Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made the assumption that the teacher had a well-off family…the references to her Audi, her luxury flat and her buying the victim a Gucci belt - while on a teacher’s salary and presumably living alone - made me jump to that conclusion. I’m surprised they’re cafe owners. I’m not surprised they have responded to negative reviews antagonistically, given her father’s response to the cameras.

Reactions: 5
Does the teacher trial need its own thread?

I find it so gross that part of her defense for boy B is that she wasn't a teacher at that point. When the reason she wasn't a teacher was because she had been struck off for Boy A. 🥴

The baby bonnet thing is pure narcissism 'I should be allowed off because I have a BAYBEE'. I can't believe no one has told her how bad this looks. Also boy B describing her turning controlling just reminds you exactly what sort of person she is and why she targets children. I am 100% sure the pregnancy was intentional. Either because of her court case or to stop him ending things. That poor boy's childhood has ended abruptly because of her. I watched a documentary recently about Mary Kay Latoutneau and she is just like her.

(Sorry for the long rant)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Apology if this has already been discussed, it’s the first I’ve seen of this and it’s really strange. He was reported missing October last year having travelled from Scotland to Carlisle at midnight. A 19 year old has already been charged with his murder and an inquest was opened without a body, it’s been adjourned while criminal investigation is ongoing.
Even weirder is that the teenager who's been charged was also charged with another attempted murder in January

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I made the assumption that the teacher had a well-off family…the references to her Audi, her luxury flat and her buying the victim a Gucci belt - while on a teacher’s salary and presumably living alone - made me jump to that conclusion. I’m surprised they’re cafe owners. I’m not surprised they have responded to negative reviews antagonistically, given her father’s response to the cameras.
I don't know what's contempt or doxxing but they are well off. The dad had a very senior position at a well known high street shop known for electronics, he hasn't removed his linkedin.
The mum owns and runs the cafe I think.
You can find them on a directory website online and they've all got socials still live, even her despite she's changed her surname - that's where the press have been getting their photos of her.

Reactions: 8
defo something I’d be interested in. Thank you

Created one, here's the link.

Reactions: 18

I don't know what's contempt or doxxing but they are well off. The dad had a very senior position at a well known high street shop known for electronics, he hasn't removed his linkedin.
The mum owns and runs the cafe I think.
You can find them on a directory website online and they've all got socials still live, even her despite she's changed her surname - that's where the press have been getting their photos of her.
Thank you for this info!

Reactions: 1
Even weirder is that the teenager who's been charged was also charged with another attempted murder in January

That's very specific...

" He is left-handed and wears size 9.5 footwear. "

Reactions: 5
Horrendous story. I have to say the second offender surprised me as she looks so normal and like a typical older woman. The poor monkeys that suffered for their sick thrills.
I find it quite disturbing that Orme is smiling on all of her arrest/court photos.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Damien Bendall has apparently attacked a fellow inmate at a prison workshop.

I know the guy he attacked could be a horrible person himself but why the hell are they giving this guy weapons?? I'm sorry but he doesn't deserve to be doing workshops. He should be in solidarity every single day, no privileges and no access to anything. What he did to that family and the girls friend was horrendous and unthinkable. It put a lot of people off letting their kids go for sleepovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.