Real Dads of Melbourne #2 Jarrad thinks he's the bees knees and too good for supermarket cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old man Reid. I haven't paid too much attention as they don't normally show a photo of all 3 together. But look at their outfits - Reid is dressed like them - even down to the white shoes. What 13yo would choose to dress like this?
A 13yo with daddies who are being paid to advertise this house I guess. Lame isn’t it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Who in their 40's has MAFS nights every bloody week! It's weird. I remember people doing it in the 90's for Melrose Place or Sex And The City...I was in my 20s and even then thought THAT was weird...and all we had was TV!!!! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
How’s this cockwomble saying they rarely get time for dinner with friends 🤯 they’re whole week is always full of dinners with their ‘besties/chosen family’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How’s this cockwomble saying they rarely get time for dinner with friends 🤯 they’re whole week is always full of dinners with their ‘besties/chosen family’
I’m mortified at my incorrect use of the word ‘they’re’ when clearly it should’ve been ‘their’. Please excuse me for my sins 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reid finally getting to do something fun with a friend - boxing. But of course someone else took him. Jarrad just gets sent the footage for his insta.

Reactions: 4
They are angling hard for a free holiday or local hotel accommodation for their wedding anniversary. Remember when they first got married and were soo smug about how they had the footage done for themselves and their own private viewing and memories…I’m sure I’ve basically seen the whole thing on repeat ever since now

This is so petty but I find it so funny.

Last night I was looking for the listing of their ‘shack’ and searched on realestate.com for Rye with the key word of pool. To my surprise, their place didn’t appear in search results. So I took our the key word and just searched all houses for sale in Rye and eventually found their listing.

In reading the description, when it mentions the pool it’s followed by a full stop, no space, and then the next word, making it all one word and meaning ‘pool’ never appears in the copy about the property.

So nobody that searches realestate.com for a house in Rye with the qualifier of the keyword pool will ever get to see their house in the search results 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to him not critiquing every restaurant he goes to a la Nagi (recipe tin eats)!!?
Can’t find the screen shot but I swear he even shared her post!
IMG_4450.png
IMG_4452.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
what happened to Be Kind Jarrad did the facade slip there for a second mate?

Reactions: 2
I see the shack posts. Has anyone done a casual "hey didn't I see this on real estate..." or tmdo they have sooooo many fans they don't check their DMs

Reactions: 1
He is so f#cking pretentious!! Who the fck posts a photo of their friends handbag! The old saying money talks, wealth whispers?! No fcking class 🤢

• Heart
Designer bags are not my thing ( I’ve been to Bali too many times people would think it’s a Bali knock off 😂😂) but I had to look at it a few times as I thought it was a gift box or the bag that the bag comes in.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.