Real Life Crime and Murder #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but MH related.
I was on my way to work this morning and I went cross country to avoid the inevitable car park that the M56 has become and the car in front of me slowed down to practically 5 mph then speeds up then starts veering from side to side. The passenger door opens and I could see an elderley lady trying to get out of the moving car, it stopped and myself and a couple of others went to help. It was an elderly couple in their late 80s. She was having a BP episode and thought her husband was going to kill her ( he wasn’t )
They have no children or neighbours and absolutely zero help from their GP who claims there is nothing wrong with the lady. The paramedics arrived and calmed her slightly but they took over an hour so I stayed with them. I felt so bloody sorry for them both. He called me just now to thank me and I offered to help with getting them some support at home as he’s 88 and he can’t cope much longer on his own as he has no support network.
MH is an absolutely epidemic now over all age groups and the NHS is stretched to breaking point … I’m really worried for this sweet couple who have been married for 60+ years.
It’s such an utter mess.
Apologies for the me rail.
I was just wondering, how did you know that the woman was having an episode and that what she was saying wasn't true?

Reactions: 3
She was definitely having an episode of something as it went on for over an hour but I was only really getting her husbands side of the story and it could be a load of old rubbish but I saw myself how deeply distressed she was. It was her husband who told me she suffered from BP.
Just a little update if anyone is remotely interested - I have spoken on the phone a few times with her husband and her since. I spoke with the local MH team who are now aware and her doctors surgery with their permission just to log it. They obviously couldn’t even confirm she was a patient but I explained what had happened and confirmed their phone numbers and asked if she could speak with a doctor at the practice and get in touch with them going forward. There is also a club each week that supports families and caregivers and I have given the couple all the details ( it’s very local to them ) so I hope they may go for some support and a cup of tea if nothing else. They don’t have access to the internet so they can’t find these things out themselves and they have very few friends from what they said.
It’s something hopefully. My mum has dementia and she has loads of support from professionals and family, they seemed to have nobody poor souls.
Edited to add - she was trying to get out of a moving car, she could of killed herself and others

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Clearly a Marks & Spencer's kind of shoe girl!

She is being so brazen having that baby bonnet tucked into her clothes. And as for her parents supporting her...... if she was my daughter I would be disowning her!
It would seem her defence is - when they have stopped running the short skirt defence of the boys loving it - is that she didn't start the affair with the boy, which got her pregnant, until he was 16.

Yet it is reported today, that one of bail conditions was not to have contact with any child under 18.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She was definitely having an episode of something as it went on for over an hour but I was only really getting her husbands side of the story and it could be a load of old rubbish but I saw myself how deeply distressed she was. It was her husband who told me she suffered from BP.
Just a little update if anyone is remotely interested - I have spoken on the phone a few times with her husband and her since. I spoke with the local MH team who are now aware and her doctors surgery with their permission just to log it. They obviously couldn’t even confirm she was a patient but I explained what had happened and confirmed their phone numbers and asked if she could speak with a doctor at the practice and get in touch with them going forward. There is also a club each week that supports families and caregivers and I have given the couple all the details ( it’s very local to them ) so I hope they may go for some support and a cup of tea if nothing else. They don’t have access to the internet so they can’t find these things out themselves and they have very few friends from what they said.
It’s something hopefully. My mum has dementia and she has loads of support from professionals and family, they seemed to have nobody poor souls.
Edited to add - she was trying to get out of a moving car, she could of killed herself and others
Thanks for the update, it sounds like you're going above and beyond to help them and I really hope that they're both going to be safe. Were the police involved at all? It is interesting that the GP says there is nothing wrong with her, but her husband is saying she has BP? Do you know where this diagnosis came from?

I am sure that my cynicism is influenced by my own personal experiences, but I must admit that if a lady was trying to escape a moving car and claiming her husband was trying to kill her, whilst her husband told me she was mad (I know I'm simplifying what he said), I would feel extremely wary of the man and protective of the woman. Abusive men can be so convincing, charming and clever. It sounds like she is very isolated, what an awful situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It would seem her defence is - when they have stopped running the short skirt defence of the boys loving it - is that she didn't start the affair with the boy, which got her pregnant, until he was 16.

