Real Life Crime and Murder #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it’s thousands and they get a suspended sentence. Like how many does it actually bleeping take? Surely a couple is repulsive but when it’s into triple and quadruple figures how can they just get a slap on the wrist
And he’d been viewing and downloading them for 5 years. From age 17-22. I don’t know what the answer is to all these paedos. Like someone else said there isn’t room in prisons as it is. I also do not believe they can ever be rehabilitated. You can’t just switch up your sexual preference 🤢 Sometimes I think I’d be much better off becoming a lesbian but I’m simply not attracted to women and nothing will change that. I don’t think these men can be rehabilitated whatsoever. They are truly unwell. It does seem to be an epidemic. You used to think it was just weird, creepy old men, but it’s not.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's tragic to think some people (mostly men) are sexually attracted to children and nothing will change that.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And he’d been viewing and downloading them for 5 years. From age 17-22. I don’t know what the answer is to all these paedos. Like someone else said there isn’t room in prisons as it is. I also do not believe they can ever be rehabilitated. You can’t just switch up your sexual preference 🤢 Sometimes I think I’d be much better off becoming a lesbian but I’m simply not attracted to women and nothing will change that. I don’t think these men can be rehabilitated whatsoever. They are truly unwell. It does seem to be an epidemic. You used to think it was just weird, creepy old men, but it’s not.
Completely agree. And they must know it too that there’s no room so there’s no deterrent
Frightening. It really is.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know the reasoning behind lenient treatment of these vile men who commit crimes against kids including sexual? I just don’t understand why they’re rarely ever properly punished. Commit a financial crime and you’re done for. It makes me sick to be honest. It’s no wonder so many of them continue to commit these disgusting crimes, why not when they barely get a slap on the wrist.
Because the people who make the laws are in on it too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness, I just googled Lacey Ellen Fletcher to see whether her parents have been sentenced for watching her die on the couch….they’ve been given 20 years each. Much better sentence than they’d have even given here.

I didn’t think I could be any more shocked by this story but the coroner has released a photo of Lacey on the couch….its so upsetting…..just a bundle of matted hair with a towel over her…she’s literally in the hole in the sofa. They’ve pixelated her face. There are also photos of the sofa before it was cleaned up….its literally just a hole full of poo that she was laid in, that poor girl. I can’t comprehend this case at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh my goodness, I just googled Lacey Ellen Fletcher to see whether her parents have been sentenced for watching her die on the couch….they’ve been given 20 years each. Much better sentence than they’d have even given here.

I didn’t think I could be any more shocked by this story but the coroner has released a photo of Lacey on the couch….its so upsetting…..just a bundle of matted hair with a towel over her…she’s literally in the hole in the sofa. They’ve pixelated her face. There are also photos of the sofa before it was cleaned up….its literally just a hole full of poo that she was laid in, that poor girl. I can’t comprehend this case at all.
I can’t believe they only got 20, they could have been given 40!

Reactions: 8
Apart from the obvious mistreatment angle, that place must have stunk with poor Lacey in that state, how did the parents stand it? They're so gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just googled Lacey and wished I hadn't :sick: Horrific. That poor woman, 12 years of agony. It's like something from a horror film.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Another awful story similar to Kaylee and Lacey:( the husband has been jailed for 3 years today and the son for 2 years 8 months. Which seems duck all considering how much she must have been suffering. I will never understand how people can see a family member like this and just leave them

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Apart from the obvious mistreatment angle, that place must have stunk with poor Lacey in that state, how did the parents stand it? They're so gross.
I hadn't heard of this case so I googled it and quickly wished I hadn't.

Poor poor girl.

I hope she is at peace now 🕊

• Sad
Reactions: 8

There are so many questions about this case that will never be answered, it is undeniably horrific. I'm glad her parents got 20 years (I was worried it would be a shorter sentence) but frankly what they should be sentenced to is to spend the remainder of their lives rotting on a couch, because that's what they did to poor Lacey.

I've seen the photos of the (cleaned up).couch already and that was horrific enough, I don't think I could face seeing anything more. How her parents could see their own daughter in that state daily and not do anything to help her is just awful. My abiding feeling is that there was a reason they didn't seek help much earlier - that she had been physically abused perhaps and left with a cognitive impairment. It's horrible thinking of the pain she must have been in, or how she must have felt.

As to what sentence the parents would get in the UK, probably a lot less going by Kaylea Titfords case.

The report about Dorothy Morgan made me sad too, that her own son didn't care enough about her to intervene. Also that there was not one photo of her in her home from any point in her life. Not a single one 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Has anyone heard about the case of the mum going on holiday and leaving her 16 month? Old absolutely awful 💔 sorry if it’s been mentioned

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.