Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More on the Salford murder...

It seems the murder weapon was a meat skewer.
And she was stabbed in the heart.
It must have been some sort of kebab thing...
FFS if they'd kicked him out after the first assault she would still be alive. Like that vile man who attacked his ex with acid. A registered sex offender who was still allowed to stay in the UK. The minute an immigrant commits a violent crime he should be deported,I don't care if it's back to Afghanistan or wherever.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Legoland baby, found this on FB. Looks very, very lucky that someone with the training and skill was on hand

IMG_4912.jpeg

IMG_4914.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Someone was asking before in this thread about Andy Cash's trial for murdering his 3 siblings in Dublin. He pleaded guilty this morning https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2024/0507/1447726-andy-cash-court/
He gave them a horrific death. God love them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It doesn’t give any motive? Not that anything justifies it. Drugs maybe?

Reactions: 3
The Cash autopsy reports are horrific, one of his siblings was stabbed over 100 times!!! What does 3 life sentences mean in real terms, how long until he's out?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
His father died some years ago and his mother had 3 more kids with another man. He was mean towards the younger kids.
He wasn't living in the house previous to that night and had been out drinking with his mother and other family members. He deeply stabbed his little brother 107 times before throwing him out a window. Evil
---
The Cash autopsy reports are horrific, one of his siblings was stabbed over 100 times!!! What does 3 life sentences mean in real terms, how long until he's out?
Probably never get out. Sometimes 1 life sentence can be 30years

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I heard he was gay and the family didn't approve. But he also had a drink and drug problem and was homeless for a while

Reactions: 6
Guys, I remember a man being killed around or in a halfway house back in October and there was a slight chance it might have been terror related. Now I'm wondering why that didn't make a bigger splash? I'm sure it was around Stockton or Middlesbrough or something. Can anyone remember what I'm thinking of?

NVM I found it. Really bizarre this didn’t make bigger news. He stabbed a few people.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What happened in the Legoland incident does anyone know? Poor poor baby RIP 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is it possible that the mum had tried to get on a ride with the baby in the carrier (unbeknownst to the ride operator - maybe she wore a hoodie over the baby carrier?). Then the pressure of the ride harness has restricted the baby's breathing? They were asking for witness statements from people in the queue. Maybe she was seen trying to hide the baby so she could get on the ride?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it possible that the mum had tried to get on a ride with the baby in the carrier (unbeknownst to the ride operator - maybe wore a hoodie over the baby carrier). Then the pressure of the ride harness has restricted the baby's breathing? They were asking for witness statements from people in the queue. Maybe she was seen trying to hide the baby so she could get on?
I don’t think the ride has harnesses, it’s a very gentle water ride where you steer your own boat around a sort of circuit. Also I’m sure originally it said there was no height limit on the ride as long as there was an adult so no need to sneak on

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.