Yet it is reported today, that one of bail conditions was not to have contact with any child under 18.
She deserves prison, she's groomed them, abused her power, tried to wipe messages, gave him a love bite which his mum noticed and she was already on bail when she started a "relationship" with the other boy. She was ordered not to contact anyone under 18 but she has. If this was a man everyone would be up in arms but it's the men who claim "he would've loved it, she's fit so it's ok" 🙄

Reactions: 32
Agreed - I have no idea where the full truth lies.
I have done all I can do now, it’s up to them and the GP/ social services.

Reactions: 5

Poor girl glad she spoke up. Men from away from the western world think differently. It's why when migrants arrive in the UK off boats they get cultural training to know what isn't acceptable here.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Poor girl glad she spoke up. Men from away from the western world think differently. It's why when migrants arrive in the UK off boats they get cultural training to know what isn't acceptable here.
A little bit off topic but I notice a lot of people who are petrified of dogs are not from the West. I witnessed a woman on the bus not long ago screaming hysterically because a dog got on. Another time in the park a woman started screaming at some woman to get her dog away from her when it was facing the other way and was interested in it's ball. I know it's a cultural thing but they are making their kids be scared too. Our culture is to have dogs as pets and I feel they need to get used too it and not making future generations scared.

Reactions: 19
A schoolboy who lost his virginity to a ‘pretty’ teacher later told her ‘You need help – you’re a nonce’ when the relationship soured, a court has heard.

For anyone who is following, he says he wants the best for the child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
A schoolboy who lost his virginity to a ‘pretty’ teacher later told her ‘You need help – you’re a nonce’ when the relationship soured, a court has heard.

She is disgusting, and poses a real danger to children. I hope none of her friends/relatives ever let her anywhere near their kids.

Reactions: 22
She is disgusting, and poses a real danger to children. I hope none of her friends/relatives ever let her anywhere near their kids.
Based on what we've heard and what has been published so far, she absolutely is. This isn't just a one off poor decision (although quite frankly I struggle with how you could find 15/16 years olds attractive as an adult in any case), it's a pattern.

Reactions: 20
Her dad supporting her seems crazy to me. Does she have nieces or nephews?? The fact she was already on bail and did it again... she's dangerous.

Reactions: 11
I wonder where the baby is now and if the boy or his family have any relationship with them

Reactions: 6
Her dad supporting her seems crazy to me. Does she have nieces or nephews?? The fact she was already on bail and did it again... she's dangerous.
Her dad looked quite tearful in the photos today. I don't know if I could be so visually supportive, aside from that I'd feel very responsible for my child's actions and wouldn't want to be seen to shy away from that.

Reactions: 2
I think as a parent you don’t walk away from your child when they need you most. I would like to believe he doesn’t condone her actions but I guess he’s feeling protective of her and his unborn grandchild.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Based on what we've heard and what has been published so far, she absolutely is. This isn't just a one off poor decision (although quite frankly I struggle with how you could find 15/16 years olds attractive as an adult in any case), it's a pattern.
I've not been paying a huge amount of attention, would you mind summarising? Or a source that explains?

Reactions: 1
I think as a parent you don’t walk away from your child when they need you most. I would like to believe he doesn’t condone her actions but I guess he’s feeling protective of her and his unborn grandchild.
I could be wrong, but I think she's already had the baby?

Reactions: 7
100% agree (although I believe the grandchild has already been born). The father isn't responsible for his daughter's criminal behaviour, his being there in a supporting role shouldn't reflect badly on him, even if he smiles or puts his hand up to a photographer. He's probably just a very normal bloke, focusing on supporting his child. In most cases, I do believe that having supportive, law-abiding people in your life can be a huge step towards rehabilitation. However, in the case of a sex offender who as an adult is attracted to children, I don't think that there is any chance of them ever being able to reform. They are hopeless.

Reactions: 15
I've not been paying a huge amount of attention, would you mind summarising? Or a source that explains?
So, just on what what been reported from court proceedings...

The pregnancy is with a second young person.

Initially there was a relationship with a 15 Yr old that was found out. When that happened she was suspended and banned from contact with anyone under 18.

She then embarked on a relationship with another pupil who may or may not have been 16 when it started. That's who the pregnancy is with.

It's grim. I have a 15 year old. He looks young and I'm assuming maybe that the boys she was involved with maybe looked older but that doesn't change how wrong it was. They might look like men but mentally they are teenagers.

Unless I hear something in mitigating evidence that changes my mind then I think this needs a custodial sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

The poor boy. She's a predator, as manipulative as any male paedophile enjoying the power she has over these kids.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.