Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be gang/drugs related,sounds like itGoodgrief,sounds like going back to bleeping Middle Ages.
Gang violence is horrendous in Ireland. I remember when a detective was shot at his sons football game by people he was investigating. It's bad everywhere but Ireland seems more brutal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What the hell

suspicion of neglecting a child to cause unnecessary injury
I've been trying to work out how on earth this could have happened (in a neglectful sense), at 1pm, in a queue for that ride. It doesn't make sense. For instance, if they'd left the baby whilst they went on, what on earth caused the cardiac arrest?!

The only thing I can think of is that the baby fell in the water and the cardiac arrest was due to drowning. Why would you take a baby on there?!

Reactions: 12
I've been trying to work out how on earth this could have happened (in a neglectful sense), at 1pm, in a queue for that ride. It doesn't make sense. For instance, if they'd left the baby whilst they went on, what on earth caused the cardiac arrest?!

The only thing I can think of is that the baby fell in the water and the cardiac arrest was due to drowning. Why would you take a baby on there?!
Do you think she sneaked him onto the ride somehow? Would that be enough to cause a cardiac arrest? Poor little boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Oh water is a good call. I was thinking left in pram and was crying to the point of hysteria and became unable to breathe.
Either way it must have been awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Drugs maybe? Accidental ingestion of coke, ecstacy etc in a baby could definitely cause cardiac arrest

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What was the weather like? Could he have been asleep, covered in the pram to hide him whilst she went on the ride and overheated?

Reactions: 7
It’s a long window the police are looking for witnesses in the queue so maybe hidden in the coat like Constance Marten did and lack of oxygen? It doesn’t bear thinking about whatever has happened

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Drugs maybe? Accidental ingestion of coke, ecstacy etc in a baby could definitely cause cardiac arrest
Maybe yes. Gosh, imagine doing drugs at Legoland. What the heck?
---
I hope the arrest is just a precaution and investigations reveal the child's situation isn't a result of anything the parents have done. That does happen. Mostly, I hope that the baby is OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

"Respiratory causes are the most common. There is considerable overlap between categories. Causes include respiratory infections such as pneumonia and bronchiolitis.

Other respiratory causes include asthma, apnea, aspiration, smoke inhalation, and drowning. Infectious causes also include sepsis and meningitis. Cardiac causes include congenital lesions, commotio cordis, arrhythmias, and cardiomyopathies. Traumatic causes include blunt trauma to the head or chest, ingestions, drowning, and child abuse
."

Take your pick...

Though seeing as there was an arrest, I'm guessing blunt force trauma or choking.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.