pleased Woody had a good day, hun 😐
Especially as it seems like it was a pack of lies based on the “no neurological defects”… given the poor wee dote died shortly after I doubt they’d known that then.

View attachment 2921696
This just seems implausible but if it’s true the legoland staff who were letting her on the rides equally have a lot of questions to answer IMO, how would you not notice the weird bulge?? If they can’t even notice that, are they paying attention to height restrictions or any of the other safety precautions - not to mention surely someone having something visibly hidden would set off potential terrorism alarms.

Guys, I remember a man being killed around or in a halfway house back in October and there was a slight chance it might have been terror related. Now I'm wondering why that didn't make a bigger splash? I'm sure it was around Stockton or Middlesbrough or something. Can anyone remember what I'm thinking of?

NVM I found it. Really bizarre this didn’t make bigger news. He stabbed a few people.

Little was made of it because of this...

---
And Elsie, don't forget her.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.