Real Life Crime and Murder #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What everyone truly wants to know is why was she that close to the water in the first place. Trying to retrieve something or deliberate. That's something we can't find out without witnesses, sadly.

Reactions: 10
I think she let the dog off the lead and then went looking for it, walked towards the bak calling the dog (knowing that the dog liked to go in the water) and the dog knocked her in or she slipped in. Freak accident.

Reactions: 8

Has anyone else seen this? I just can't even imagine how her dad will ever be able to come to terms with seeing this😞 the driver is still in hospital so no mention of whether they will be charged with anything

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she let the dog off the lead and then went looking for it, walked towards the bak calling the dog (knowing that the dog liked to go in the water) and the dog knocked her in or she slipped in. Freak accident.
that’s always been my feeling too - she let the dog off the lead, wasn’t keeping a full eye on her as was also in a teams call, then realised she couldn’t see the dog and panicked, then went to look near the water and slipped.
---

Has anyone else seen this? I just can't even imagine how her dad will ever be able to come to terms with seeing this😞 the driver is still in hospital so no mention of whether they will be charged with anything
it’s tragic :( i’m sure welsh news was initially reporting the driver as an elderly female (though i can’t find any trace of this now) - i’ve been to that hospital and the only way i can think of that happening is complete driver error tbh. poor baby, and poor dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
From the picture posted in that article, one of the cars is up on a grass area near the crossing but it's unclear whether that is the drivers car or not. There's certainly a lot of damage to it

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That’s what I mean, the media coverage was strange! I’ve had to attend an inquest for an elderly family member who had memory loss, we won’t ever know how he ended up where he did. I think they do the best they can in these situations.

Reactions: 3
From the picture posted in that article, one of the cars is up on a grass area near the crossing but it's unclear whether that is the drivers car or not. There's certainly a lot of damage to it
i think it’s the driver’s car (the article mentions it was a bmw and it kind of looks like that). going purely from memory of the hospital and the photo, i think it could only happen if you hit the accelerator hard by mistake (and so hit the railings at force and mounted the grass verge). the poor father wouldn’t have had a chance to react :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sadly, I think elderly driver is the most likely explanation. Can’t believe another pedestrian was hurt as well. I imagined the car was driving past rows of parked cars (with the buggy situated just behind a parked car, as you do when loading and unloading babies) but that photo does suggest that the car mounted a paved/grassy area. Tragic.

Sadly, I think elderly driver is the most likely explanation. Can’t believe another pedestrian was hurt as well. I imagined the car was driving past rows of parked cars (with the buggy situated just behind a parked car, as you do when loading and unloading babies) but that photo does suggest that the car mounted a paved/grassy area. Tragic.
i had heard that it was in front of the hospital near the main entrance (as if the driver was dropping someone off or picking them up), which does tie in with a possible accidental acceleration and shooting forward and up onto the verge. it happens sometimes with elderly drivers (again assuming my memory is right and it is an elderly woman) as they sometimes mistake the pedals or misjudge force.

Reactions: 2
Elderly drivers and automatic cars are terrible for this sort of accident. I feel so desperately sorry for her dad having to witness that.

It would be much worse if that was a newly passed youngster driving, can you imagine the guilt you'd killed that poor wee lamb.

So sad they found a body of a woman I read yesterday to be missing. It turned into a murder investigation this morning now this.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.