Real Life Crime and Murder #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love cold justice have watched them all and watched again even the bad quality ones on YouTube ! Brilliant series the work they do is amazing ! There was also an off shot of ones where they investigated sex crimes and rapes due to untested rape kits ! Terrible that rapists are walking free due to lack of funding in certain police forces in America !
I'd say it's probably my absolute favourite real life crime show but The First 48 pushes it hard because I love that too. And yes, I watched the Cold Justice: Sex Crimes as well. Shame they didn't make more.

Reactions: 4
in the Sky documentary it said the decision to inform families was taken at the very highest level and went to an ethics board.

Personally, and i know it’s easy for me to say, I’d rather not know. What purpose or good does that knowledge serve. Ignorance is bliss etc.
So very difficult because some families would want to know and some wouldn't, impossible situation.

Reactions: 2

has anyone seen this? This is really sad and disturbing
How disgusting. That poor woman. I wonder if the husband told her that he'd had sex with her while she was asleep to cover the abuse up? She surely noticed that she'd had sex the next day?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'd say it's probably my absolute favourite real life crime show but The First 48 pushes it hard because I love that too. And yes, I watched the Cold Justice: Sex Crimes as well. Shame they didn't make more.
I feel like the only person in the Uk who watches the first 48 🤩 First 48 is my first love and cold justice my second
I have enjoyed the bbc forensic series that has been on but this series stopped after 4 episodes
I have watched pretty much every true crime program going 😬 I worked in the criminal justice system for a long time you would think I would of had enough 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How disgusting. That poor woman. I wonder if the husband told her that he'd had sex with her while she was asleep to cover the abuse up? She surely noticed that she'd had sex the next day?
Apparently she put it down to dreaming or something I’m sure I read but she caught stds and all sorts it’s just a horrifying story

• Sad
Jesus Christ, I think that's enough internet already for me today and it's not even 10am.
WTAF have humans become where it even occurs to someone to do something like this?!
I read a similar story about a released murderer being jailed again for 18 months for torturing a hedgehog while wearing prosthetic breasts. He had sliced the hedgehog’s chest open.

I’ve really had enough of these kind of stories. Must stop reading them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
One of the least surprising verdicts ever. Sentencing 27th July.

---

Never heard of this one before. This type of case gives me the absolute fear.

There's a case covered by Cold Justice that features the rape and murder of Nori Jones in Pocatello, Idaho. I became obsessed about it for a while and watched the episode repeatedly

Season 3, episode 1 - Still Of The Night

It's available on Amazon Prime if you have it.

They caught him thanks to advance DNA testing. He's facing trial later this year NINE YEARS after his arrest. bleeping ridiculous USA "justice" system!
RE Mattiu Ratana

I accidentally copied and pasted from notepad and all my sons game rules popped up, whoops !

Why are we not getting much in ths way of live reporting at the moment? This seemed to me it would be a high profile case. The horrific ninja style he pulled the gun out, and managed to (successfully to him) use it, potential terrorist angle and above all it's a well respected policeman! Plus how he wasn't searched until being in that cell, maybe laws will change now...

Reactions: 4
No... Unless you wanted to learn how to access and play my 9 year olds online creations... 😂😂 I copied and pasted. I'm so tired 😂
oh my gosh! that makes so much sense now, i thought you were trying to drop clues about something 🤣 (and that’s very cute, props to your nine year old 💙)

• Haha
Oh, I'm afraid CBS Reality don't have the first three seasons - they were made under a different network (TNT from memory) and originally here shown on Really, who never repeat them - I think because Amazon now have the rights. When we first got Prime, I watched all three seasons again but now, season 1 and 2 are "unavailable" and I can only access season 3. Pah.

CBS Reality only have and show from season 4 onwards, when it was saved from cancellation by Oxygen (although season 4 is technically season 1 with Oxygen I suppose) They are just incorrectly detailed on the listings and it's confusing 🤯

Been a fan from the start - can you tell? 😂

EDIT - found it on YouTube for you 😊

Thanks so much for this. The FreeSat prog guide for the shows is giving S1 and S2 so that’s definitely incorrect then as the eps don’t match. I must have seen it before but I honestly can’t remember it so I’ll give it a watch. X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Interested to see what the inquest into Nicola Bulley case brings up.
Bruising on her right arm, but no signs that she was harmed (so bruising possibly from falling) But wait for the conspiracy theorists to say the bruising was from her husband.

No excess alcohol in her system.

Reactions: 7
My thoughts, and having followed it really closely while it was going on, are that the inquest will show death by drowning but the reason she entered the water will remain unknown.

They’re talking about the river bank being impossible to climb up (if she entered by the bench), and cold water shock, both of which were discussed on the threads here at the time.

PM seems to discount her being drunk and only therapeutic levels of medication (which is good where the children are concerned IMO)

I really don’t think anything will be answered other than what’s already known. No answers for her children, but is that better for them than a certainty that their mum died by suicide, which is one possibility? I don’t know.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s no stranger than any other case where someone has an accident or deliberately harms them self(I guess we will never know which). The only strange thing about it was the media coverage and people obsessing over it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.