Real Dads of Melbourne #2 Jarrad thinks he's the bees knees and too good for supermarket cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's great people are interested in a topic that isn't spoken about much at all. A topic that needs more awareness. I didn't know most of it until I started.

We aren't arguing, putting anyone down etc. A couple of messages back and forth is OK.
Nah you’re right, and I actually think your perspective and generosity in the donor space is incredible. I just like bagging out dumb Jarrad a lot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Taking a break from fake Taylor hysteria to take on the big issues of gendered consumerism.
I look forward to similar outrage when he realizes the price of razors, deodorant, haircuts…

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Taking a break from fake Taylor hysteria to take on the big issues of gendered consumerism.
I look forward to similar outrage when he realizes the price of razors, deodorant, haircuts…
Came here to say the same. Old mate needs to Google the Pink Tax. 🙄

Reactions: 8
IMG_9640.jpeg

whinging about $10 after spending $55 on this gross stuff 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He really is an absolute wank whinging about the shoes try being a woman you privileged wanker

Reactions: 10
He is the definition of money talks, wealth whispers. Everything he does is for show and so inauthentic. Forever desperate for everyone to know how wealthy and sophisticated he is.

I’d be much more impressed with him mastering a bit of basic spelling and grammar (it’s should’ve not should of), than his endless consumption of cocktails, wanky deli items, and showing off his Porsche.

Reactions: 17
Also…they are literally out every single day and/or night with their besties (approved level of wealth, of course). Not sure how he became so obnoxious because neither of their families are like this. Probably explains why they so rarely feature #actualfamilynotchosenfamily

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but if you’re interested in the surrogacy subject, there is a lawyer named Sarah Jefford who is also a Greens member in the inner west of Melbourne. Her international/ local/ medical/ ethical knowledge is very interesting and she’s got personal experience being a traditional surrogate for a gay couple. She’s doing a lot to improve the circumstances for surrogates and intended parents in Australia.

Reactions: 3
I'm actually quite gobsmacked at how much they've been eating out and drinking lately. I'm mostly sober these days so probably notice it more than most people but it's just constant.

Reactions: 9
Jarrod is a genuine alcoholic by every official measure. I’m astounded that when he’s gone offline for mystery medical issues it’s not involved conversations with a doctor who ask about his weekly alcohol consumption and let him know he’s got a problem.

Reactions: 16
WTAF?! You literally posted yourself doing a wine tasting on the weekend because you arrived early to a reservation AND bought multiple bottles of wine. A day or two is NOT a long time between drinks. He is absolutely cooked.

Get help.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
WTAF?! You literally posted yourself doing a wine tasting on the weekend because you arrived early to a reservation AND bought multiple bottles of wine. A day or two is NOT a long time between drinks. He is absolutely cooked.

Get help.
As the bottle states!? Get in The BIN.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.