Real Life Crime and Murder #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the Sky documentary it said the decision to inform families was taken at the very highest level and went to an ethics board.

Personally, and i know it’s easy for me to say, I’d rather not know. What purpose or good does that knowledge serve. Ignorance is bliss etc.
It's easy to say at this stage as it's not me but I think I would want to know as I don't like things hidden from me. I'd want transparency so I could fight for justice.

I wen to an event recently where there was a session with the detective, a FLO and the poor guy who had to view everything and it has broken all of them. The whole room was in tears. They are real heroes for doing what they had to do.

Reactions: 11
thank you. How terrible.
I know , putting a little detail in a spoiler as not confirmed to be true and maybe a bit much or upsetting for people to read

apparently he was cut up and body parts put in the laundry tunnel

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Bomb making equipment found in Leyland. Man arrested. Friend who lives there just messaged me. Hopefully a one man band.....

So much anger, evil walking amongst the good, conscientious people. Appreciate that this is hopefully a crisis diverted, and good work to intelligence working on this.

It just seems relentless within UK, globally. Anger, terror, danger, cruelty. The recent articles posted in this thread. Tragic and saddening.

Idk. With no intention of sounding faux. Take care, be as safe as we can, Tattlers. Peace, love and harmony. LFC

Screenshot_2023-06-22-15-57-31-844_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-06-22-15-57-38-677_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-06-22-15-57-49-050_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sentencing remarks in the case of David-Mario Lazar:

Jury discharged and retrial ordered in the Nicholas Billingham/Fiona Beal case in Northampton.

This one has been so one and off so I'm not surprised but I think the jury were close to going out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
has anyone listened to the new Kendall rae podcast on the Erica Alonso case? it’s the most frustrating and heartbreaking case I’ve heard in a long time! the ex boyfriend is still walking around free after everything!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's easy to say at this stage as it's not me but I think I would want to know as I don't like things hidden from me. I'd want transparency so I could fight for justice.

I wen to an event recently where there was a session with the detective, a FLO and the poor guy who had to view everything and it has broken all of them. The whole room was in tears. They are real heroes for doing what they had to do.
Sorry but what’s a FLO?

Sentencing remarks in the case of David-Mario Lazar:

Jury discharged and retrial ordered in the Nicholas Billingham/Fiona Beal case in Northampton.

This one has been so one and off so I'm not surprised but I think the jury were close to going out.

What are you personal thought on this? Very interested to hear what you think. eTA I mean thought on what she done and should be charged with etc, not thoughts on the jury and re trial

Reactions: 3
What are you personal thought on this? Very interested to hear what you think. eTA I mean thought on what she done and should be charged with etc, not thoughts on the jury and re trial
I'll start by saying I've not followed it avidly so happy to be corrected on anything.

I have very mixed feelings on it to be honest. I have no doubts she was a broken woman and her self esteem was at rock bottom but I can't decide whether that was down to his alleged coercive control or because she was just hooked on him and couldn't let him go. I mean, he flirted with everyone he came into contact with by the sound it it, had numerous affairs, even got someone else pregnant and she still took him back every single time and then bought a house with him!

All that said, I absolutely believe murder was the right charge - I think she planned to kill him and went ahead with it - and that's what I would vote to convict her of based on what I've read. There are other ways out.

What are your thoughts?

Reactions: 4
I wondered if the woman he had an affair with, and subsequently had his child, was involved in some way? Apparently he didn't want anything to do with the baby.

One of the least surprising verdicts ever. Sentencing 27th July.

---

Never heard of this one before. This type of case gives me the absolute fear.

There's a case covered by Cold Justice that features the rape and murder of Nori Jones in Pocatello, Idaho. I became obsessed about it for a while and watched the episode repeatedly

Season 3, episode 1 - Still Of The Night

It's available on Amazon Prime if you have it.

They caught him thanks to advance DNA testing. He's facing trial later this year NINE YEARS after his arrest. bleeping ridiculous USA "justice" system!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
RIP Sgt Ratana💙 hoping for a good sentence.

Working in the field, no one deserves to not come home to their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

has anyone seen this? This is really sad and disturbing
As I’ve said on this thread before not all men, but always a man. And yes that includes your brothers, husbands, fathers.

So upsetting for that poor woman, look how easy it was to round up that many sick bastards to do that to her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
One of the least surprising verdicts ever. Sentencing 27th July.

---

Never heard of this one before. This type of case gives me the absolute fear.

There's a case covered by Cold Justice that features the rape and murder of Nori Jones in Pocatello, Idaho. I became obsessed about it for a while and watched the episode repeatedly

Season 3, episode 1 - Still Of The Night

It's available on Amazon Prime if you have it.

They caught him thanks to advance DNA testing. He's facing trial later this year NINE YEARS after his arrest. bleeping ridiculous USA "justice" system!
CBS are currently repeating the episodes of Cold Justice from the start again. They are just near the beginning of S2 so it won't be long before they air this one again. It's on every day so next week probably. Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to rewatch as I can't remember the case in detail.

Reactions: 1
CBS are currently repeating the episodes of Cold Justice from the start again. They are just near the beginning of S2 so it won't be long before they air this one again. It's on every day so next week probably. Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to rewatch as I can't remember the case in detail.
Oh, I'm afraid CBS Reality don't have the first three seasons - they were made under a different network (TNT from memory) and originally here shown on Really, who never repeat them - I think because Amazon now have the rights. When we first got Prime, I watched all three seasons again but now, season 1 and 2 are "unavailable" and I can only access season 3. Pah.

CBS Reality only have and show from season 4 onwards, when it was saved from cancellation by Oxygen (although season 4 is technically season 1 with Oxygen I suppose) They are just incorrectly detailed on the listings and it's confusing 🤯

Been a fan from the start - can you tell? 😂

EDIT - found it on YouTube for you 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
As I’ve said on this thread before not all men, but always a man. And yes that includes your brothers, husbands, fathers.

So upsetting for that poor woman, look how easy it was to round up that many sick bastards to do that to her.
What happened to her is absolutely awful by someone you would trust to keep you safe. He is a monster.

There is a website dedicated to this type of abuse. Horrifying

Reactions: 6
Oh, I'm afraid CBS Reality don't have the first three seasons - they were made under a different network (TNT from memory) and originally here shown on Really, who never repeat them - I think because Amazon now have the rights. When we first got Prime, I watched all three seasons again but now, season 1 and 2 are "unavailable" and I can only access season 3. Pah.

CBS Reality only have and show from season 4 onwards, when it was saved from cancellation by Oxygen (although season 4 is technically season 1 with Oxygen I suppose) They are just incorrectly detailed on the listings and it's confusing 🤯

Been a fan from the start - can you tell? 😂

EDIT - found it on YouTube for you 😊

I absolutely love cold justice have watched them all and watched again even the bad quality ones on YouTube ! Brilliant series the work they do is amazing ! There was also an off shot of ones where they investigated sex crimes and rapes due to untested rape kits ! Terrible that rapists are walking free due to lack of funding in certain police forces in America !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.