Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So very upsetting for the families of the victims of that sick David Fuller. Absolutely ghastly.

I hadn’t heard of the Debbie Collier case. Any podcast eps on it?

Interestingly, the mother of one of David Fuller’s victims - Azra Kemal - was a social worker whistleblower in the Baby P case. That poor woman has suffered so much.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

It makes me angry that people can be so stupid to risk their lives like that :( If the phone being stolen belonged to a loved one like a friend or family member I would still just let the phone be snatched, nevermind trying to get involved for a stranger. You can replace a phone but not a life. It's just not worth the risk. Let the criminal leave with the phone then go and stay with the person who had the phone stolen and hopefully those paid to stop crime will find the person and they will get locked up for a very long time.
That's a bit victim blame-y. Sometimes people just act on instinct if they see someone needing help. It's not stupid to want to help when someone is in trouble, i admire their bravery!

Reactions: 41
That's a bit victim blame-y. Sometimes people just act on instinct if they see someone needing help. It's not stupid to want to help when someone is in trouble, i admire their bravery!
The person wasn't in trouble. Their phone was. Hand the phone over to protect yourself and buy a new one. Life is precious so not worth risking over an item that's replaceable. It's different to say someone snatching a child from a parent which of course people should fight back if they can.

Reactions: 8
I would say the problem lies with the people trying to rob another person and then carrying knives they intend to use to possibly kill someone

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The person wasn't in trouble. Their phone was. Hand the phone over to protect yourself and buy a new one. Life is precious so not worth risking over an item that's replaceable. It's different to say someone snatching a child from a parent which of course people should fight back if they can.
I think what others are trying to say is that sometimes, our fight or flight response, which we aren't always in control of, kicks in.

Reactions: 21

Seems an odd story
Yes definitely seems to be more to this. I think permission to fire a shot is given if there is risk to life and limb. I think the info that there was sudden shouting of drop the knife and windows and car windows smashed suggests he was trying to stab people and so was shot. Presuming it wasn’t a little kitchen knife either

I live not far from here and some early comments from witnesses on Facebook said that they tasered and it didn’t work, he got back up and was threatening with the knife hence the shots 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I live not far from here and some early comments from witnesses on Facebook said that they tasered and it didn’t work, he got back up and was threatening with the knife hence the shots 🤷‍♀️
That's what DM have reported, also said it was a samurai sword not a knife.

Reactions: 3
There's probably a lot of unsolved missing/murders out there relating to that monster.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
May he rest in hell. I am certain there are victims out there who have yet to be connected to him and I hope that his death prompts another investigation. You do not wake up one day and do what he did. I doubt he stopped at four. My mind constantly changes about whether I think he is Bible John or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
May he rest in hell. I am certain there are victims out there who have yet to be connected to him and I hope that his death prompts another investigation. You do not wake up one day and do what he did. I doubt he stopped at four. My mind constantly changes about whether I think he is Bible John or not.
I think forensic evidence ruled him out of being bible John but I often thought there was a link.

Reactions: 11
Anyone ever seen that movie hostel? (Terrifies me). When there’s loads of unsolved murders/missing, I always think to that movie. I mean how do people just not get caught? It’s scary

Anyone ever seen that movie hostel? (Terrifies me). When there’s loads of unsolved murders/missing, I always think to that movie. I mean how do people just not get caught? It’s scary
Yes that terrifies me the amount of missing people there is and the fact human trafficking 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh god yes. I didn’t really have that much interaction with Operation Anagram, other than handing over a few missing person files, but just from general chat and the ‘grapevine” I heard the analysis linked his known movements to missing people in about 70 cases, with a strong possibility on 23 and near certainty on 7. However in the words of Taylor Swift No body no crime. Add to that no forensic and no confession and well, the bastard took it to the grave. I know they won’t have because of duty of care, but I wish he had been denied pain relief right up to the end.

Like many I don't believe Tobin only killed three women. He got a kick out of knowing there were other victims and took the information to his grave.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.