Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Damien also use a claw hammer to kill his victims? His weapon of choice, yet he was allowed to use one in prison in a workshop and went on to hit a fellow inmate three times in the head with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
He’s already serving a whole life tariff so what’s going to change for him? Nothing.

Wonder if he was doing it for someone else in some prison trade. He has nothing to lose.

Reactions: 17
I think this is the right decision

The sentence given to Nottingham killer Valdo Calocane was not "unduly lenient", senior judges have ruled.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think this is the right decision

The sentence given to Nottingham killer Valdo Calocane was not "unduly lenient", senior judges have ruled.
Came here to post the same, I know the families will struggle with this decision but he's mentally unwell.

Reactions: 10
Just read this and I want to be sick. Absolutely disgusting, so very telling that psychiatrists found nothing wrong with him

A man non-consensually engaging everyone around him in his sexual fetish. Thats all this is. If I was the judge I would try to make him turn up in the prison spesh - gray trackies and sweatshirt.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
A man non-consensually engaging everyone around him in his sexual fetish. Thats all this is. If I was the judge I would try to make him turn up in the prison spesh - gray trackies and sweatshirt.
Often seen this animal locally. Absolutely disgusting!! And yes you're right, he parades around town. Glad he's been locked away

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
More on the Belgium case...

" Prosecutors have arrested ten suspects aged between 11 and 16 - all reported by local outlets to be boys of North African or Somali descent. "

There is also this...

" The boyfriend has been described as a "loverboy boy" type... "

Hmmm???

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

" Prosecutors have arrested ten suspects aged between 11 and 16 - all reported by local outlets to be boys of North African or Somali descent. "

There is also this...

Hmmm???
My heart absolutely breaks for this young girl. The lasting psychological impact this is going to have on her is going to be terrible. i hope she has all the love and support possible around her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

There is also this...

Hmmm???
According to the article I read the other day, apparently 'loverboy' in this sense is actually to do with sexual trafficking. Something along the lines of them meeting their (vulnerable) victims and encourage them to developed feelings and then they take advantage of them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

There is also this...

Hmmm???
I hadn't heard of it but found this on reddit:

I'd like some opinions regardjng the " lover boy method" that Andrew Tate is charged with
This lover boy method is when a man dupes a woman into thinking that he loves her and will marry her and then because of this love for him, he convinces her to prostitute herself online/offline and benefits financially from this deception. I'd like to know people's opinion on whether one can also then say that when a man does the same thing- dupes a woman into thinking that he loves her, that he'll marry her but has no intention of doing so and benefits financially from her by staying rent free in her home, make her support him because he does not have a job, uses her hard earned money to entertain friends and other women is also the Lover Boy Method?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Often seen this animal locally. Absolutely disgusting!! And yes you're right, he parades around town. Glad he's been locked away
Serious question - how does he not get jumped? I’d be terrified if my kids were in a 100 mile radius of him. Wouldn’t be responsible if I saw the sick Cu** out like that.

Reactions: 5
Just read this and I want to be sick. Absolutely disgusting, so very telling that psychiatrists found nothing wrong with him

He has a partner? FFS!
---
Oh...

Is it wrong to find that quite touching?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.