Real Life Crime and Murder #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the whatsapp of what supposedly happened? It’s really grim.
No, not seen it, just what’s been in the news.

Before the identities were released, I had thought that possibly it was a man and his son who had been attacked and died. Obviously not, now the poor guys have been identified.

Poor souls 😢

Reactions: 1
Goodness me what have I read. 9 humans and 35 dogs in a 3 bed house.
How awful not only for them but everyone involved in the rescue. I have so many questions as to how 7 children can fall off the radar like this. Surely a SCR is necessary.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s from Twitter so could be bs, but other folk said it was a bloodbath and one of the police spewed after they’d been in from the smell. Wonder what the motive could be.

I’m sure we’ve all read/seen worse on Netflix but I’ll put a spoiler on anyway! if you search ‘Greendykes’ on Twitter you can see the original.

ED25AD44-E827-4C73-B0A3-6FEC54A47D2F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I would have thought revenge killing or gangster related but then the last sentence of the first text doesn't fit with that.

Reactions: 5
I would have thought revenge killing or gangster related but then the last sentence of the first text doesn't fit with that.
That part makes me think they’re now regretful but equally could just be they’re scared of the consequences I suppose.

W t h? Gruesome. I honestly think I’ve heard it all and yet more cases come each day. I wonder whether the human race would ever like stop killing each other?? It’s baffling.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How awful not only for them but everyone involved in the rescue. I have so many questions as to how 7 children can fall off the radar like this. Surely a SCR is necessary.

I was just reading about this story this morning.
35 dogs, I just can't imagine. I know a couple of people who have 5-6 dogs (albeit those dogs are loved and well cared for) and in their homes it feels like there are dogs everywhere. They don't have any children. But 35 dogs, 7 kids...that's horrific.

As has been said, how were they all off the radar? 2 or 3 kids you can think well they could all be pre schoolers - but 7 kids, some of them if not most are probably school age. I expect this will be another thing blamed on Covid - kids slipping through the net. Nothing against homeschooling children if done properly but there seem to be far too many cases now where it's being used as a cover for abuse and neglect, and there seems to be zero oversight from anyone, allowing stuff like this to continue.

• Sad

A sleeping baby in just a nappy was removed from the sofa, dogs jumping all over them. Horrendous. Poor kids. How do you even get to having 35 dogs. The accused will have a better cleaner life in prison 🙄 cases like this make me wonder how they go about their daily tasks in life? How do they function outside of that house?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A sleeping baby in just a nappy was removed from the sofa, dogs jumping all over them. Horrendous. Poor kids. How do you even get to having 35 dogs. The accused will have a better cleaner life in prison 🙄 cases like this make me wonder how they go about their daily tasks in life? How do they function outside of that house?
35 live dogs plus one dead dog - who knows how that poor thing died and how long the kids and other dogs had to live with it’s body.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Last night Rob Rinder crime stories about the awful murder of beautiful Girl Sophie Lancaster and her boyfriend beaten up.

Just watching it now.😢

• Sad
Last night Rob Rinder crime stories about the awful murder of beautiful Girl Sophie Lancaster and her boyfriend beaten up.

Just watching it now.😢
There’s a radio drama about this one too. It’s heartbreaking. I couldn’t sleep for weeks after listening to it. It just broke my heart.
Just so horrific.
😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What channel was that on?
Oh sorry Crime and investigation channel,I believe it’s on catchup.

Oh This bastards parole soon,he hasn’t revealed where she is so hopefully it will be denied.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Off topic but does anybody hear how Ben Butler is doing in prison?

I fervently hope he’s suffering but the size of him plus his psycho tendencies probably keep him safe…

Oh sorry Crime and investigation channel,I believe it’s on catchup.

Oh This bastards parole soon,he hasn’t revealed where she is so hopefully it will be denied.

I read up extensively about this case at the time and what really struck me - besides the fact he was her uncle - is that he began dating her aunt when she was 14/15. He had a predilection for young girls. I think he was 24 at the time and extremely controlling. Red flags big time. I’m assuming he managed to convince the entire family that he was a good ‘un.

I fervently hope he’s suffering but the size of him plus his psycho tendencies probably keep him safe…
Vile specimen. I read Ellie’s serious case review. Is Jennie Gray out yet? I bet you she’s still holding a torch for him despite basically losing both her daughters and future for that piece of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

They only got 6 years each. Six years!! It absolutely enrages me that people convicted of child abuse get so little prison time. The law needs to change because i just cannot fathom how you can inflict such serious harm on children and only serve 6 years for it.

• Angry
  • Sad

Oh my goodness never heard of this case and just read up. The judge who originally exonerated him - what an appalling mistake. I couldn't live with myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.